"You didn't get there on your own"

Don't be stupid- Those were Booosh regulators and regulations, OBVIOUSLY. They were a joke, and Obama was BUSY averting the Pub Depression.

Again, Fanny+F went from 80% to 25% of mortgages from 2003-7, fuqueheads. Yes, Pubs lie THAT much! Change the GD channel. And the "liberal" networks (ONCE!) are cowards and barely journalists at all...

Don't be stupid- Those were Booosh regulators and regulations, OBVIOUSLY. They were a joke, and Obama was BUSY averting the Pub Depression.

Again, Fanny+F went from 80% to 25% of mortgages from 2003-7, fuqueheads. Yes, Pubs lie THAT much! Change the GD channel. And the "liberal" networks (ONCE!) are cowards and barely journalists at all...

Pull your head out of your ass and buy a plane ticket to Cuba. You will raise the I.Q. of the U.S. when you leave.

Retired teacher my ass.

Obama was busy taking a mild recession and turning it into a lengthy one. Great job.

Dickweed.

Pull your head out of your ass and buy a plane ticket to Cuba. You will raise the I.Q. of the U.S. when you leave.

Retired teacher my ass.

Obama was busy taking a mild recession and turning it into a lengthy one. Great job.

Dickweed.

Franco is an old doddering FOOL that never learned.

A mild recession? A 9% retraction not seen since the FIRST Pub World Depression- you're a total fool. And a REAL ESTATE meltdown, the worst kind. The middle class lost 40% of their wealth, ya brainwashed SHYTTEHEAD!. Change the GD channel fcs...

thats all you got? Bush blaming again? IF they stay on between Presidents, maybe they were Clinton regulators

Talking with you is like talking with a 13 year old, way too easy to win.

It was a DEPRESSION, you don't feq with the oil industry when the banking system has melted down. Bush ATF was ALSO out of control. Worst president EVER is saying something. And the worst propaganda machine in US history. And the most misled voters EVER. Ask anyone BUT your lying heroes...

If Romney gets elected, I may be leaving for a while. But I'm an American first, and a better one than you. Seriously- I try to make it better, and am not lazy enough to be satisfied with stupid, obviously incorrect talking points and hate. Morocco, India, Turkey- you know, mainly with the expats, like when I was in Spain with the bar I couldn't open, but CHEAPER.

You should worry more about what they are putting in your kool-aid. Hey, did you hear that there are no homeless vets living under bridges also?

(Different day, same brainless shit.)

Do you have any evidence of one that is?

Our Memorial Day Remembrance: Homeless Veteran Facts and Homeless Veterans Statistics | Corp and State @CorpAndState.com

700x1122xHomeless_Veterans_Infographic.png.pagespeed.ic.6kolIhWQfX.png

Obama is taking an interesting and dangerous approach on the campaign trail, telling successful business owners that they "didn't get there on their own", that their success is predicated in part on the labor and efforts (and taxes) of others. This gives the GOP an opening to say, "see, he hates business owners, we told you so."

On the other hand, it opens up a national conversation that I've never seen before, building on Elizabeth Warren's comments as she runs for office.

This tactic is flying right into the teeth of the GOP's strength, that business and employers are the key to economic success. He's betting that the GOP, so controlled by absolutists right now, is going to look anti-ALL workers, not just union.

Pretty brave, and I think it's a good conversation to have.

Obama Mocks Rich: 'You Didn't Get There On Your Own'

Those who pay taxes pay for all the roads, etc. Not everyone chooses to use them for building a business. Some use them for stealing cars or drug trafficking.

We all have the same opportunity to build a business and make something of ourselves. While we can't do everything without roads and bridges, we do have to take the initiative and keep at it. We all need jobs, at least those of us who would rather not be on the doles if we are able bodied, and no one complains when a good job is available. But, what good is a high paying job if we didn't bother to become qualified for them?

