You Can Not Be Civil

Nah....they're just mentally ill.
So are conservatives.

We're not the ones wearing pussy hats and screaming at the sky.
And we sure dont have a desire to commit suicide at the rate homos do. We actually have something to live for.

"We actually have something to live for."

hate?

Nope.
Family and money.
And of course we aren't insane.

I don't hate gays and I support equal rights for them
I don't want ANY religion dictating law in the USA
I believe women should be treated equally and paid equally for equal jobs
I support legalization of pot and want the war on pot to end.
I think it would be nice if we were more like norway and finland and had a SOCIAL/democracy with affordable education and health care but retain the ability to earn different amounts of money based on different jobs and education......

how is any of that "insane"?

do you know what IS insane?

when conservatives spell "finland" V E N E Z E U L A

ok, so I would like for you to clear up what this statement means. That is a sham statement. where don't women make the same as a man doing the same work? or is your bitch that a secretary doesn't make the same money as the boss? which is it? I have women where I work and they have never told anyone there salary, they don't know my salary, so how the fk do you or they know they don't make the same money? please enlighten me how one gets to that statement?

BTW, I believe in people equally making what they're worth.

Why does a pro QB make more than me? I want their money k?

So are conservatives.

And we sure dont have a desire to commit suicide at the rate homos do. We actually have something to live for.
Yeah, cons wear teabag hats instead of pussy hats. Y’all are still mentally ill — the posts here are evidence of that.

Ya left out screaming at the sky...oh and ad crying when ya lose an election.
You're like a bunch of five year olds throwing a tantrum.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

39166A3200000578-3819929-image-a-49_1475580464487.jpg

5 year olds throwing a tantrum.......you just describe trump and most of his base......

So who are the ones screaming at the sky and rioting again?.....oh yeah,leftist.

So are conservatives.

hate?

Nope.
Family and money.

I think it would be nice if we were more like norway and finland and had a SOCIAL/democracy with affordable education and health care but retain the ability to earn different amounts of money based on different jobs and education......

I want as little government in my life as possible.

"I want as little government in my life as possible."

in YOUR life....
what about mine?

cons promoted and encouraged the war on pot....
THOUSANDS of people died
MILLIONS of lives ruined.....

because conservatives demanded MORE GOVERNMENT in OTHER PEOPLES lives.....

roy moore thinks homosexuality should be a crime.
that means more laws....more government....in SOME lives.....

if you really want less government then leave gays alone and end the war on pot.....

So are conservatives.

hate?

Nope.
Family and money.

ok, so I would like for you to clear up what this statement means. That is a sham statement. where don't women make the same as a man doing the same work? or is your bitch that a secretary doesn't make the same money as the boss? which is it? I have women where I work and they have never told anyone there salary, they don't know my salary, so how the fk do you or they know they don't make the same money? please enlighten me how one gets to that statement?

"Why does a pro QB make more than me? I want their money k?"

then work hard and become a pro QB....and stop whining about other peoples success.....typical conservative....

hate?

Nope.
Family and money.

then work hard and become a pro QB....and stop whining about other peoples success.....typical conservative....

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

hate?

Nope.
Family and money.

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

in fact....I'm so smart...I know YOU are NOT in the top 3 percent......bottom 3 maybe.....

Nope.
Family and money.

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

in fact....I'm so smart...I know YOU are NOT in the top 3 percent......bottom 3 maybe.....

Read it and weep ya peasant....

Cinco Ranch Katy, TX 77450, Neighborhood Profile - NeighborhoodScout

Everyone is "capable of" anything. That doesn't negate the fact that the vast majority of the hate, vitriol, and violence comes from the left.

Total rubbish.

Really?

Who's been destroying private property?
Who's been shutting down public roads?
Who's been driving people out of restaurants?
Who's been assaulting people in the streets?
Who's been destroying public monuments?
Who's been harassing businesses for adhering to religious beliefs?
Whos doxxed GOP politicians and their families?
Who gunned down 5 cops in Dallas?
Who kidnapped a white, mentally disable teenager and tortured him live on Facebook while forcing him to say "Fuck Donald Trump"?
Who opened fire on a Congressional baseball game?

Oh that's right, fucking leftists. Sit down.

Who drove their car into a group of protestors, killing one and injuring a dozen others?
Who chants “lock her up” at rallies?
Who recommends “second amendment solutions”?
Who cheers when blacks are murdered by cops (protectionist)?
Who beat the shit out of Matthew Shepherd?
Who had a tiki torch parade chanting slogans from the Third Reich?
Who called them “very fine people”?

