Yes We Have Enough Trees

Another one bitches and then runs when confronted to back up their words.

Every day. Dime a dozen.
Again, you have no respect for me, and I have no respect for you, that is the way the world really works, I know you find it shocking that most people don''t care what you think.

You are certainly a dime a dozen, you prove that over nd over again. BTW, you forgot bold words, that make you look so much more important. lol!

Again, you have no respect for me, and I have no respect for you, that is the way the world really works, I know you find it shocking that most people don''t care what you think.

You are certainly a dime a dozen, you prove that over nd over again. BTW, you forgot bold words, that make you look so much more important. lol!
Yeah, you guys don't care what I think, yet you hump leg every day. Bitch, moan, bitch, moan, about me, personally.

If you really don't care, ha ha, then stop reading my posts and stop posting to me.

Boring. Freakin' coward.

Yeah, you guys don't care what I think, yet you hump leg every day. Bitch, moan, bitch, moan, about me, personally.

If you really don't care, ha ha, then stop reading my posts and stop posting to me.

Boring. Freakin' coward.
Says the guy that won't debate. lol! you know how empty your BS is?

We already know your opinion, we read your idiotic posts and they are pretty funny, moronic, but still funny.

Boring. Freakin' coward.
ahhh so this is your daily dream.

How about we get back on topic and let's talk about the scam with trees and climate initiatives.
It is easy to say that the general consensus is that most people are concerned with sustainability, accountability and good stewardship.

In most circumstances now, we could go to Home Depot, you could pick up a 2x4 and I could reference a number somewhere on it.
I could then look that number up with the manufacture's reference, we could get in the truck,
and I could take you to the stump it came from, or at least to the location of where the stump was.

On the surface that looks awesome ... Like the loggers, manufacturing corporation and everyone is doing what they need to do,
in order to meet both voluntary (ISO) or regulatory (DoA) requirements and fulfil responsibilities towards sustainability and good stewardship.

Don't get me wrong ... They are following the requirements and Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) ...
And they can use that in Marketing along with other initiatives to actually ask for a higher price or promote a greater quality product.

Now ... That number means something else too ... It also refers to the carbon credits stored in that board.

Yeah ... With the goofy crap that is going on, that board is like its own little bank.
The final end carbon credits are stored in the board until it either burns up in a fire or decays ... Not the tree.

You have people in the government, globalist and corporations trading real money ... Your money, for imaginary crap.
At the rate we are going ... It won't be long until I can make more money off the carbon credits that the wood in the tree.

And guess what ... If I cut that tree down and grow another one like it ... It's just more money.
Trees are actually a renewable resource ... And you are paying for nonsense at the cash register.

You also think you are caring, responsible and smart ...
When all you are doing is making the people blowing smoke up your ass more money ... :auiqs.jpg:

In essence ... They are taxing time itself and charging you for it.
And you silly fools thought they couldn't figure out a way to tax the air you breathe ...
And lack the wherewithal to understand that they already are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back