"You didn't get there on your own"

And government preserved the Nation during Depression and won a World War – it is the repository of our genius and representative of our greatness. It is ignorant idiocy, therefore, to argue that any business might flourish without the assistance of the people as expressed through the conduit of government.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

No I do, but that was because the government was smaller and less intrusive than others, now it's becoming like Europe and those governments suck ass.

Our nation did not move into worldwide prominence until FDR. He did it by abandoning small, parochial government.

Obamination's speech today was for the idiots in the crowd and around America that haven't done shit for this country, but he wants to give them a belief they are owed something from (white folks) Romney and others like him that went to college and started their own businesses.

Obamination talks out both ends, one time trashing Bain but then talking up companies like Bain stimulating jobs through investment. He is nothing but a trained idiot puppet.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

None of it would have occured without the ingenuity and innovation of our citizenry.

Very true.....but there have been innovative citizens in other countries that had to come here to succeed

let us look at two. Verner Von Braun - devoloper of infancy stage of US rocket project that eventually ended up on the Moon. And ICBM's.
Albert Einstein- made us an atomic super power.

No I do, but that was because the government was smaller and less intrusive than others, now it's becoming like Europe and those governments suck ass.

Our nation did not move into worldwide prominence until FDR. He did it by abandoning small, parochial government.

unfortunate, but true.

Good, my opinion of Australia went back up.

You're a scumbag from (pick a country).

I've been to Australia and worked with a handful of Aussies in the military, so I know your country better than you know this country.

I've also lived in Europe, so I'm more educated about other cultures/nations than a twit like you hiding under our shadow in Australia.

I laugh when foreign scum like you that never came to America thinks they know about the USA through news blurbs, movies and music. :badgrin:

Just go find one of the numerous animals or insects in Australia that can kill you and play with them.

No, we get Fox too! Watch it for shits and giggles though..

America is not that hard to figure out...seriously.. Right wing loons like yourself are even easier...

1) I'm not Australian
2) I too have lived in Europe
3) Have visited the US several times..
4) I'd put my knowledge of cultures up against yours any day....

You're a scumbag from (New Zealand :D).

I've been to Australia and worked with a handful of Aussies in the military, so I know your country better than you know this country.

I've also lived in Europe, so I'm more educated about other cultures/nations than a twit like you hiding under our shadow in Australia.

I laugh when foreign scum like you that never came to America thinks they know about the USA through news blurbs, movies and music. :badgrin:

Just go find one of the numerous animals or insects in Australia that can kill you and play with them.

1) I'm not Australian

and killing the hideous disaster of lazier faire a French political innovation brought about by mega rich capitalist, colonialist and mercantile sytem hold outs.

and killing the hideous disaster of lazier faire a French political innovation brought about by mega rich capitalist, colonialist and mercantile sytem hold outs.

wrong roosevelt

No, we get Fox too! Watch it for shits and giggles though..

America is not that hard to figure out...seriously.. Right wing loons like yourself are even easier...

1) I'm not Australian

Then you go for a Fosters in the eski?

It figures, NZ has more kooks than Australia.

At least Australia carries some weight in the world, whereas NZ is a leach hiding down in the south Pacific knowing the USA will protect your asses from China.

You'd better hope Obamination doesn't get his way gutting the US military because China might take a look at NZ's natural resources for themselves in 5-10 years.

1) I'm not Australian

HHmm. Do you mean, this current Obama administration? Or type of govt.

I'd say "far from it" to both...

Sorry....but no other government on earth is close

Then why on earth is Obama and all his minions trying to "fundamentally change" America?

You are so correct when you state we have the greatest gov't on the planet... BUT, it is ran with checks and balances. All of which Obama is bending and testing every day.

However, there is a point when the gov't becomes tyranical in nature... and we are watching a POTUS show himself to be illiterate in the way business and gov't are related.

The egg did not come before the chicken in this case.... there would be no infrastructure without the tax payers.
Why do you think cities and municipalities love it when a big company decides to do business in the town? It automatically means more revenue for the local gov't.

None of us want to pay 0 taxes.... give me a break! This is hyperbole.

But what I DO want to know it is....I want to know that mine and yours taxes are not being wasted.

I also have got to say... I read up to maybe page 6 of this thread and I am STUNNED at the ignorance exhibited by the left on this subject.

Absolutely stunned..!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Says the liberal failure living off of the government.

I'd rather live off of a family member who cared about me than steal from strangers....

i assume you've done both.

good to know :thup:

the truth will set you free

What I am truely amazed by rightwingnutz physic abilities to know that all liberals are on the welfare dole.

"Physic ability" or psychic ability, you fucking uneducated liberal tool... :lol:

Jesus, I cant keep up with the dumb here, I really cant...

So sad....To think we built the greatest middle class and infrastructure on the planet, but these idiot rightwing terrorists want to forget all that...

"rightwing terrorists".

You're very ill.

It figures, NZ has more kooks than Australia.

At least Australia carries some weight in the world, whereas NZ is a leach hiding down in the south Pacific knowing the USA will protect your asses from China.

You'd better hope Obamination doesn't get his way gutting the US military because China might take a look at NZ's natural resources for themselves in 5-10 years.

I live in Australia...;o)

China couldn't give two fucks about NZ
The US has just opened a base in Darwin, now there's a message to China..

ANd you don't protect us from squat after we told you to stick your nukes where the sun don't shine....:D

Forum List

Back