You Don't Own Me

allie, seriously, please don't turn my thread into one of your tantrums on this issue. i'm more interested in looking at the politics and legalities.

thanks

:eusa_think_:are you in favor of Sex-Selective abortion? :eusa_eh:

It's nothing I'd have chosen to do.

But wanting government out of our bodies isn't support for it.

Apparently way too complicated a concept for so many people... :lol:

allie, seriously, please don't turn my thread into one of your tantrums on this issue. i'm more interested in looking at the politics and legalities.

thanks

Weird, you want government out of your bodies but you want the public to pay for birth control like that flukey woman.

Weird, you want government out of your bodies but you want the public to pay for birth control like that flukey woman.

Reproductive health is part of a woman's HEALTH CARE that should be covered by all standard health insurance policies. Does "the public pay for" obesity because fatso CHOSE to eat doughnuts on a daily basis...? :lol:

Reproductive health is part of a woman's HEALTH CARE that should be covered by all standard health insurance policies

So why don't women just get insurance that covers that? Why do they need politicians to do it for them?

Reproductive health is part of a woman's HEALTH CARE that should be covered by all standard health insurance policies

So why don't women just get insurance that covers that? Why do they need politicians to do it for them?

We already DO have standard health insurance which covers that. Why do Rethuglicans need to carve out said coverage while inferring women are whores for wanting to retain such?

I mean, every CHOICE we make in life effects our health... So the logical extension is we should butt our nose into the minutia of everyone's daily life choices because "the public is paying" for that health insurance??? pffft

Last edited:

We already DO have standard health insurance which covers that. Why do Rethuglicans need to carve out said coverage while inferring women are whores for wanting to retain such?

I mean, every CHOICE we make in life effects our health... So the logical extension is we should butt our nose into the minutia of everyone's daily life choices because "the public is paying" for that health insurance??? pffft
No one cares if you want to get laid. It is none of our business. Your body, your sex life so take care of it yourselves and stop demanding that others pay for it.

Reproductive health is part of a woman's HEALTH CARE that should be covered by all standard health insurance policies. Does "the public pay for" obesity because fatso CHOSE to eat doughnuts on a daily basis...? :lol:

Wherever did you get the idea health insurance companies don't cover birth control?

At least two of the health insurance companies at Fluke's one percenter college offer birth control coverage. Only the one run by the Church doesn't. She wanted the one run by the Church to be forced to cover birth control.

Students are also allowed to keep whatever health insurance they had before they came to the college.

You have been seriously misled.

Last edited:
Wherever did you get the idea health insurance companies don't cover birth control?

At least two of the health insurance companies at Fluke's one percenter college offer birth control coverage. Only the one run by the Church doesn't. She wanted the one run by the Church to be forced to cover birth control.

Students are also allowed to keep whatever health insurance they had before they came to the college.

You misspelled "deceitful."

Wasn't that a Supreme Court thang?

It's not like Republicans will snap their fingers and *poof* it's gone.

Relax.

Even if they do over turn Roe V wade, It simply sends the issue back to the states.

which, given that federal constitutional rights are SUPPOSED to belong to everyone, regardless of state (think desegregation), means you're overturning roe.

what i find most interesting is how vested rightwing men are in depriving women of control over their own bodies.

What part of the federal constitution allows the federal government to not allow states to restrict abortion?

If any thing we have a right to "life", which should make abortion federally illegal, since it's taking of a life without due process.

I dont want to have to pay for a fat person diabetes medication, but most insurances cover it already.

My wife who had her tubes tied can still use Birth control to regulate her period.
We are done for right now having kids and she Still has a use for it. This idea its for stopping abortion is nothing more than crap.

Trust me i want my wife on Birth control if its gets bad, because im the one who has to be around that if its really bad, Not you, not anyone else.

I don't think a lot of people have a grasp on the full context of what the issue is.

You misspelled "deceitful."

By "deceitful" you must mean all the phony claims that offering STANDARD health insurance policies requires "the public" to "pay for" women to be sex crazed whores.

I dont want to have to pay for a fat person diabetes medication, but most insurances cover it already.

My wife who had her tubes tied can still use Birth control to regulate her period.
We are done for right now having kids and she Still has a use for it. This idea its for stopping abortion is nothing more than crap.

Trust me i want my wife on Birth control if its gets bad, because im the one who has to be around that if its really bad, Not you, not anyone else.

I don't think a lot of people have a grasp on the full context of what the issue is.
If your wife needs hormones for a condition, that's not birth control. I don't think you even have a superficial grasp of the issue.

If your wife needs hormones for a condition, that's not birth control. I don't think you even have a superficial grasp of the issue.