Bottom line is that tax payers pay for government and government uses some of that money to build roads and such. Of course, more money gets wasted on their stupid programs, but that's another topic.

We can all use what is available to better our lives or we can do nothing. I am tired of the ones who do nothing and then bitch because the next guy has it so good.

Businesses start with an idea and people willing to jump through a bunch of bureaucratic hoops to get going. We pay dearly for construction workers to build the actual structure. We pay taxes and a host of other fees to comply with laws when we start businesses. We soon will pay dearly because of Obamacare. Then we keep paying escalating taxes for all the things we need to keep the business going.

We all pay taxes that are supposed to keep the infrastructure solid, but sometimes the money gets raided for other things and the roads are crappy and the bridges are rotting.

Then Obama tells us that people didn't build business, that someone else made that happen. Bullshit. That is what a loser who doesn't know the first thing about creating a business says.

Obama didn't earn the peace prize. Somebody else made that happen. And I read recently that they are sorry they made that happen because they counted on Obama earning the prize after it was given. I guess he thinks all people got things the way he did.

Most Republicans are business owners. Most Democrat leaders are lawyers.

Republicans like capitalism, people climbing the ladder to success and a strong economy.

Democrats sue people on behalf of their clients. Currently, their clients are illegal aliens and government dependents.

You seem to be missing the point again. We could confiscate every dime from "the rich" and maybe pay one year of current spending, leaving nothing for any subsequent year.
Bill Whittle On Eating "The Rich" | RealClearPolitics

Obama is playing games with you. And you... are letting him.
Again you and Willie Wittless are deliberately trying to redefine the "rich" as well to do WAGE EARNERS. The truly rich do not work for the common wage!!!! They are Capital Gains Tycoons, not upper middle class wage earners who actually pay nearly all the taxes.

A Capital Gains Tycoon can make a billion dollars on the stock market and not pay a single dime on it. That gain can grow year after year tax free, like an unlimited IRA, until the tycoon decides to realize some of it, but unlike an IRA where he would pay a tax penalty for cashing it before retirement age, the tycoon not only pays no penalty but also pays a lower tax rate than a wage earner. And still the tycoon is not satisfied. Their puppets, the GOP, are trying to eliminate all capital gains taxes!!!

As to Willie Wittless, the top 1% of WEALTH, not wages, have about 20 trillion in total net worth, so if you confiscated all of it as Wittless postulates with wage earners, you could pay off the entire GOP debt and have enough left over for one hell of a big party. :woohoo:

Ohhhhh... I get it now. Pardon me for mistaking you for a critical thinker. I thought you were interested in a discussion of political issues, but what's readily apparent is that you're simply envious that other people have more money than you do.
I mean, we both KNOW that capital gains are taxed several times before any checks are cut, so what else could it be? :eusa_eh:

You know, the REAL difference between leftists and capitalists is that leftists believe there's only so much pie to go around. They think everyone should be guaranteed a little sliver, even though when that sliver is finally passed down by government it arrives as crumbs.
Capitalists, on the other hand... know that we can always make more pie. :tongue:
Whenever CON$ are confronted with facts that explode their brainwashing they go into insult mode as programmed.

We both know that capital gains are never taxed until they are realized, and then for the very first time, so you have reduced yourself to out and out lying. even if you are going to argue that all money has been taxed before as it passed through other hands before it became capital gains in the tycoons hands and therefore is entitled to special tax privilages, the exact same thing could be said for wages and therefore wages deserve the same special tax privilages.

The real difference between the Left and the Right is the Right believes they can make up bullshit about what anyone else THINKS. The Right have anointed themselves as mind-readers.

Thanks for the depression, morons. Blame the victims of your greedy rich masters...

There are as many white Pubs as White Dems on assistance, they're just the loudmouth racist cheats...your stereotypes of blacks, victims of your bigotry, are disgusting. Let's try opportunities in education and training and taxing the bloated rich fairly...Voodoo and deregulation is a catastrophe...see sig pp1.

