"You didn't get there on your own"

I'd bet anything you live in your moms basement - that or you're somehow on the government dole....

i'd bet anything you haven't moved out of your original bedroom yet, nicky.

That's kinda funny considering how much moving I have actually done over the last 5-6 years.

I own a home now - no mortgage...

If it matters - my grandma died and left enough for everyone. We chose to use our share to invest in real estate... I bought a house that sold in 2007/08 at 160,000k for 45k.

Once the housing bullshit gets better I'm going to sell it and move to Wisconsin.... I hate it here, progressives are assholes with their authoritarianism and I can no longer support such insanity...

so you've earned nothing for yourself; you're just living off your dead grandma.

i'm sure she's very proud

It is the taxpayers who pay for the federal government ie business owners, employees of businesses. The govt collects bids and awards the job to the cheapest contractor, who is also a private company. If it weren't for the taxpayers, govt wouldn't even have a say in the transaction of the monies. Now, if by some miracle, govt agencies actually built infrastructure without our money, you may have a small point. Otherwise, they get no thanks from me because I'm paying for it. P.S. I'd swim across a river before I'd drive a car across a bridge that a govt agency built.

Hate to break it to you..

But the government is the taxpayers chosen representative. They are us

P.S. The Government got us to the moon....I think they can handle a bridge

And government preserved the Nation during Depression and won a World War – it is the repository of our genius and representative of our greatness. It is ignorant idiocy, therefore, to argue that any business might flourish without the assistance of the people as expressed through the conduit of government.

This is, without a doubt, the saddest, most pitiful thing I've heard from the mouth of a putative American in . . . I dunno, since the last time I actually sat still and listened to Obama talking.

I wonder what a shithead Aussie knows about the USA. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, you watch the BBC and CNN.....you're soooooo educated about small towns, small businesses, "Wal Mart," etc in America.

We don't talk about your country here, mostly because we don't care but we also don't live there.....take a hint, dumbfuck.

Obamination again shows he's a classless idiot, claiming rich people live off other's people money and labor.

I didn't realize those roads they drive on were paid for by the 50% that don't pay taxes, what a dumbfuck asswipe.

Oh, my success in life wasn't given to me by anyone outside my family. My parents helped me get through college, but the rest of my success was because I studied to graduate with 3 college degrees.

Have you signed out as Rotty and signed back in as your second Loon avatar?

Four signs, that somebody around here is getting under a moron's skin,,

1) Do YOU? If they were "soon to be ABORTED", then they've been aborted by now. That's what the phrase MEANS, moron.

2) And if I recall correctly, liberals are DEEPLY opposed to letting anyone talk to her and have a chance at convincing her not to abort, so how in the hell are you supposed to get a chance to offer to adopt the kid?

3) In other words, you have no response. You just WANT him to be wrong, so you figure you can declare that he's wrong, and that'll do it.

4) About this whole "assrabbit" thing . . . If you've moved up from gerbils to larger animals, we really don't want to know.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

HHmm. Do you mean, this current Obama administration? Or type of govt.

I'd say "far from it" to both...

Sorry....but no other government on earth is close

Well, I would argue that the Obama admin has been far from successful. Hasn't been the raging disappointment that Cons would people believe either.

As for the type of govt you have, I would put it as the second worst in Western Countries after the FFP system of Britain.

None - because you can't adobt children who were murdered, stupid.... :lol:

do you speak english, assrabbit?

Do YOU? If they were "soon to be ABORTED", then they've been aborted by now. That's what the phrase MEANS, moron.

*soon to be* would imply, to a rational, intelligent person familiar with standard english, that they had not yet been aborted, assrabbit.

i can see why a person of your obvious limitations would have trouble with it.

why don't you go back to testing butt plugs and ball gags, dearie, and leave the more difficult tasks, like basic english comprehension, to those equipped to handle it.

run along now

Small businesses are the backbone of this country. It takes guts to put everything you have into a shop or a company and gamble your idea or expertise on your idea. Obama has belittles these people by saying their sweat and gamble that gave jobs to Americans everywhere was because of others. A nice "Thank You!" from our grand leader.

Of course the corporate behemoths like Walmart, Mcdonalds etc - the darlings of corporate America and therefore the Cons - are responsible for a plethora of mom and pop stores going to the wall in small town (and big town for that matter) America. But they're to be applauded, right?

