You Can Not Be Civil

Life isn't fair and I accept that. What I demand and have a right to is clean efficient government, and that's being taken care of by President Trump. Now run along, loser.
I take it you are going with the republicans are the dumbest fucks on the planet explanation. Dont forget that douche bitch.
Oh, you pitiful little wounded creature. Too bad I can't personally put you out of your misery.
You are one of thoise dumb fucks that can't do any thing. You are a mental midget incapable of any thing. You support draft dodgers and crying little bitches. Worse you are a horrible buisnessman. You should charge rent for some one living in your head. Put your self out of misery. Bitch! Don't worry you are a bitch but my bitch I won't let any body hurt you.
You pitiful loser. Hillary is over and so are you. Go blow a goat.
I am over, huh? It ain;t gunna be from your bitch ass. I think I will go argue with my three year old neice she is more of a challenge than you.
I agree. Now run along, loser.

"Why does a pro QB make more than me? I want their money k?"

then work hard and become a pro QB....and stop whining about other peoples success.....typical conservative....

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

in fact....I'm so smart...I know YOU are NOT in the top 3 percent......bottom 3 maybe.....

Read it and weep ya peasant....

Cinco Ranch Katy, TX 77450, Neighborhood Profile - NeighborhoodScout
LOLOL

There are houses in that development for a quarter mill...

https://www.zillow.com/cinco-ranch-tx/

... that is not the top 3%.

There are also homes well above a million.
Cinco Ranch was rated the top master planned community in the country a few years ago.

"One way that the Cinco Ranch neighborhood really stands out, is that it has more large 4, 5, or additional bedroom homes and real estate than 98.5% of the neighborhoods in America. When you walk or drive around this neighborhood, you'll instantly notice the size of the homes here which definitely makes a strong visual statement."

"If you come to know the people here, you will recognize that you're in the company of one of the wealthiest communities in the nation. In fact, a mere 2.3% of America's neighborhoods are wealthier than the Cinco Ranch neighborhood."

"The Cinco Ranch neighborhood has a higher proportion of its residents employed as executives, managers and professionals than 97.3% of the neighborhoods in American. In fact, 68.4% of the employed people here make a living as an executive, a manager, or other professional."

"The neighbors in the Cinco Ranch neighborhood in Katy are wealthy, making it among the 15% highest income neighborhoods in America. NeighborhoodScout's exclusive analysis reveals that this neighborhood has a higher income than 97.7% of the neighborhoods in America. In addition, 0.5% of the children seventeen and under living in this neighborhood are living below the federal poverty line, which is a lower rate of childhood poverty than is found in 90.5% of America's neighborhoods."
LOLOL

^^^ stolen attainment

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

in fact....I'm so smart...I know YOU are NOT in the top 3 percent......bottom 3 maybe.....

LOLOL

There are also homes well above a million.
Cinco Ranch was rated the top master planned community in the country a few years ago.

"One way that the Cinco Ranch neighborhood really stands out, is that it has more large 4, 5, or additional bedroom homes and real estate than 98.5% of the neighborhoods in America. When you walk or drive around this neighborhood, you'll instantly notice the size of the homes here which definitely makes a strong visual statement."

"If you come to know the people here, you will recognize that you're in the company of one of the wealthiest communities in the nation. In fact, a mere 2.3% of America's neighborhoods are wealthier than the Cinco Ranch neighborhood."

"The Cinco Ranch neighborhood has a higher proportion of its residents employed as executives, managers and professionals than 97.3% of the neighborhoods in American. In fact, 68.4% of the employed people here make a living as an executive, a manager, or other professional."

"The neighbors in the Cinco Ranch neighborhood in Katy are wealthy, making it among the 15% highest income neighborhoods in America. NeighborhoodScout's exclusive analysis reveals that this neighborhood has a higher income than 97.7% of the neighborhoods in America. In addition, 0.5% of the children seventeen and under living in this neighborhood are living below the federal poverty line, which is a lower rate of childhood poverty than is found in 90.5% of America's neighborhoods."
LOLOL

^^^ stolen attainment

Nah...actually applied myself and attained my status.
So whats your excuse for failure?

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

"Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…"

Do you consider this to be Presidential?

I consider President Donald J. Trump to be

a warrior for the good decent working people of America...…

240/280, whatever it takes to destroy you Scum Bags.....

"240/280, whatever it takes to destroy you Scum Bags....."

destroy?

how?

what can you do?

we have freedom of speech, too....

and you don't believe in censoring people......do you?

we have the same rights as you......
or do you want to take those rights away?

we can still speak our minds, change peoples minds, vote for better candidates.....and you can't stop that.....

or can you?

It's clear your only fallback is Charlottesville. So just ignore all the instances of Antifa and BLM violence, eh?

BTW - We conservatives don't HATE lgbt people, we DISAPPROVE. Learn the difference.

Chaleston SC was where Conservative poster boy Dylan Root mowed down a bunch of folks in a church.

Somewhere in Florida (I forget where) was where Conservative hero George Zimmerman was told to stand down but yet continued to stalk Trayvon Martin.

