You Can Not Be Civil

Agree. The left uses the mob. The right has no mob.

the right is NOTHING BUT mob.....
and this is nothing but idiocy.

like others have said - feel free to show a group of right based people who are running around in a mob telling people how to live their lives.

i'll wait. ordering a lot of uber-eats cause this is gonna take awhile.

look at a trump rally....

there's your picture....

I don't know why or how conservatives can be so stupid but when you have MILLIONS of them denouncing atheists, gays, muslims, moderates and INSISTING that everyone MUST follow THEIR moral and religious beliefs then you have MOBS OF CONSERVATIVES telling everyone how to live.
dude you've lost your mind. not surprising but you have. Now a rally is a violent action. Are you saying rallies are no longer allowed in our country? no protesting? are you saying the first amendment is done? please your post was truly stupid in every way possible.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
careful - homeboy here is going to quote "pinknews" and cry VALID on you.

1. Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal ...
    www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kfile-roy-moore...
    Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he believes "homosexual conduct" should be illegal.

2. Roy Moore’s Fixation on Protecting Children From Gay People ...
    www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/...
    In his life, Moore has allegedly engaged in the precise abuse he has accused gay people of perpetrating. Advertisement Moore’s history of reproving gay people from the bench goes back two decades.

3. Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore's Most Offensive Quotes | Time
    time.com/4953360/alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-quotes
    Republican Roy Moore has said that homosexual conduct should be illegal, that Islam is a "false religion," and much more.

golly.....mocking and ridiculing people with rational opinions.....how very conservative of you.....

do you agree with moore?
You lied. You said Moore stated that homos should be executed. You haven't provided any evidence Moore stated that. You're a liar.

Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore has ties to 'death to gays' pastor

Pink news?:auiqs.jpg:
So tell us...where do you fit in the LBGQZFGOBS community?

so you would criminalize gays?

would you kill them, too?

Are you mentally impaired?
I already told you my stance on homos.
Queers are mentally impaired. A penis is designed for a vagina, not an asshole. They're very confused.

do you agree with moore?
You lied. You said Moore stated that homos should be executed. You haven't provided any evidence Moore stated that. You're a liar.

I support decent people everywhere.
I'm Hetero but have made many homosexual friends over the years.

Careful...those people tend to be crazy and have high rates of suicide.

well I knew that cons are crazy but I wasn't aware of the high rate of suicide.....

the right is NOTHING BUT mob.....
and this is nothing but idiocy.

like others have said - feel free to show a group of right based people who are running around in a mob telling people how to live their lives.

i'll wait. ordering a lot of uber-eats cause this is gonna take awhile.

look at a trump rally....

there's your picture....

I don't know why or how conservatives can be so stupid but when you have MILLIONS of them denouncing atheists, gays, muslims, moderates and INSISTING that everyone MUST follow THEIR moral and religious beliefs then you have MOBS OF CONSERVATIVES telling everyone how to live.
dude you've lost your mind. not surprising but you have. Now a rally is a violent action. Are you saying rallies are no longer allowed in our country? no protesting? are you saying the first amendment is done? please your post was truly stupid in every way possible.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
careful - homeboy here is going to quote "pinknews" and cry VALID on you.

1. Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal ...
    www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kfile-roy-moore...
    Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he believes "homosexual conduct" should be illegal.

2. Roy Moore’s Fixation on Protecting Children From Gay People ...
    www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/...
    In his life, Moore has allegedly engaged in the precise abuse he has accused gay people of perpetrating. Advertisement Moore’s history of reproving gay people from the bench goes back two decades.

3. Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore's Most Offensive Quotes | Time
    time.com/4953360/alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-quotes
    Republican Roy Moore has said that homosexual conduct should be illegal, that Islam is a "false religion," and much more.

golly.....mocking and ridiculing people with rational opinions.....how very conservative of you.....
You claimed Moore said homos should be killed. You lied. Do you want to apologize for lying?

7. Check out the details in this episode:

“…the State Department’s backing of a free-trade agreement with Colombia that benefited a company founded by a big donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary opposed the trade deal when running for president in 2008 because of the South American country’s poor record on workers’ rights.

But then the company, Canadian-based Pacific Rubiales, and its founder, Clinton Foundation board member Frank Giustra, donated “millions” to the foundation, The International Business Times reported.

In 2010, the State Department under Hillary lauded Colombia’s human rights record, allowing Giustra’s company to reap huge profits.”
https://nypost.com/2015/04/20/book-claims-foreign-cash-made-bill-and-hillary-filthy-rich/

5640fa21ef717bca5ccee4d54a084bbb.jpg

OK…..pop-quiz: guess where else Frank Giustra just happens to show up next??????

C’mon….guess.

well I knew that cons are crazy but I wasn't aware of the high rate of suicide.....