I didnt know you were a doctor! Well hell i'll tell her she can go tell her Primary who has been with us for both of our kids over the past 3 years to go screw because meathead said she was wrong!

It would seem you don't understand the full range of what birth control can do. Maybe you should go educate yourself by going to google.com and type in Birth control. Go learn something for once.

Anyone but a fool can see the resemblance, right?

How come you assholes won't answer the question? If a fetus/embryo is NOT a baby/life, then what is it? Is it really taking you ignorant dumbocrats this long to come up with an answer? Tell you what, you dumbocrats are so fucking stupid, how about a multiple choice test (the only test you people have a prayer of passing with even a D)?!? I'll provide you with a list here, and you choose which one you think you can make a case for what the embryo is (and then of course, like all of your other senseless bullshit, I'll tear it apart with logic, reason, and facts):

A.) Ford F150
B.) Pterodactyl
C.) VCR
D.) Rocket Launcher
E.) Currency
F.) Boston Fern
G.) Isosceles triangle
H.) Wagon Wheel
I.) Roof Shingles
J.) Modus Tollens
K.) Modus Ponens
L.) Stone
M.) Truffel
N.) Protocol
O.) Coil
P.) Bell
Q.) Giraffe
R.) Corn
S.) Transmission
T.) Brick
U.) Martini
V.) Logo
W.) Cell phone
X.) Surfboard
Y.) Supernova
Z.) Trophy

I eagerly await your ignorant choice. Actually, I don't, because all of you refuse to answer the question since you know you are wrong.
A human embryo is a human embryo.

A human baby is a human baby.

So let me get this straight, to quote you word for word, "a HUMAN embryo" (end quote) if destroyed is not murder because...... why again?!?

You just used the word human. And killing a human is murder. Game. Set. Match, stupid....

Rottweiler, it's a mistake to think they care that it's human. They know it's human, they don't care...they only play with the language because they mistakenly think that if they can convince US then nobody will notice.

I didnt know you were a doctor! Well hell i'll tell her she can go tell her Primary who has been with us for both of our kids over the past 3 years to go screw because meathead said she was wrong!

It would seem you don't understand the full range of what birth control can do. Maybe you should go educate yourself by going to google.com and type in Birth control. Go learn something for once.
I think telling your doctor to screw herself would not be out of line. Hormonal treatments are covered in most, if not all insurance policies. That birth control pills are also hormonal is not a big secret. I assumed you knew. I often assume that people are better-informed than they often are.

I think telling your doctor to screw herself would not be out of line. Hormonal treatments are covered in most, if not all insurance policies. That birth control pills are also hormonal is not a big secret. I assumed you knew. I often assume that people are better-informed than they often are.

great you have no point

How come you assholes won't answer the question? If a fetus/embryo is NOT a baby/life, then what is it? Is it really taking you ignorant dumbocrats this long to come up with an answer? Tell you what, you dumbocrats are so fucking stupid, how about a multiple choice test (the only test you people have a prayer of passing with even a D)?!? I'll provide you with a list here, and you choose which one you think you can make a case for what the embryo is (and then of course, like all of your other senseless bullshit, I'll tear it apart with logic, reason, and facts):

A.) Ford F150
B.) Pterodactyl
C.) VCR
D.) Rocket Launcher
E.) Currency
F.) Boston Fern
G.) Isosceles triangle
H.) Wagon Wheel
I.) Roof Shingles
J.) Modus Tollens
K.) Modus Ponens
L.) Stone
M.) Truffel
N.) Protocol
O.) Coil
P.) Bell
Q.) Giraffe
R.) Corn
S.) Transmission
T.) Brick
U.) Martini
V.) Logo
W.) Cell phone
X.) Surfboard
Y.) Supernova
Z.) Trophy

I eagerly await your ignorant choice. Actually, I don't, because all of you refuse to answer the question since you know you are wrong.
A human embryo is a human embryo.

A human baby is a human baby.

So let me get this straight, to quote you word for word, "a HUMAN embryo" (end quote) if destroyed is not murder because...... why again?!?

You just used the word human. And killing a human is murder. Game. Set. Match, stupid....
I love the "I win! I win!" argument. It tickles me.

Irrespective of your entertainment value, the word 'human' is an adjective in all this context. I have yet to "murder" my human appendix, though. So, I have that going for me.

But, I have been known to "murder" human sperm on occasion. Oh, and once I used the morning after pills, OTC. Put the cuffs on me...first degree, too.

Rottweiler, it's a mistake to think they care that it's human. They know it's human, they don't care...they only play with the language because they mistakenly think that if they can convince US then nobody will notice.

Riiight, Allie, only YOU and your ilk really CARE about the Children! :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back