We could go on and on.

As for hating LGBT people, you're not allowing them to serve in the Military...is that a sign of love or hate? What say you?

I believe women should be treated equally and paid equally for equal jobs

ok, so I would like for you to clear up what this statement means. That is a sham statement. where don't women make the same as a man doing the same work? or is your bitch that a secretary doesn't make the same money as the boss? which is it? I have women where I work and they have never told anyone there salary, they don't know my salary, so how the fk do you or they know they don't make the same money? please enlighten me how one gets to that statement?

BTW, I believe in people equally making what they're worth.

Why does a pro QB make more than me? I want their money k?

then work hard and become a pro QB....and stop whining about other peoples success.....typical conservative....

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

LOLOL

so some conservative (KNOWN for LYING!) INSISTS on the INTERNET that HE is in the top 3%....of what?
and he actually thinks that rational people are going to buy it?....

and he posts a phony address to prove it?

Well........I'm a nigerian prince!....

should I post a picture of nigeria?......that would be indisputable proof!.......

BTW, Candycorn, here's a look at just this month.

October 1st - GOP office vandalized: Vandals Take Their Frustrations Out on GOP Headquarters With 'RAPE' Graffiti - Truthfeed
October 2nd - Pro Life woman roundhouse kicked by a leftist asshole:
October 2nd - GOP Rep Andy Harris assaulted by protestors: Jennifer Bendery on Twitter
October 2nd - 2 hospitalized after exposer to powdery substance at Ted Cruz's campaign office: 2 exposed to powdery substance at Cruz's campaign office
October 3rd - Ricin sent to Trump: Utah man charged with ricin mail threat against Trump, Mattis | Reuters
October 7th - Senator Cory Gardners wife recieves a text with an image depicting a beheading: Sen. Gardner claims wife received a beheading video through text message
October 8th: Antifa takes over a Portland city street and attacks an old man for disobeying their traffic directions: Watch: "Street Anarchy" As Antifa Attacks Portland Drivers That Don't Obey

I've only gone back 9 days and have 7 instances of leftist violence and harassment. Do you really wanna play this game?

Not really. Do you want to still pretend that only liberal idiots do stupid things? Is there any proof of all of those folks being leftists or even liberals (Utah is the reddest state in the Union).

There are idiots of every stripe....one here calls for civil war quite often. If I show you the text of him saying he hopes there is a civil war...can I count on you to denouce him on this forum; in public?

The libtards are all mentally bankrupt….

They are so frustrated that Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…

Trump has proven them all fools and this is their childish reaction….

The little pussy hat wearing libtards are throwing a fit…..

They need their ass SPANKED and TRUMP is giving it to “em”….

"Trump has Rubbed his ass in their faces…"

Do you consider this to be Presidential?

I consider President Donald J. Trump to be

a warrior for the good decent working people of America...…

240/280, whatever it takes to destroy you Scum Bags.....

"240/280, whatever it takes to destroy you Scum Bags....."

destroy?

how?

what can you do?

we have freedom of speech, too....

and you don't believe in censoring people......do you?

we have the same rights as you......
or do you want to take those rights away?

we can still speak our minds, change peoples minds, vote for better candidates.....and you can't stop that.....

or can you?

It’s you Nazi’s on the left that try to stifle free speech….

It’s your side that uses the full force of the government

against your political foes.

It’s your side that physically attacks the others supporters….

Look at what the clinton Bitch just said.

I could go on and on but you are all insane….

Facts don’t matter to you………………….

August 29th: Democrat Rep Ruben Gallego threatens immigration officials: Ruben Gallego on Twitter
August 28th - California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate and assaulting teacher: Student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
August 19th - Dad dares daughter to smack MAGA hat off bystanders head, which she does: VIDEO: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Dude's MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks!
August 15th - Mike Ness, lead singer of Social Distortion, assaults Trump supporter: Aging Punk Rock Legend Leaps Off Stage to Confront Trump Supporter
August 14th - CNN's Chris Cuomo justifies Antifa violence: CNN: Antifa's Violence Against 'Bigots' Is 'Right' | Breitbart
August 9th - FBI arrests man for contract killing threat against ICE agents: ICE HSI Boston, US Attorney, FBI announce arrest for contract killing threat of ICE agent via Twitter
August 8th - GOP Rep has his hispanic wife denigrated by deranged leftist: Progressive Protesters Shout Down GOP Rep, His Wife: “Shame On Your Mexican Wife”… | Weasel Zippers
August 6th - Dead fish thrown at FL GOP office: 2018.08.06 - FL: Vandals throw dead fish on Lee Co. Republican headquarters - Database of Attacks On Trump Supporters + Hoaxes
August 4th: Trump supporter has all 4 of his tires slashed: #ThePersistence on Twitter
August 2nd: Candace Owens, black conservative, attacked by leftists along with Charlie Kirk: Candace Owens on Twitter
August 2nd: Man Arrested for threatening GOP Rep Steve Scalise: Police: NY Man Left Voicemail Threatening Steve Scalise's Children — 'Ojo por Ojo'
August 1st: Woman charged for attempting to hit man and intentionally driving into mans car over Trump bumper sticker: Woman accused of hitting car in Hyannis after confrontation over Trump bumper sticker

That's 12 more Candy. Tally is 28 now over the past ~70 days. We're averaging one every 2 and a half days. Still waiting for you to share all the right wing violence that happened over the same period...

