"You didn't get there on your own"

Everytime I buy a gallon of gasoline I help build a road or a bridge. obama didn't do that, he had help. bussiness is the engine of American life.

Obama is an ideological idiot. He has never actually had a private sector job. He couldn't run a business- except into the ground, if you paid him. His statement reveals how he sees the world. The "government" in his world belongs to the political class and not to the people...I mean WTF financially supports the government, but tax payers.

The bankers thank you for finding them innocent of all wrong doing.

dear, half of them went bankrupt so the free market rewarded them for their stupidity. But, low interest rates are like cancer. Before the bankers knew what was happening, or any of us knew for that matter, the die was cast, the liberal cancer had spread.

Still over your head??

Bankers had a 50% bankruptcy rate in the housing crash?:eek: You are going to have provide some kind of evidence of that, I understand most of them that left their respective banks had some pretty handsome severance packages.

Okay guys, don't let the loonies and desperate Obama worshipers drag the train off the tracks here. The topic of this thread is quite capable of sustaining interest all by itself, I want to keep the focus there.

tumblr_m7fg2eYsBf1rbxfido1_400.jpg

I'll put this in real simple terms so even you can understand:

Let's say I make a statement that:
All arab men need to be shot who perform honour killings

In your world, you quote the first seven words and that is the statement you present to the world...without the qualification.

That is what you 'loons' are doing with Obama. Thing is, the lefties, independents and us centrists can see that. You're playing to the peanut gallery of your own. Which must makes you look silly.

You can zing off slick one-liners and sit there or smug with yourself, giving yourself a nice pat on the back "How good am I". But it adds nothing to the debate and shows up your (very) shallow thought processes.

Funny, when OBL was killed nearly every lefty on this board all hollered that Bush had nothing to do with it. Some even put it in their siggies and to this day still tout that Obama was da man who got Osama.

Blah, blah, blah.

:eusa_hand:

Capitalism is a pyramid scheem, the top sthe most and control what the bottom makes.

1) China just switched to capitalism, now instead of slowly starving to death the bottom is buying cars

2) the top cant be on top unless they can make things the poor can afford. This is why GM sells more than RollsRoyce. The rewards of capitalism come from serving the poor. IN th elong run competition forces you to reduce profits to 0. Econ 101.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Sorry, here's the real reason for high unemployment and the loss of jobs, trade imbalance.
The consumer in the USA is not buying enough US products.

The bankers thank you for finding them innocent of all wrong doing.

dear, half of them went bankrupt so the free market rewarded them for their stupidity. But, low interest rates are like cancer. Before the bankers knew what was happening, or any of us knew for that matter, the die was cast, the liberal cancer had spread.

Still over your head??

Bankers had a 50% bankruptcy rate in the housing crash?:eek: You are going to have provide some kind of evidence of that, I understand most of them that left their respective banks had some pretty handsome severance packages.

Yeah, that's why Bush's TARP saved his buddies, he believed in capitalism.

Forum List

Back