Oh that’s right, folks like yourself.

I grant there are sick fuckers of every political stripe. The difference is that folks who are conservatives cheer the grotesque behavior almost uniformly. Liberals are much more centered.

1) A shitlord drove his car into a group of protestors. ONE shitlord. It wasn't a hoard of them running around attacking everyone now was it?
2) Yes. Lock her up. Maybe nobody told you, but we tend to lock up criminals in this country.
3) The 2nd amendment is intrinsically a defense against government tyranny. Derp.
4) Are we talking about actual MURDERS or are you conflating it with justifiable homicide, like every other leftist?
5) You really had to reach for that one didn't you. That was TWENTY FUCKING YEARS AGO. Try harder. We're talking about the present.
6) About 200 knuckleheads from all over the country. Yes, after planning and organizing for months they got a whole 200 self proclaimed white supremacists to show up. Call me crazy but I'm hard pressed to think we're seeing the rise of the 4th Reich any time soon. Meanwhile literal communists are pouring out of our universities by the 10s of thousands. You know, that ideology that has killed enough people to make even Hitler blush and STILL holds over a BILLION people under it's thumb of oppression?
7) Like it or not, they have the same 1st Amendment rights as anyone else. They didn't harm or assault anyone. Offending your delicate sensibilities is not justification for suspension of civil rights, cupcake.
Kind of funny hillary is not in jail and several of Donald Trumps buddies are.
1) One shit lord shot up a baseball game
2) You chant lock her up but come up with zero evidence of any thing. Law of the land you have to prove guilt.
3)I guess the guy who shot up the baseball game feels the same way
4)He is talking murder. You know like the cop in Chicago that finally got what he deserved. Plenty on your side cheered the shooting and other extremely questionable shootings
5)Oklahoma City bomber fuck you and your time limits
6)Charlottsville had thousand of right wing loons show and disrupt every thing also there is the fact that right wing groups have committed more terrorist acts than islamists since 2008 Which ideology carries out more terror attacks?
7)No one was harm or assulted. One person was killed and massive amounts of people were assulted resulting in charges on four california men.

why do they feel the need of violence to try and make that point? hmmm, most humans don't behave like that to other humans. so are they really human? that was the point.

There is very little politically-motivated violence in the US, thankfully. You're arguing in favor of treating tens of millions of people worse than you would treat a dog on the basis of a wildly over-generalized and unsupportable accusation that you made up out of whole cloth. Not only that, but of the politically-motivated violence that has occurred in the US over the last few years, quite a bit -- perhaps even the majority -- was committed by people who held more right-wing views. Charlottesville is one example, but also the church shooting in Charleston, the 2014 shootings in Santa Barbara, and other examples.

That said, I think it would be absolutely abhorrent and horrifying for leftists to suggest that conservatives deserved to be treated as sub-human on the basis of this kind of argument. I think we all ought to avoid dehumanizing language about our political opponents, and really about any large and and diverse group of people. We ought to avoid that kind of stereotyping and over-generalization. I've chided liberals in the past for veering a little too far in that direction for my comfort. I think it's a result of increasing polarization, and an unfortunate cognitive bias that we all have to watch out for.
yes you are right, because most of those millions of demolosers won't denounce those doing the political violence. therefore they wish they were there. I can see two points and draw a line.

Do you denounce all violoence?

"Do you denounce all violoence?"

yes.

do you?
No. I'm not a pacifist. I believe in self defense.

Everyone is "capable of" anything. That doesn't negate the fact that the vast majority of the hate, vitriol, and violence comes from the left.

Total rubbish.

Really?

Who kidnapped a white, mentally disable teenager and tortured him live on Facebook while forcing him to say "Fuck Donald Trump"?

Who drove their car into a group of protestors, killing one and injuring a dozen others?

I grant there are sick fuckers of every political stripe. The difference is that folks who are conservatives cheer the grotesque behavior almost uniformly. Liberals are much more centered.

