WSJ: James Comey must be resigned

tolumba21

Dec 17, 2016
It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey’s Best Service

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

upload_2017-1-13_20-17-59.png

It’s no secret that the United States is a house divided in 2017, and that Americans of different political persuasions agree on little when it comes to Washington. But there’s at least one tall exception to this state of affairs, and his name is James B. Comey.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/james-comeys-best-service-1484266535

James Comey has been with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for years, but according to the Wall Street Journal's editorial board, Comey should be resigned if he cannot fire Donald Trump.

Should he be resigned?

1st he needs to jail Hillary and the cabal, then he can resign.

What's Comey's fault? His duty is to investigate crooks, so that's exactly what he has been doing.

View attachment 106621

That's the gist of it!

Democraps were too stooped to figure the obvious out. But, what is truly weird, is that the Democrats are still looking to outwardly falsely blame Hillary's loss on anything that moves outside of the Democrat Party. They are no ways near the process of 'self-introspection'; and that bodes ill for them and their minions.

View attachment 106621

That's the gist of it!

Democraps were too stooped to figure the obvious out. But, what is truly weird, is that the Democrats are still looking to outwardly falsely blame Hillary's loss on anything that moves outside of the Democrat Party. They are no ways near the process of 'self-introspection'; and that bodes ill for them and their minions.

They are living in a parallel reality, alleged by their liberal Media. Diagnosis: liberals mass paranoia.

I think that major bipartisan support is going behind Comey's major probe, and I am definitely true that lawmakers like California Representative Maxine Waters said that he does not have enough credibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think that major bipartisan support is going behind Comey's major probe, and I am definitely true that lawmakers like California Representative Maxine Waters said that he does not have enough credibility.

Just for the record, I want it to be noted that you used 'Maxine Waters' and 'credibility' in the same sentence! Incredible........

Should he be resigned?

Comey had his chance to charge Hillary back in July, last year. He flubbed it. Whatever happens to him since, I could care less.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.
Fake news....

You keep thinking that, and just pretend all that happens in the next few days is just your imagination.

View attachment 106621

They have been investigating Trump and his ties to Russia at least since the summer. They just chose to keep that bit of information secret. Comey didn't choose to do that for Hillary.

Total bullshit......still butthurt about the e-mail releases and what Project Veritas revealed, no?

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Why is it Comey's fault that Hillary is a lying corrupt moron and he was forced to investigate her? If she wasn't a lying corrupt moron there never would have been any investigation, no email leaks, no Russian boogeyman.

View attachment 106621

The inspector general is making Comey go under further review. He is investigating the FBI.

. Anything ordered by the lame duck Obama regime is highly suspect now, so when will the dog and pony show finally end ? No it's coming to an end "Thank God" in a few more days.

Should he be resigned?

Comey had his chance to charge Hillary back in July, last year. He flubbed it. Whatever happens to him since, I could care less.
. Under pressure to stand down, heck he couldn't charge his car battery if it died while the libs had so much power. Dammed if he did, and dammed if he didn't you see.

Last edited:
That recent report on the Chicago Police Dept was to cover Obama's ace since he didn't do squat to stop the Violence in Chicago, so it's blame the cops again you see. Even got a nice picture hanging with cops dipicted as pigs in uniform now in the halls of Congress ?

View attachment 106621

Total bullshit......still butthurt about the e-mail releases and what Project Veritas revealed, no?

View attachment 106629

No. Comey is now under investigation for that particular choice, and congress just decided to investigate Russian interference in our election. Trump's office called the Russian ambassador 5 times in violation of the Logan Act on the same day Obama put sanctions on Russia. And, after the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage. Russia helped their puppet become president, and it's going to be pretty hard to cover that up.

View attachment 106621

View attachment 106629

No. Comey is now under investigation for that particular choice, and congress just decided to investigate Russian interference in our election. Trump's office called the Russian ambassador 5 times in violation of the Logan Act on the same day Obama put sanctions on Russia. And, after the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage. Russia helped their puppet become president, and it's going to be pretty hard to cover that up.

How could Russia possibly of interfered? The e-mails that Julian Assange received was by a UK ambassador that delivered the thumb drive of the information from Seth Rich that was murdered shortly thereafter. USA.INC has been pushing for a war with Russia since Crimea decided to align themselves with Russia instead of the globalist E.U when the Soros lead cabal ILLEGALLY overthrew Ukraine's government. You should be pissed about the contents of the e-mails and be ashamed instead of worrying about the source.

Leftards be like "Someone cheated by exposing how we were trying to cheat and I am aghast and appalled at such chicanery!!!!!!"

Should he be resigned?

Should he be resigned? That statement is horribly written.

Do you mean "Should he resign?" or "Should he be asked to resign?"

Forum List

Back