WTF does that have to do with the high rate of homo suicide?

There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.

What do we do? They are calling for it.

Settle down, Francis. Give the Police and National Guard a chance.

Barring that working, well, it will be over quickly and decisively. I do not wish for things to come to that.

I would imagine that gays might have higher rates of suicide based on years of hatred from conservatives....

but i'm not sure the rates are as high as they use to be or even as high as you suggest (source? other than alex jones or rush limbaugh)

regardless.

I know MANY gays.....and all of them are decent hard working and industrious people who tend to be MUCH NICER than most conservatives.....

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

Barring that working, well, it will be over quickly and decisively. I do not wish for things to come to that.

"Barring that working, well, it will be over quickly and decisively. I do not wish for things to come to that."

I think you lie.

I think you DO wish for it.....and have your guns ready......with a list of liberals you intend to "punish" for the crime of "not being conservative"

I would imagine that gays might have higher rates of suicide based on years of hatred from conservatives....

but i'm not sure the rates are as high as they use to be or even as high as you suggest (source? other than alex jones or rush limbaugh)

regardless.

I know MANY gays.....and all of them are decent hard working and industrious people who tend to be MUCH NICER than most conservatives.....

Feel free to sift through the myriad of sources...

gays have a high rate of suicide - Google Search

"Barring that working, well, it will be over quickly and decisively. I do not wish for things to come to that."

I think you lie.

I think you DO wish for it.....and have your guns ready,,......with a list of liberals you intend to "punish" for the crime of "not being conservative"

I don't need a list. Whoever is out in the streets shooting gets put down at that point.

When incivility is not only tolerated but applauded and promoted in the topmost office in our land, complaints about incivility become a joke. If you dont like quit excusing it in our leaders.

I was commenting on The Owl. As a liberal, I can testify that the Democratic Party is becoming a very poor vehicle for my views. Unfortunately, it’s the only one that currently has an engine.
The Owl is a piece of shit and he knows it; like all conservatives (some pieces of shit, some are not), they hope for violence because they do not understand anything else. This is why they admire Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc….
as a member of "the right" this "hope for violence" is bullshit. i don't want it. not a single one of my "conservative" friends want it. the closest i can get is i have one friend who is ensuing his guns are ready to go. not because he's going out to do "something" but because of the violence the left continues to show.

we're never going to fix this is we continue to see "our sides" as we wish they were, not as they are. this "violence of the right" i just don't see where it's based and you lose me when you say it's there.

can you give me examples of what the right is doing that is worse than the left?

1. just today i've seen 3 examples of conservatives on this board advocating murder.

2. limbaugh says "leave only some liberals left alive"

3. ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

4. you can buy "liberal hunting permit: no limit" on line
do you have yours?

5. conservative sites sell "make america great: shoot a liberal" bumper stickers....do you have yours?
So? If you don't like people standing up for themselves, then I suggest you start speaking out about the left advocating violence to the right.

I already DO speak out against LEFTIST violence.

I'll do it now.....I DETEST VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT!

now.....will you do the same for violence from the right? I bet not....
When I see the right initiate violence, I will speak out against it. The right doesn't initiate violence.

So the guy just got into his car and plowed into a bunch of protesters….but that wasn’t violence?

When I see the right initiate violence, I will speak out against it. The right doesn't initiate violence.

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
I'll take that as a surrender. You can't point to any violence from the right. There was no hissy fit from us when Odumbo nominated Kagan and Sotomayor to the Court.
now we're going to limit the "starting" of violence to justice nominations?
Give me an instance of the right initiating violence towards the left. Go ahead.

Dylan root.

as a member of "the right" this "hope for violence" is bullshit. i don't want it. not a single one of my "conservative" friends want it. the closest i can get is i have one friend who is ensuing his guns are ready to go. not because he's going out to do "something" but because of the violence the left continues to show.

we're never going to fix this is we continue to see "our sides" as we wish they were, not as they are. this "violence of the right" i just don't see where it's based and you lose me when you say it's there.

can you give me examples of what the right is doing that is worse than the left?

1. just today i've seen 3 examples of conservatives on this board advocating murder.

2. limbaugh says "leave only some liberals left alive"

3. ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

4. you can buy "liberal hunting permit: no limit" on line
do you have yours?

5. conservative sites sell "make america great: shoot a liberal" bumper stickers....do you have yours?
So? If you don't like people standing up for themselves, then I suggest you start speaking out about the left advocating violence to the right.

So the guy just got into his car and plowed into a bunch of protesters….but that wasn’t violence?

according to fascist murderous conservatives (redundant)......conservatives killing liberals is NOT violence....it is "JUSTIFIED defense of their beliefs".....

Forum List

Back