Yes We Have Enough Trees

How long can you live off CO2?
Why are you polluting our environment? Should you not just hold your breath rather than exhale that CO2?

Why do trees and plants like CO2 if it is a pollutant, DupeTard?

You like flat beer and flat chested women....well flat chested women with hair on their chest, right?

If you hate CO2 so much better get rid of bread, pizza, cheese, beer, and all carbonated beverages, wine, champagne, yogurt and anything fermented.

Moron.

Yeah, you guys don't care what I think, yet you hump leg every day. Bitch, moan, bitch, moan, about me, personally.

If you really don't care, ha ha, then stop reading my posts and stop posting to me.

Boring. Freakin' coward.
But you are fat and lazy and a hazard to your own environment.
Are you even going to try to get your fat ass off of the couch to exercise?

Can they handle all the processing that needs done?
In paleogeologic terms we are in a CO2 desert and actually need more CO2 ProgTard. You failed to answer my question DupeTard.

What a moron you are.

1661365443037.png

We'd be better off growing weed and hemp.

Cannabis plants like marijuana and industrial hemp are carbon negative. They use more carbon while growing than is produced to harvest, process, and transport the finished product.

Large fields of industrial hemp are better at lowering CO2 in the air than forests of the same size.

We need to invest in the industrial hemp industry. It can be used for a large variety of products and could be a very profitable industry for the US economy. Biofuels are the future. They are carbon negative to produce, and produce less than 1% of the carbon that gasline and oil-based deisel do when burned. Imagine if the US was the world's largest industrial hemp producer and controlled the supply of ethenol and bio-diesel. We could be the Saudi Arabia of weed.

Last edited:
The emission of greenhouse gases from burning fossil fuels, at a rate 4000x higher than pre-industrial levels, is the cause of man made climate change so.............not a scam.
NOT.

Herschel appears to have brain damage, making him the perfect candidate for the Party of Trump but enormously unqualified to be a US senator.
You obviously suffer from brain damage. He's far more qualified than that bonehead Schumer.

You being a dick does not help your case.
All liberals are dicks but they think they are pussies too.
Bathroom confused morons always roll like that.

Quite being a propagandist for a hoax.

There is no such thing as man made global warming.

It's a con game and you are just too stupid to realize it.

That's why all you progs are emasculated feminized estrogen charged women.

Not one real man with a brain amongst you.

Your women are more masculine than you are.

Last edited:
Warnok is ............

Oh wait. It doesn't matter to you that WALKER is an absolute idiot.
No way this dude should be in the Senate.

Let me ask you this..... MarathonMike

Would you have HW speak for you?

No Whataboutism.
He's not a Marxist, so he's got to be smarter than Warnock.

You're a dick also and it doesn't help your position. Whether you like it or not your denial is not helping the current conditions.
The earth is cooler than it was 10 years ago, and the thermometer has hardly moved an iota since 1998.

Forum List

Back