You make ZERO sense (typical of the liberal). Both McDonald's and WalMart started off as single, small shops. Because they were exceptionally successful at what they did, you think they should be demonized???

If that doesn't sum up the liberal philosophy, I don't know what does. Punish and demonize the successful, reward the lazy and useless...

Oh, you watch the BBC and CNN.....you're soooooo educated about small towns, small businesses, "Wal Mart," etc in America.

We don't talk about your country here, mostly because we don't care but we also don't live there.....take a hint, dumbfuck.

Obamination again shows he's a classless idiot, claiming rich people live off other's people money and labor.

I didn't realize those roads they drive on were paid for by the 50% that don't pay taxes, what a dumbfuck asswipe.

Oh, my success in life wasn't given to me by anyone outside my family. My parents helped me get through college, but the rest of my success was because I studied to graduate with 3 college degrees.

No, we get Fox too! Watch it for shits and giggles though..

America is not that hard to figure out...seriously.. Right wing loons like yourself are even easier...

And government preserved the Nation during Depression and won a World War – it is the repository of our genius and representative of our greatness. It is ignorant idiocy, therefore, to argue that any business might flourish without the assistance of the people as expressed through the conduit of government.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

None of it would have occured without the ingenuity and innovation of our citizenry.

In other words,"damn, Rottweiler just owned me and I can't dispute anything he just said because it's 100% true, so I'll just say 'assrabbit' over and over, despite the fact that it's not even a real word".... :lol:

no, in other words, you made a really lame attempt to deflect.

again

assrabbit

About this whole "assrabbit" thing . . . If you've moved up from gerbils to larger animals, we really don't want to know.

i would imagine you're up to badgers by now, elvira :lol:

does the echo bother them?

i'd bet anything you haven't moved out of your original bedroom yet, nicky.

That's kinda funny considering how much moving I have actually done over the last 5-6 years.

If it matters - my grandma died and left enough for everyone. We chose to use our share to invest in real estate... I bought a house that sold in 2007/08 at 160,000k for 45k.

Once the housing bullshit gets better I'm going to sell it and move to Wisconsin.... I hate it here, progressives are assholes with their authoritarianism and I can no longer support such insanity...

so you've earned nothing for yourself; you're just living off your dead grandma.

Says the liberal failure living off of the government.

I'd rather live off of a family member who cared about me than steal from strangers....

No I do, but that was because the government was smaller and less intrusive than others, now it's becoming like Europe and those governments suck ass.

I'd rather live off of a family member who cared about me than steal from strangers....

i assume you've done both.

good to know :thup:

the truth will set you free

This is, without a doubt, the saddest, most pitiful thing I've heard from the mouth of a putative American in . . . I dunno, since the last time I actually sat still and listened to Obama talking.

Is that when you were doing the trick with the rope and donkey?~ Don Rickles(Hello Dummy)

I've been to Australia and worked with a handful of Aussies in the military, so I know your country better than you know this country.

I've also lived in Europe, so I'm more educated about other cultures/nations than a twit like you hiding under our shadow in Australia.

I laugh when foreign scum like you that never came to America thinks they know about the USA through news blurbs, movies and music. :badgrin:

Just go find one of the numerous animals or insects in Australia that can kill you and play with them.

America is not that hard to figure out...seriously.. Right wing loons like yourself are even easier...

None of it would have occured without the ingenuity and innovation of our citizenry.

Very true.....but there have been innovative citizens in other countries that had to come here to succeed

What I am truely amazed by rightwingnutz physic abilities to know that all liberals are on the welfare dole.

What I am truely amazed by rightwingnutz physic abilities to know that all liberals are on the welfare dole.

i'm a liberal in the same sense that a kangaroo is a bird.

other than that, i agree with you.

I've been to Australia and worked with a handful of Aussies in the military, so I know your country better than you know this country.

I've also lived in Europe, so I'm more educated about other cultures/nations than a twit like you hiding under our shadow in Australia.

I laugh when foreign scum like you that never came to America thinks they know about the USA through news blurbs, movies and music. :badgrin:

Just go find one of the numerous animals or insects in Australia that can kill you and play with them.

1) I'm not Australian
2) I too have lived in Europe
3) Have visited the US several times..
4) I'd put my knowledge of cultures up against yours any day....

Forum List

Back