Where laws were broken...I hope all are prosecuted to the fullest extent.
Where they were not (in addition to where there was), I denounce totally.

Still want to pretend that only liberals have loonie birds in their midsts?

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

LOLOL

so some conservative (KNOWN for LYING!) INSISTS on the INTERNET that HE is in the top 3%....of what?

should I post a picture of nigeria?......that would be indisputable proof!.......

Believe what ya want peasant.
If you knew my post history and my pic posts you'd see I am consistent.

August 29th: Democrat Rep Ruben Gallego threatens immigration officials: Ruben Gallego on Twitter
August 28th - California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate and assaulting teacher: Student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
August 19th - Dad dares daughter to smack MAGA hat off bystanders head, which she does: VIDEO: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Dude's MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks!
August 15th - Mike Ness, lead singer of Social Distortion, assaults Trump supporter: Aging Punk Rock Legend Leaps Off Stage to Confront Trump Supporter
August 14th - CNN's Chris Cuomo justifies Antifa violence: CNN: Antifa's Violence Against 'Bigots' Is 'Right' | Breitbart
August 9th - FBI arrests man for contract killing threat against ICE agents: ICE HSI Boston, US Attorney, FBI announce arrest for contract killing threat of ICE agent via Twitter
August 8th - GOP Rep has his hispanic wife denigrated by deranged leftist: Progressive Protesters Shout Down GOP Rep, His Wife: “Shame On Your Mexican Wife”… | Weasel Zippers
August 6th - Dead fish thrown at FL GOP office: 2018.08.06 - FL: Vandals throw dead fish on Lee Co. Republican headquarters - Database of Attacks On Trump Supporters + Hoaxes
August 4th: Trump supporter has all 4 of his tires slashed: #ThePersistence on Twitter
August 2nd: Candace Owens, black conservative, attacked by leftists along with Charlie Kirk: Candace Owens on Twitter
August 2nd: Man Arrested for threatening GOP Rep Steve Scalise: Police: NY Man Left Voicemail Threatening Steve Scalise's Children — 'Ojo por Ojo'
August 1st: Woman charged for attempting to hit man and intentionally driving into mans car over Trump bumper sticker: Woman accused of hitting car in Hyannis after confrontation over Trump bumper sticker

That's 12 more Candy. Tally is 28 now over the past ~70 days. We're averaging one every 2 and a half days. Still waiting for you to share all the right wing violence that happened over the same period...

The debate was never that there weren't "loonie birds" on both sides, the debate was which side was worse. Did you forget what you said already? I'll refresh your memory:

Everyone is "capable of" anything. That doesn't negate the fact that the vast majority of the hate, vitriol, and violence comes from the left.

Total rubbish.

I listed 28 incidents perpetrated by leftists in the past ~70 days. Match it.

The debate was never that there weren't "loonie birds" on both sides, the debate was which side was worse. Did you forget what you said already? I'll refresh your memory:

Everyone is "capable of" anything. That doesn't negate the fact that the vast majority of the hate, vitriol, and violence comes from the left.

Total rubbish.

I listed 28 incidents perpetrated by leftists in the past ~70 days. Match it.

I guess in your bizarre world running someone out of a restaurant is just like mowing someone down with a gun, a car, etc...?

Me: "the vast majority of the hate, vitriol, and violence comes from the left."
You: "Total rubbish"

Once again, cupcake, we weren't talking strictly about body counts. We were talking about overall mayhem. Try to keep up. And predictably you've again fallen back to ONE incident while I've cited DOZENS.

I'm in the top 3%.
How about you?

top .00001 percent.

LOLOL

Believe what ya want peasant.
If you knew my post history and my pic posts you'd see I am consistent.

I see candy horn is laughing.
I can prove my situation with time related pics.

Ultimately, what really matters is what leaders are saying, such as NRA spokeswoman. Along with Trump joining in.
6ruo28drxgr11.png

She's still right! You can't be civil with animals who really don't GAF about anything but themselves! They undermine or make unfounded accusations about others and go out of their way to distort the truth! They wouldn't know what's right for the country if it smacked them upside the head! I've decided, as a party, they're reprehensible and I endorse Hillary's comment; actually it's been the truth about them for well over 20 years! It's only getting worse when you have them totally disrespecting women & the women accepting it! IDIOTS! :14:

You young, a feminist or gay? Only thing left is stupid.

I still think he will be a fair justice up until there are political overtones to a case.
Until now this was the best description of the left leaning court which is the real sin of Kanavanaugh, the left wing political decisions will no longer be rubber stamped by the court

We'll see what happens. The Hobby Lobby "victory" was a good example of a hollow right wing achievement.

Forum List

Back