1) A shitlord drove his car into a group of protestors. ONE shitlord. It wasn't a hoard of them running around attacking everyone now was it?
2) Yes. Lock her up. Maybe nobody told you, but we tend to lock up criminals in this country.
3) The 2nd amendment is intrinsically a defense against government tyranny. Derp.
4) Are we talking about actual MURDERS or are you conflating it with justifiable homicide, like every other leftist?
5) You really had to reach for that one didn't you. That was TWENTY FUCKING YEARS AGO. Try harder. We're talking about the present.
6) About 200 knuckleheads from all over the country. Yes, after planning and organizing for months they got a whole 200 self proclaimed white supremacists to show up. Call me crazy but I'm hard pressed to think we're seeing the rise of the 4th Reich any time soon. Meanwhile literal communists are pouring out of our universities by the 10s of thousands. You know, that ideology that has killed enough people to make even Hitler blush and STILL holds over a BILLION people under it's thumb of oppression?
7) Like it or not, they have the same 1st Amendment rights as anyone else. They didn't harm or assault anyone. Offending your delicate sensibilities is not justification for suspension of civil rights, cupcake.
2) You chant lock her up but come up with zero evidence of any thing. Law of the land you have to prove guilt.
4)He is talking murder. You know like the cop in Chicago that finally got what he deserved. Plenty on your side cheered the shooting and other extremely questionable shootings
6)Charlottsville had thousand of right wing loons show and disrupt every thing also there is the fact that right wing groups have committed more terrorist acts than islamists since 2008 Which ideology carries out more terror attacks?
7)No one was harm or assulted. One person was killed and massive amounts of people were assulted resulting in charges on four california men.
There are many criminals walking around free while others are put in jail for minor offenses. The reason for that is corruption in our Justice system. Hillary lied to Congress numerous times and Comey agreed she lied to Congress. It's who you are and who you know. You know that.

Total rubbish.

Really?

There are many criminals walking around free while others are put in jail for minor offenses. The reason for that is corruption in our Justice system. Hillary lied to Congress numerous times and Comey agreed she lied to Congress. It's who you are and who you know. You know that.
If the had her on any thing she would be in jail you know that right.

I already DO speak out against LEFTIST violence.

I'll do it now.....I DETEST VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT!

now.....will you do the same for violence from the right? I bet not....
When I see the right initiate violence, I will speak out against it. The right doesn't initiate violence.

So the guy just got into his car and plowed into a bunch of protesters….but that wasn’t violence?

according to fascist murderous conservatives (redundant)......conservatives killing liberals is NOT violence....it is "JUSTIFIED defense of their beliefs".....
If a leftist gets in my face and shakes his fist at me and I flatten his nose, you bet that's not violence. That's self defense.

and if a right winger shakes his fist at me and punch him in the nose is THAT violence or self defense?
Self defense. Go for it.

Really?

Watch this weasel.

Really?

No, I don't know that. The Justice department let her slide because of who she is.

Watch this weasel.

Fuck you bitch. Over 100 million dollars of tax payer money has been spent trying to jail clinton. No charges what so ever. Either there is nothing or republicans are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet and can get nothing done.

"So you would imagine that homos have a higher rate of suicide because conservatives hate them. "

do you need EVERYTHING explained to you?

I imagine that things are different now and their suicide rates are down from the past. In the PAST, however, EVERYONE (not cons, not libs) was anti-gay.

So the typical closeted homosexual would read and hear anti-gay remarks all the time....

this, i'm sure, had a deleletious affect on gays.....

but since MOST people (and all decent people) don't care any more I would NOT be surprised to find that their suicide rates are down.

So are conservatives.

Yeah, cons wear teabag hats instead of pussy hats. Y’all are still mentally ill — the posts here are evidence of that.

Ya left out screaming at the sky...oh and ad crying when ya lose an election.
You're like a bunch of five year olds throwing a tantrum.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

39166A3200000578-3819929-image-a-49_1475580464487.jpg
Ya mean like these howling monkeys...?

article-2230329-15EF2970000005DC-147_634x368.jpg

white-people-mourning-mitt-romney-10.png

article-2230329-15EF2961000005DC-878_306x423.jpg

article-2230329-15EEABA6000005DC-385_306x423.jpg

article-2228996-15E40AC6000005DC-41_964x643.jpg

glenn-beck-crying.jpg

Watch this weasel.

Fuck you bitch. Over 100 million dollars of tax payer money has been spent trying to jail clinton. No charges what so ever. Either there is nothing or republicans are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet and can get nothing done.

Fuck you, you whiney sniveling Hillary boot licker. She's free because of our Corrupt government and who she is.

Watch this weasel.

Fuck you, you whiney sniveling Hillary boot licker. She's free because of our Corrupt government and who she is.

Sniveling boot licker huh! I am not the one crying that life is not fair the game is rigged. What a little bitch you are, douche bitch I can smell it from here.

Watch this weasel.

Sniveling boot licker huh! I am not the one crying that life is not fair the game is rigged. What a little bitch you are, douche bitch I can smell it from here.

Life isn't fair and I accept that. What I demand and have a right to is clean efficient government, and that's being taken care of by President Trump. Now run along, loser.

Forum List

Back