There are about as many white republicans on welfare as there are black republicans - lets also not forget that whites are 72% of the population... So I'll guess and say 1,000-3,000.

Blacks are only 15% of the population but they are responsible for 50% of the welfare handouts... Mexicans are 20% "other" is 5% and whites are 25%... That is just the welfare program tho - meaning the race of those who are on welfare program - not the general population.

Food stamps pretty much have similar racial statistics.......Then again not everyone on food stamps is on welfare.
Thank you for again proving that every stat from a racist CON$ervoFascist is a lie.

What is the race percentage for welfare recipients

The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%

A great reason GOOD gov't is needed. Keep cutting their pay and oversight and we'll have corruption like that.

The phrase "good governmnt" is any oxymoron. The more power government has, the more corrupt it becomes. Corruption comes with government just as fleas come with dogs.

So any and all government is therefore bad?.

Yes.

[You must hate the Founding Fathers then.

They were certainly naive to believe the government could be kept small.

Again you and Willie Wittless are deliberately trying to redefine the "rich" as well to do WAGE EARNERS. The truly rich do not work for the common wage!!!! They are Capital Gains Tycoons, not upper middle class wage earners who actually pay nearly all the taxes.

A Capital Gains Tycoon can make a billion dollars on the stock market and not pay a single dime on it. That gain can grow year after year tax free, like an unlimited IRA, until the tycoon decides to realize some of it, but unlike an IRA where he would pay a tax penalty for cashing it before retirement age, the tycoon not only pays no penalty but also pays a lower tax rate than a wage earner. And still the tycoon is not satisfied. Their puppets, the GOP, are trying to eliminate all capital gains taxes!!!

As to Willie Wittless, the top 1% of WEALTH, not wages, have about 20 trillion in total net worth, so if you confiscated all of it as Wittless postulates with wage earners, you could pay off the entire GOP debt and have enough left over for one hell of a big party. :woohoo:

Total bullshit. Futhermore, you're ignoring the fact that the money is invested in plant and equipment, which means it's providing jobs for thousands of people. You would cut off your own nose to spite your face. That's what liberalism is all about, unfortunately - oganized idiocy,

great point, about 62.4% is held as business assets. Steal it all and we'd have instant depression. See why we are positive liberals have a low IQ??

"In terms of types of financial wealth, the top one percent of households have 38.3% of all privately held stock, 60.6% of financial securities, and 62.4% of business equity."-Dommhoff
Hey you two assholes, I wasn't suggesting we actually confiscate the wealth of the top 1%, I was opnly pointing out the flaw in Willie Wittless' argument.

This is the thing about CON$ervoFascists, they can only argue with the Straw Men they create.

Yea, well government is the enemy............here are some more Jefferson quotes I have confirmed are true. ;)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "

Sorry, you don't get a second bite at the apple...

Those people whose lives were saved yesterday by the quick actions of first responders in Colorado didn't consider the government their "enemy". They were probably damned glad those first responders were there and got them to safety or treated their injuries.

Hey, I want all you wingnuts who rip on government workers to remember that those people who responded to Aurora were "government workers" in "Public Sector unions".

Obama is taking an interesting and dangerous approach on the campaign trail, telling successful business owners that they "didn't get there on their own", that their success is predicated in part on the labor and efforts (and taxes) of others. This gives the GOP an opening to say, "see, he hates business owners, we told you so."

On the other hand, it opens up a national conversation that I've never seen before, building on Elizabeth Warren's comments as she runs for office.

This tactic is flying right into the teeth of the GOP's strength, that business and employers are the key to economic success. He's betting that the GOP, so controlled by absolutists right now, is going to look anti-ALL workers, not just union.

Pretty brave, and I think it's a good conversation to have.

Obama Mocks Rich: 'You Didn't Get There On Your Own'

Liz Warren is a fucking joke. A total absolute fucking joke and a fraud and a Neo-Marxist

Who the fuck cares what she says?

Forum List

Back