Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate ?
A candidate ? are you joking I think he's in my district he doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell winning. :lol:

The writing is on the wall.

Republicans are screeeeewed in 2014.

Democrats are the party of freedom? :lmao:

Is that why they are forcing people to do what they believe is right?

You do realize force is antithetical to freedom, right? Of course you dont.

The writing is on the wall.

Republicans are screeeeewed in 2014.

What were your views on 2010?
Two black Democrats switch party - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Near-Record 49% Say Democratic Party "Too Liberal"

How about 2013?
In Obama?s America, Democrats Turning Republican | National Review Online

He's a Candidate...LOL

Good riddance

There was that GOP judge about a week ago with that amazing video calling out the GOP and teabaggers on their hate and attacks on america. He also switched parties to the democrats because of it.

Face it, the right wingers are running like hell from the teabagger monstrosity.

Thigpen is a six-year Army veteran and, according to his website, a recipient of the Purple Heart. “I didn’t go to war to defend the liberties and freedoms of one party, race, sex, or one income class of Americans,” he writes of the Republican attempt to suppress the vote.

“So, to come home from serving our country and see North Carolina legislators using their super-majority status to gerrymander districts and pass a law to deliberately suppress and oppress the voting rights of Democrats but more specifically minorities and college students, is absolutely deplorable.”

Thigpen is challenging Walter Jones in the 3rd Congressional District. Jones, a Republican, is also facing a far-right challenger with Tea Party affiliations.

You're mistaken. He joined the Democrats, not the Libertarians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K_TekgMlIY]World News, Texas Republican Judge Switches Party, Denouncing GOP as Party of Bigots and Hate Monger - YouTube[/ame]

There was a time in history and evolution when there was a choice:

Cro-Magnons became Republicans, because they could think.
Neanderthals became Democrats, because they could not.

He found the police state party deplorable, so he switched the the authoritarian despot party. Progressive authoritarian Statists cheer him, call themselves the freedom party.

:lmao:

Before you toads go kicking Jones you might want to know a little about him. Then again the R switching to a D is enough for your partisan bitches

SPONSORSHIP ANALYSIS

Jones is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.

Use this chart to compare Jones to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/walter_jones/400209

lol, the party of freedom

How is free to have Onocare shoved on you and in the process it strips you of you policies you already owned?

the party of fascism is more like it...

so?....he goes from one shitty party to another shitty party....instead of showing some balls and staying away from both of them...

Forum List

Back