Yes, it’s collusion. And conspiracy.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
TR☭MP Campaign Manager colluded with Russian Intelligence to commit conspiracy against the United States on behalf of TR☭MP.

006B44FA-FE07-4C8C-9766-E871E90E6F6D.jpeg

BE987AFA-F5C0-4271-9C65-4E1839145185.jpeg
496B2F57-E79E-41C9-A18D-B902C9AE338D.jpeg

OK, even if that bullshit is true, is it illegal? Did it really happen? Mueller has tons of bullshit, but none of it compares to the Clinton campaign paying Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier. What was the Obama admin doing while spying on the Trump campaign? They apparently didn't see anything illegal. So stop with the bullshit and put up a credible link.

‘Full Extent’ of Russian Meddling on Google in 2016? $4,700 Spent on Ads (VIDEO)

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

OK, even if that bullshit is true, is it illegal? Did it really happen? Mueller has tons of bullshit, but none of it compares to the Clinton campaign paying Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier. What was the Obama admin doing while spying on the Trump campaign? They apparently didn't see anything illegal. So stop with the bullshit and put up a credible link.

‘Full Extent’ of Russian Meddling on Google in 2016? $4,700 Spent on Ads (VIDEO)

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
I have noticed a lot of dumb fucks who actually bleev Russia only spent $4700 on meddling in our election.

This is actual retardation.

It is BEYOND HILARIOUS how Trump supporters continue to make excuses for Manafort & to give Manafort a pass on all of the illegal & dirty deeds Manafort has been accused of & has been convicted of.

HERE IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW: Republicans & Trumpettes would rather be Russian than American

It is BEYOND HILARIOUS how Trump supporters continue to make excuses for Manafort & to give Manafort a pass on all of the illegal & dirty deeds Manafort has been accused of & has been convicted of.

HERE IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW: Republicans & Trumpettes would rather be Russian than American

Hey. No one has to make excuses for Trump. There is nothing to make excuses for.

Carry on lefty loon.

The wingnut butthurt is going to be EPIC!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Nah but when Muellers report reveals no collusion the crying from the left will be long and loud.

Enjoy dipshit.
Not what I've been reading from folks on USMB and from the news. The common sense is that they want an honest investigation and if Meuller concludes there is no collusion, then they will accept those results.

The only people that run from facts are hard core Republicans and other assorted people on the right.

Good folks on the left accept the facts, good or bad.

Take that dumb dumb Claudette for example....every. single. post. of hers thus far in this thread has been nothing but conjecture and projection.

Nothing fact-based at all.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

The only people that run from facts are hard core Republicans and other assorted people on the right.

Take that dumb dumb Claudette for example....every. single. post. of hers thus far in this thread has been nothing but conjecture and projection.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Speaking of conjecture and Projection MarckATL that's all I've seen from every lefty loon on this board. You included.

There is no proof of collusion between Russia and Trump. Never has been and never will be.

Unless you have seen Muellers report with proof??

Didn't think so.

Carry o conjecture and Projection.

It's a felony for a candidate or campaign to obtain anything of value, or pay for anything of value from a foreign entity for direct help in an election.

Manafort's screw up in redacting shows the Trump campaign gave the Russians polling data, at the same time it was trying to build a Trump Tower, during the election. What we don't have any proof of is why Trump/campaign did this, and what (if anything) they obtained from Russia.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
Fact: collusion is not a crime.

It's a felony for a candidate or campaign to obtain anything of value, or pay for anything of value from a foreign entity for direct help in an election.

Manafort's screw up in redacting shows the Trump campaign gave the Russians polling data, at the same time it was trying to build a Trump Tower, during the election. What we don't have any proof of is why Trump/campaign did this, and what (if anything) they obtained from Russia.

once the Mueller team has had their final say I will gladly wait for the many trials for treason, the guilty verdicts, and the following executions for treason.

After that, the US can boost the economy by deporting & exiling the ~63 million that voted for Trump, to Russia.

They want to be Russians any way.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
Fact: collusion is not a crime.

I agree and Trump never colluded with the Russians.

Forum List

Back