"You didn't get there on your own"

Small businesses are the backbone of this country. It takes guts to put everything you have into a shop or a company and gamble your idea or expertise on your idea. Obama has belittles these people by saying their sweat and gamble that gave jobs to Americans everywhere was because of others. A nice "Thank You!" from our grand leader.

If you're an American, then get the fuck out of the conversation and let us handle our own country.

P.S. - if you're married, and you're wife has paid taxes for 25 years, I'm guessing she is an American. Which means, by law, you are an American as well. We have to explain everything to liberals... :lol:

Well, if you haven't infested any threads of Iraq or Afghanistan, then fair play. If so, shut the fuck up..:D

And no, she is not a Seppo...

I have NEVER been on an Iraq of Afghanistan message board. NEVER. Now, if you're asking if I've been on an American one discussing that issue, then you make zero sense because the American military is over there, using my American tax dollars, so it is 100% my business.

you think they give a shit about what you think.?

Lay off...Rott lives in his Moms basement

I'd bet anything you live in your moms basement - that or you're somehow on the government dole....

i'd bet anything you haven't moved out of your original bedroom yet, nicky.

That's kinda funny considering how much moving I have actually done over the last 5-6 years.

I own a home now - no mortgage...

If it matters - my grandma died and left enough for everyone. We chose to use our share to invest in real estate... I bought a house that sold in 2007/08 at 160,000k for 45k.

Once the housing bullshit gets better I'm going to sell it and move to Wisconsin.... I hate it here, progressives are assholes with their authoritarianism and I can no longer support such insanity...

Well, if you haven't infested any threads of Iraq or Afghanistan, then fair play. If so, shut the fuck up..:D

And no, she is not a Seppo...

I have NEVER been on an Iraq of Afghanistan message board. NEVER. Now, if you're asking if I've been on an American one discussing that issue, then you make zero sense because the American military is over there, using my American tax dollars, so it is 100% my business.

you think they give a shit about what you think.?
who gives a fck what you think idiot? How many ppl do you employ?
Zero
Surprise!

Small businesses are the backbone of this country. It takes guts to put everything you have into a shop or a company and gamble your idea or expertise on your idea. Obama has belittles these people by saying their sweat and gamble that gave jobs to Americans everywhere was because of others. A nice "Thank You!" from our grand leader.

Of course the corporate behemoths like Walmart, Mcdonalds etc - the darlings of corporate America and therefore the Cons - are responsible for a plethora of mom and pop stores going to the wall in small town (and big town for that matter) America. But they're to be applauded, right?

Last edited:
It is the business owner who makes a profit off of the roads, bridges, water systems, communications networks, police and fire protection, welfare and other services provided by we the people

The point of the thread is ......you don't succeed alone Mr Business owner

It is the taxpayers who pay for the federal government ie business owners, employees of businesses. The govt collects bids and awards the job to the cheapest contractor, who is also a private company. If it weren't for the taxpayers, govt wouldn't even have a say in the transaction of the monies. Now, if by some miracle, govt agencies actually built infrastructure without our money, you may have a small point. Otherwise, they get no thanks from me because I'm paying for it. P.S. I'd swim across a river before I'd drive a car across a bridge that a govt agency built.

Hate to break it to you..

But the government is the taxpayers chosen representative. They are us

P.S. The Government got us to the moon....I think they can handle a bridge

And government preserved the Nation during Depression and won a World War – it is the repository of our genius and representative of our greatness. It is ignorant idiocy, therefore, to argue that any business might flourish without the assistance of the people as expressed through the conduit of government.

None - because you can't adobt children who were murdered, stupid.... :lol:

do you speak english, assrabbit?

Again, I can't adopt a child that some liberal whore has earmarked for murder already. It's not like the liberal whore intended to have someone adobt the child and just couldn't find someone, so they decided on abortion, stupid... :lol:

And if I recall correctly, liberals are DEEPLY opposed to letting anyone talk to her and have a chance at convincing her not to abort, so how in the hell are you supposed to get a chance to offer to adopt the kid?

It is the taxpayers who pay for the federal government ie business owners, employees of businesses. The govt collects bids and awards the job to the cheapest contractor, who is also a private company. If it weren't for the taxpayers, govt wouldn't even have a say in the transaction of the monies. Now, if by some miracle, govt agencies actually built infrastructure without our money, you may have a small point. Otherwise, they get no thanks from me because I'm paying for it. P.S. I'd swim across a river before I'd drive a car across a bridge that a govt agency built.

