Yankee Fans Boo Judge

Any player, even a guy with the amazing talents of Judge, can hit a slump. So, booing Judge is absurd.

Way to go Yankee fans. You are so good to your team. Especially when you are losing to the cheaters. Hah Ha Ha!

3-0 Astros...

No class

They deserve to lose to the Astros

Any player, even a guy with the amazing talents of Judge, can hit a slump. So, booing Judge is absurd.

Judge has two HRs in the playoffs and just missed a game winning HR by two feet the other night

Yankees need other ways to score runs

Wouldn't it be funny if he decided to sign with the LADodgers because Yankee fans are such A-holes?

Wouldn't it be funny if he decided to sign with the LADodgers because Yankee fans are such A-holes?
I have a feeling he wants to play on the West Coast

Dodgers or Giants

No class

They deserve to lose to the Astros
It's post season playoffs and Yankee fans expect the AL pennant. Just like Dodgers fans expected the NL.

Talk about " No class"
Whats going to be interesting is if the Astros owner renews his coach and GM contracts if they lose.

and if he hits 2 homers and drives in 5 runs today they will cheer the guy......sports fans are pretty fickle.....
Depends really. Philly, New York, and Boston will boo their own players mercilessly, while crowds in other cities won’t do that.

Depends really. Philly, New York, and Boston will boo their own players mercilessly, while crowds in other cities won’t do that.

There are Boo’s that say, I am disappointed you didn’t deliver and Boo’s that say…..I hate you

There are Boo’s that say, I am disappointed you didn’t deliver and Boo’s that say…..I hate you
I agree. Usually boos that say i hate you are reserved for the opposing team. However in the case of Lindor last season he took the disappointment boos as I hate you boos. That’s why they say you have to have thick skin to play in NYC

Judge has two HRs in the playoffs and just missed a game winning HR by two feet the other night

Yankees need other ways to score runs
Agreed. They live long ball. They built their team with long ball in mind. But since they have occasional power outages etc., they need to play some small ball. Yet they don’t.

I’ve heard lots of criticism about their manager. Boone makes some strange moves from time to time. But overall, I don’t blame him either.

It’s a damn game and sometimes you lose.

Forum List

Back