Yes, the democrats are pushing hard for the violent, convicted felon vote...

Yes....clinton minion and now Governor of Virginia is going to allow convicted felons...yes, even violent ones convicted of rape and assault...to vote...hilary needs every vote she can get....

But.......the democrats insist they will not resort to voter fraud...that, they say is one step too far.......

VA Governor About to Allow Thousands of Convicted Felons to Vote

Arguing that we need to overcome a “horrible history” in denying voting rights to African-Americans, the liberal governor is about to overturn a law dating back to the Civil War that denies convicted felons the right to vote.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia will use his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing his Republican-run legislature. The action will overturn a Civil War-era provision in the state’s Constitution aimed, he said, at disenfranchising African-Americans.

The law will offer the right to vote to felons who are even convicted of murder and rape.

Once they are done voting, they will be allowed to go back to their lives of crime and violence....

Yep, felons, illegal aliens, Muslim terrorists, sexual predators. All loyal Democrat constituencies, they're getting the word out

All the kinds of people Kaz has sexual fantasies about.

You forgot the rim shot

I leave that to you.

Um ... OK, thanks Don Rickles, you're a riot

The Governor is allowing those who have completed their prison time and parole to vote. There are only 12 states which disenfranchise such people.
Such people disenfranchised themselves when they committed their crimes. Such people =thugs.
Once upon a time I was indeed and you were correct. Now I'm not and your just being dumb.

I suppose you've never made a terrible mistake in life that you later corrected?

Why is it that something that could be discussed and debated and voted on just gets
taken care of by a Clinton suck up?

Why is it that something that could be discussed and debated and voted on just gets
taken care of by a Clinton suck up?
What's to debate? This country was founded on Christian conservative principles. When did the principle of forgiveness & redemption get kicked to the curb?
When I went to prison I was not given a LIFE sentence so when does my punishment end? When am I considered rehabilitated? At the end of my full sentence or when you're sure I won't vote for the opposition?

The Governor is allowing those who have completed their prison time and parole to vote. There are only 12 states which disenfranchise such people.
Such people disenfranchised themselves when they committed their crimes. Such people =thugs.
Once upon a time I was indeed and you were correct. Now I'm not and your just being dumb.

I suppose you've never made a terrible mistake in life that you later corrected?
Yeah, married my ex-wife. Corrections for 22 years, but that was a choice.

Yes....clinton minion and now Governor of Virginia is going to allow convicted felons...yes, even violent ones convicted of rape and assault...to vote...hilary needs every vote she can get....

But.......the democrats insist they will not resort to voter fraud...that, they say is one step too far.......

Arguing that we need to overcome a “horrible history” in denying voting rights to African-Americans, the liberal governor is about to overturn a law dating back to the Civil War that denies convicted felons the right to vote.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia will use his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing his Republican-run legislature. The action will overturn a Civil War-era provision in the state’s Constitution aimed, he said, at disenfranchising African-Americans.

The law will offer the right to vote to felons who are even convicted of murder and rape.

Once they are done voting, they will be allowed to go back to their lives of crime and violence....

Exactly why shouldn't felons who have served their sentences be allowed vote?

Why shouldn't we encourage those who we have released from prison- to become responsible citizens?

Because they have forfeited their rights....at least the rapists and the murderers he is going to give the vote to.....they shouldn't even be out of jail....

Then your problem is with our sentencing.

Not sure why you want to avoid the actual issue- well I do know why- but anyway- the persons who you are talking about are criminals who have served their prison sentences and are now free to participate in our society.

I would prefer that they become good citizens- get a job, live in a home, even volunteer if they want to. Voting is one of our civil responsibilities- why do you not want to encourage those who have served their sentences from to be responsible citizens?

They have not paid their debt...they were in prison. Once they get out then they can first pay back their victim...and show they are no longer a criminal......then they can petition to get their right back...no blanket act....th y need to petition and sho good behavior...

Rapists and murderers......rapists need to get life in prison...murderers need th death penalty.

It has been more than amply demonstrated that allowing felons to vote is not a Democratic thing. Most red states also allow felons to vote.

The OP catastrophically fails. This is what happens when you build your hack partisan bullshit on a false premise.

Drug test them. Make sure they're employed. Not on food stamps. Regular church goers. Not overweight. Not paying child support. Then maybe.......

Drug test them. Make sure they're employed. Not on food stamps. Regular church goers. Not overweight. Not paying child support. Then maybe.......
A vast majority of Republicans would fail that test.

Once you do your time, it's only punitive to withhold someone the right to vote.

Hmmmmm, that's what law is: punitive. Losing your right to vote is part of the deal.
That's uninformed. The loss is only TEMPORARY in most states. I've been voting for decades and I am an ex con.

You guys DESPERATELY need to educate yourselves on issues you clearly know NOTHING about.
What did you do...how long were you in for....what kept you out?

Again with more misinformation. Most states forbid felons from receiving welfare

Convicted felons WERE ALWAYS ALLOWED THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE, until the late 1800's after the Civil war and black men were given the right to vote.

Immediately the South CHANGED THEIR LAWS on felons being allowed to vote, and then the other States followed them, because most of the men in prison were BLACK MEN and this was a way for them to eliminate Black citizens from voting, it was simply to disenfranchise them.

Maine, my State, and Vermont were the ONLY TWO States that DID NOT change their laws after Black men were allowed to vote and to this day, ALL FELONS can vote, IN PRISON, in the State of Maine.

It was still for racist reasons that these two States did NOT change their laws to prevent Black men from voting, they did not change their laws because MOST if not ALL of the men in prison were white men....the state population of Blacks in these two states hover around 2% to this very day.

Last edited:
Once you do your time, it's only punitive to withhold someone the right to vote.

Hmmmmm, that's what law is: punitive. Losing your right to vote is part of the deal.
That's uninformed. The loss is only TEMPORARY in most states. I've been voting for decades and I am an ex con.

You guys DESPERATELY need to educate yourselves on issues you clearly know NOTHING about.
What did you do...how long were you in for....what kept you out?
Aggravated assault & battery
Terroristic threats of a State Witness
Witness tampering
Aggravated juvenile delinquency
Aggravated arson

5 to 15 years
Did 3 in the penitentiary
Did another 3 on parole
My wife & children are 100% the reason I never went back.

You sound like my older brother...but his activity was while in the military back in the early fifties. Did some time in Leavenworth. Never went back. Like you...had a family and worked his ass off.

God bless you.

You sound like my older brother...but his activity was while in the military back in the early fifties. Did some time in Leavenworth. Never went back. Like you...had a family and worked his ass off.

God bless you.
My situation could have been much worse but I was lucky believe it or not.
There are not many people who DON'T deserve a second chance. A few, but not many.

Forum List

Back