Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

many, many, many... unanswered questions.
And when those questions are answered, not to your liking (as has happened already), you'll continue to believe your delusions over reality. :thup:

Nope, if the truth proves me wrong, I will gladly accept it. I just want the country to have access to the truth. Now, if the truth proves that obama and clinton lied for political gain will you admit that they are scumballs?
Insights into the Personalities of Conspiracy Theorists - Scientific American

Hmmm, kinda like the conspiracy known as "bush lied about WMDs".
Grasping at straws ain'tcha........ :lmao:

nope, just reminding you lefties of your big conspiracy lie.

hurl all the insults you choose. There are many unanswered questions. Someday the truth will be known, just as someday we will know who orchestrated the JFK shooting. The Warren report will be unsealed in 2038. Why do you think those details were sealed for 75 years?

And when those questions are answered, not to your liking (as has happened already), you'll continue to believe your delusions over reality. :thup:
my questions haven't been answered sir, or madam as the case may be.

your indoctrination is complete, congratulations for becoming a braindead libtard.
You're correct his indoctrination is complete.
(Funny how you conspiracy nutjobs always fall back on that one...... :lmao: )

I see that you have also been indoctrinated. Do those electrodes hurt when they send messages to your tiny brain?

Oh great, the moronic clueless birthers are back.

Did psychotherapy not work? Is Jimmy Hoffa still whispering sweet nothings in you collective ears?

Oh and morons, I'm not a Democrat and I really don't like Obama all that much....... Pretty much tells ya how stupid you are. :thup:

You obviously have not read the evidence. Why don't you knock off the petty name-calling and bother to read the evidence relating to the birth documents? It didn't just start out of nothing, for no reason. There are substantive, credible reasons that there is doubt about Obama's birth documentation. And, FYI, it was the Clinton machine that discovered the discrepancies in Obama's birth documentation, and it was a Clinton Democrat who filed the lawsuit that Obama spent millions fighting.

hurl all the insults you choose. There are many unanswered questions. Someday the truth will be known, just as someday we will know who orchestrated the JFK shooting. The Warren report will be unsealed in 2038. Why do you think those details were sealed for 75 years?

Nope, if the truth proves me wrong, I will gladly accept it. I just want the country to have access to the truth. Now, if the truth proves that obama and clinton lied for political gain will you admit that they are scumballs?
Moron, they're politicians, lying is their stock in trade. As for Obama he had to be vetted by the Election Commission before he could run for office. Have a nice day. :thup:

Horseshit. Obama was never vetted by anyone. the media and half of the country was so obsessed with the "first black president" that no one cared who or what he was. It was a skin color election driven by black pride and white guilt and a biased media that refused to dig into the guy's past or his ideology.

racism won and the country lost.
Sooooo, you've never heard of the Election Commission? Have no idea what they do eh? And your reasoning is reverse racism?

giphy.gif

Moron, they're politicians, lying is their stock in trade. As for Obama he had to be vetted by the Election Commission before he could run for office. Have a nice day. :thup:

Horseshit. Obama was never vetted by anyone. the media and half of the country was so obsessed with the "first black president" that no one cared who or what he was. It was a skin color election driven by black pride and white guilt and a biased media that refused to dig into the guy's past or his ideology.

Sooooo, you've never heard of the Election Commission? Have no idea what they do eh? And your reasoning is reverse racism?

giphy.gif

election commission-----------------vetting-------------------NOT

your indoctrination is complete, congratulations for becoming a braindead libtard.

I see that you have also been indoctrinated. Do those electrodes hurt when they send messages to your tiny brain?
We went looking for a more highly evolved brain to transplant into your cranium but the amoeba said it didn't want to be dumbed down....... Sorry, you're stuck being as permanently stupid as you are now. Hey, we tried. :dunno:

giphy.gif

election commission-----------------vetting-------------------NOT

giphy.gif

You think the election commission vetted Obama? For what, a pulse?

T5r9Z.jpg

Did psychotherapy not work? Is Jimmy Hoffa still whispering sweet nothings in you collective ears?

Oh and morons, I'm not a Democrat and I really don't like Obama all that much....... Pretty much tells ya how stupid you are. :thup:

Obama did say he was born in Kenya, but he was actually born in Hawaii. Here's the 411, he lied. Wow, a politician lying, didn't see that one coming, huh?

You obviously have not read the evidence. Why don't you knock off the petty name-calling and bother to read the evidence relating to the birth documents? It didn't just start out of nothing, for no reason. There are substantive, credible reasons that there is doubt about Obama's birth documentation. And, FYI, it was the Clinton machine that discovered the discrepancies in Obama's birth documentation, and it was a Clinton Democrat who filed the lawsuit that Obama spent millions fighting.
I've read the "evidence", it's only substantive and credible to those who want desperately to believe it. Get psychiatric help.

T5r9Z.jpg

my questions haven't been answered sis, or madam as the case may be.
It's easy to find the answers, make an appointment with a psycho-therapist. :dunno:
it hasn't been easy to find the answers, that's what we're trying to tell you. the shrink comment is off topic.

what stuns me most is that this thread survives on the big board.

T5r9Z.jpg

Obama did say he was born in Kenya, but he was actually born in Hawaii. Here's the 411, he lied. Wow, a politician lying, didn't see that one coming, huh?
Was his mother an American citizen? Yes she was. My third youngest brother was born overseas...... Guess what, he's an American citizen by birth...... :thup:

It's easy to find the answers, make an appointment with a psycho-therapist. :dunno:
it hasn't been easy to find the answers, that's what we're trying to tell you. the shrink comment is off topic.

Bull shit. There is a reason psychiatry has a classification for conspiracy theorists. :thup:

We went looking for a more highly evolved brain to transplant into your cranium but the amoeba said it didn't want to be dumbed down....... Sorry, you're stuck being as permanently stupid as you are now. Hey, we tried. :dunno:
you did.

Bull shit. There is a reason psychiatry has a classification for conspiracy theorists. :thup:
what about cults like the obots ? and people like you ?

you did.
That makes no sense, but I've come to expect that from the fringe element on this board. :thup:

Gotta go, have real life things to do. Enjoy your fantasies. :thup:

T5r9Z.jpg

Was his mother an American citizen? Yes she was. My third youngest brother was born overseas...... Guess what, he's an American citizen by birth...... :thup:
how is that different from the two parent citizen theory ??

There is a rumor that Donald Trump was born in Kenya. He needs to prove he wasn't. And no, a birth certificate isn't going to cut it. We need a little bit more information. We want to know everything. We want the bill from the hospital where he was hatched, as well as the room number. Moreover, we want to see a baby footprint.

you did.
That makes no sense, but I've come to expect that from the fringe element on this board. :thup:

Gotta go, have real life things to do. Enjoy your fantasies. :thup:
well, cheers then... :cool:

There is a rumor that Donald Trump was born in Kenya. He needs to prove he wasn't. And no, a birth certificate isn't going to cut it. We need a little bit more information. We want to know everything. We want the bill from the hospital where he was hatched, as well as the room number. Moreover, we want to see a baby footprint.
that strategy doesn't work.

Forum List

Back