"You didn't get there on your own"

dear, half of them went bankrupt so the free market rewarded them for their stupidity. But, low interest rates are like cancer. Before the bankers knew what was happening, or any of us knew for that matter, the die was cast, the liberal cancer had spread.

Still over your head??

Bankers had a 50% bankruptcy rate in the housing crash?:eek: You are going to have provide some kind of evidence of that, I understand most of them that left their respective banks had some pretty handsome severance packages.

Yeah, that's why Bush's TARP saved his buddies, he believed in capitalism.

People who cannot accept that our financial system is the most rigged and corrupt of games are even more insane and deluded than the birthers. Convenient for them to blame it all on the liberals in spite of the fact that they are not allowed anywhere near banking regulation and oversight because they would give it some teeth.

The Obama gets into trouble.
In other words we get an insight as to how
he really feels about this country when he
goes off the teleprompter and off script.

wolf-success-gop.jpg

Everyone of us pays for that and it has nothing to do with building your own business. Stating the obvious doesn't mean govt built your business for you. Do you know what a useful idiot is?

Are the wingnuts parsing every word and throwing in translations again, like we don't know what he really said? It's really sad the way you embarrass yourselves on a daily basis. :lol:

Everyone of us pays for that and it has nothing to do with building your own business. Stating the obvious doesn't mean govt built your business for you. Do you know what a useful idiot is?

Except Obama never said the government built their businesses for them. You're hearing voices again. :lol:

Except Obama never said the government built their businesses for them. You're hearing voices again. :lol:

What he was saying is that a business owner couldn't do it without govt help.

you get more vapid by the post, dear.

try harder.

In other words, you have no response other than personal attacks. Gosh, I love that liberal "tolerance". Do please tell me more about how "respectful" you are of alternative lifestyles. :lol: You liberal hypocrites tolerate differences the way the Pope tolerates religion: Only the ones who agree with you.

Lol you talk about tolerance,lol coming from a racist sack of shit that you are...

Fuck off.

Racist?! ME?!! :lmao:

WHEN are you illiterate leftist dipshits going to learn that "racist" doesn't mean "someone I don't like"?

Funniest fucking thing I've heard in days. :lmao:

What he was saying is that a business owner couldn't do it without govt help.

Is that the exact quote? Sure doesn't sound like it. I'm not really interested in your interpretations.

Are the wingnuts parsing every word and throwing in translations again, like we don't know what he really said? It's really sad the way you embarrass yourselves on a daily basis. :lol:

Parse? There is nothing to parse. He made a statement that fully explains his view of the world- his entire ideology summed up for all to view. He was proud of it too! A few of the morons in the audience applauded. Obama believes that people who build businesses really aren't responsible for it. He believes that it's a "collective" of the whole society that somehow builds businesses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

The bankers thank you for finding them innocent of all wrong doing.

dear, half of them went bankrupt so the free market rewarded them for their stupidity. But, low interest rates are like cancer. Before the bankers knew what was happening, or any of us knew for that matter, the die was cast, the liberal cancer had spread.

Still over your head??

Bankers had a 50% bankruptcy rate in the housing crash?:eek: You are going to have provide some kind of evidence of that, I understand most of them that left their respective banks had some pretty handsome severance packages.

Although I think Little Eddie stated it incorrectly, the overall point of his post is fairly accurate. The number of failed BANKS dramatically increased during and after the housing crash.

Take a look at this list. Its the FDIC Failed Bank list. Notice that it listed only 4 failed banks in ALL of 2001 and 9 in just the last three weeks.

FDIC: Failed Bank List

As you can see though, most of these banks, while listed as failed, are being acquired by other banks. But notice how the activity greatly increases around May of 2008.

In other words, you have no response other than personal attacks. Gosh, I love that liberal "tolerance". Do please tell me more about how "respectful" you are of alternative lifestyles. :lol: You liberal hypocrites tolerate differences the way the Pope tolerates religion: Only the ones who agree with you.

Lol you talk about tolerance,lol coming from a racist sack of shit that you are...

Fuck off.

Racist?! ME?!! :lmao:

WHEN are you illiterate leftist dipshits going to learn that "racist" doesn't mean "someone I don't like"?

Funniest fucking thing I've heard in days. :lmao:

When they don't have facts to support their position, they play on strong emotions.

you know its funny, take "Strategery", I admit I laugh whenever I hear it and can image bush might say that except, he never did.

It was a SNL opening skit take off on Jim Lehrer, but, I cannot count the number number of folks who believe he said it...

here we have obama saying 'it' (and several other things to boot in his past) ...but, nope. see whenever he make a statement or says something that doesn't play well, we are bombarded with folks who rush to explain thats not really what he said....and the media makes darn sure they get plenty of airtime to tell us so, yet ......here we are; Strategery.....:rolleyes:

Parse? There is nothing to parse. He made a statement that fully explains his view of the world- his entire ideology summed up for all to view. He was proud of it too! A few of the morons in the audience applauded. Obama believes that people who build businesses really aren't responsible for it. He believes that it's a "collective" of the whole society that somehow builds businesses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng]Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube[/ame]

its actually worse when you listen to it all.

you know its funny, take "Strategery", I admit I laugh whenever I hear it and can image bush might say that except, he never did.

It was a SNL opening skit take off on Jim Lehrer, but, I cannot count the number number of folks who believe he said it...

here we have obama saying 'it' (and several other things to boot in his past) ...but, nope. see whenever he make a statement or says something that doesn't play well, we are bombarded with folks who rush to explain thats not really what he said....and the media makes darn sure they get plenty of airtime to tell us so, yet ......here we are; Strategery.....:rolleyes:

Racist!!

Forum List

Back