And government preserved the Nation during Depression and won a World War – it is the repository of our genius and representative of our greatness. It is ignorant idiocy, therefore, to argue that any business might flourish without the assistance of the people as expressed through the conduit of government.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

Thanks for sharing that drive-by brain dropping, Uncle Joe. :rolleyes:

Obamination again shows he's a classless idiot, claiming rich people live off other's people money and labor.

I didn't realize those roads they drive on were paid for by the 50% that don't pay taxes, what a dumbfuck asswipe.

Oh, my success in life wasn't given to me by anyone outside my family. My parents helped me get through college, but the rest of my success was because I studied to graduate with 3 college degrees.

Even though conservatives won't recognize it, we have the greatest government in the history of mankind. None of the economic boom that made this country great would have occurred without our government structure

HHmm. Do you mean, this current Obama administration? Or type of govt.

I'd say "far from it" to both...

do you speak english, assrabbit?

Again, I can't adopt a child that some liberal whore has earmarked for murder already. It's not like the liberal whore intended to have someone adobt the child and just couldn't find someone, so they decided on abortion, stupid... :lol:

massive fail, assrabbit. :eusa_hand:

keep swinging :lol:

In other words, you have no response. You just WANT him to be wrong, so you figure you can declare that he's wrong, and that'll do it.

Obamination again shows he's a classless idiot, claiming rich people live off other's people money and labor.

I didn't realize those roads they drive on were paid for by the 50% that don't pay taxes, what a dumbfuck asswipe.

Oh, my success in life wasn't given to me by anyone outside my family. My parents helped me get through college, but the rest of my success was because I studied to graduate with 3 college degrees.

Have you signed out as Rotty and signed back in as your second Loon avatar?

Last edited:

Yeah, he did. Same crap has been on this Site for years. It's part of the War on the Individual, whenever the Collective is offended by a Principle. News Flash. We Each Matter, We Each have Value. We are not as Interchangeable as Some Imply. Every time they screw with the balance, and do not get the result they desire, because of loss of focus and Incompetence, they deflect blame, rather than admit the failure by their own blinded mismanagement. Obama is good at one thing, besides division, and that is compounding problems. On the Up side, maybe he is just a Puppet.

massive fail, assrabbit. :eusa_hand:

keep swinging :lol:

In other words,"damn, Rottweiler just owned me and I can't dispute anything he just said because it's 100% true, so I'll just say 'assrabbit' over and over, despite the fact that it's not even a real word".... :lol:

no, in other words, you made a really lame attempt to deflect.

again

assrabbit

About this whole "assrabbit" thing . . . If you've moved up from gerbils to larger animals, we really don't want to know.

Jackson, I don't think the man has a clue what kind of headache a small business can be sometimes, nor what goes on to educate people who graduated from a high school or college and cannot do the necessary mathematics to make simple change for a customer without balancing their drawer all week long, and what the owner has to do to get across the demands customers make on proficience, as just one of hundreds, if not thousands, of things business owners must do to make their accounting to sundry city, county, state, federal, and social security collection offices one that is totally above board and accurate.

He's listened to soap boxers accuse big businesses and politicians who come from the business sector, of graft for so long he may believe that and dishonesty in the private sector is rampant. It isn't. 98% of all businesses, just like the rest of the population, are run by people who give an honest and true accounting to various agents as well as they can with the skills they and their employees have.

Obama doesn't know us as ethical people. He only follows the diatribe that tells him all business owners who don't do union shops are garbage and acts on that calumny and not the verifiable facts of accounting procedure we do our best to provide and live by on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.

It's a crying shame, but none of us can deal with that kind of disparagement forever. He's killing business with all this fire-storming of innocent people.

He's just gotta go in November. We need a person in the presidency with a little more versatility and a little less hatred for hardworking Americans who own businesses.

HHmm. Do you mean, this current Obama administration? Or type of govt.

I'd say "far from it" to both...

Sorry....but no other government on earth is close

Government destroys all that is good prosperity liberty etc only a desolate fool touts government the 18% that hi jacked the democrap party are the targets to get out of every one of our institutions. That's all

Forum List

Back