You know Trump stiffs his workers. How come that doesn't bother you? I don't get it.

R

rdean

We know Trump stiffs his workers. He stiffs the kinds of people who vote for him. Can anyone explain why that's OK? Why it doesn't bother you?

Why doesn't Clinton's corruption and lies bother you? Jeebus you start ignorant threads
30 years of GOP conspiracies and millions spent trying to "get" Hillary on "something" Not a single conviction. Not a singe charge. According to the laws here in this country. It's all about being charged and convicted.

Trump on the other hand has lost lawsuits many times. He's fighting multiple ones now. Bribery, Fraud, Racketeering.

3,500 lawsuits. 169 Federal Lawsuits.

That's OK with you? Answer for Trump. We know you don't like Hillary.

Why doesn't Clinton's corruption and lies bother you? Jeebus you start ignorant threads
30 years of GOP conspiracies and millions spent trying to "get" Hillary on "something" Not a single conviction. Not a singe charge. According to the laws here in this country. It's all about being charged and convicted.

Trump on the other hand has lost lawsuits many times. He's fighting multiple ones now. Bribery, Fraud, Racketeering.

Does she lie Derp? This is a yes or no answer. Please save the usual moronic and failed libtard tactics. Yes or no?

We know Trump stiffs his workers. He stiffs the kinds of people who vote for him. Can anyone explain why that's OK? Why it doesn't bother you?

Um, sorry can you repeat the question?

Hillary-Clinton-In-Retirement--104324.jpg

I have seen trumps hands.

When I see his name in the same sentence as stiff, I figure there can't be too much to it.

Because it is basic CON$ervative business practice!

Newt Gingrich Will Never Pay His 2012 Campaign Debt

WASHINGTON ― Newt Gingrich apparently has no plans to pay back dozens of small businesses that made yard signs and TV ads for his 2012 presidential campaign.

Gingrich filed a document with the Federal Election Commission this week detailing a debt settlement plan to finally terminate his 2012 presidential campaign committee. The document shows that “Newt 2012” plans to stiff 114 businesses and consultants that are altogether owed $4.6 million.

The debts are owed to small firms that helped the Gingrich campaign knock on doors, call voters, produce TV ads and distribute yard signs. In 2012, The Huffington Post interviewed several vendors who were pretty mad about getting stiffed. The sums involved ― tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars ― weren’t chump change for a small business.

The debt settlement plan document indicates the “total amount to be paid to creditors” is zero dollars.

“We got burned,” a Las Vegas graphics company owner said then.

One vendor told HuffPost in July 2015 that Gingrich is “not the first politician to disappoint his supporters, and he won’t be the last.”

Does she lie Derp? This is a yes or no answer. Please save the usual moronic and failed libtard tactics. Yes or no?
Yes, they both lie and are full of shit

But only one stiffs his workers.

Only one has been chased by one of this country's two major political parties and had her family attacked again and again.

Only one has had 169 federal lawsuits against him.

Only one has been married again and again.

Only one has helped millions of children get healthcare.

Only one is under investigation for bribery.

Which is which?

I asked you first. Does Trump stiffing his workers bother you? Hillary has never been accused of that.

It's a waste of time trying to make sense of it. It's basically a cult of personality thing which you can witness at pretty much any time in history when people project what they want to believe onto a man who's adept at manipulating people, especially when he's an unscrupulous demagogue who has no moral qualms about lying to get what he wants. Those people read into him (Trump) what they choose to see. Don't get me wrong on one thing. Why any person could believe that Trump cares anything about working class people after a lifetime of living in high rise suites far above the teeming masses has nothing to do with common sense and everything to do with wishful thinking. It's pure unadulterated fantasy.

Ironically, many of these same people rejected Obama as being some kind of an elitist when he clearly came from humble beginnings and had to work his way up the ladder with little guarantee that any failure along the way wouldn't derail all the hard work that came before.
Go figure!

I asked you first. Does Trump stiffing his workers bother you? Hillary has never been accused of that.

I have no idea if he does, I'm not privy to that info. Now I asked you, does Hillary lie (I also said it's a yes or no question)

But only one stiffs his workers.

Only one has been chased by one of this country's two major political parties and had her family attacked again and again.

Only one has had 169 federal lawsuits against him.

Only one has been married again and again.

Only one has helped millions of children get healthcare.

Only one is under investigation for bribery.

Which is which?
All trump... And Hillary has a laundry list just as long... Trying to discredit each candidate is a shitty way to run campaigns... Too bad we can't focus on the problems our world faces and the ideas each has to fix them... More than talking points, like details... If we stopped all the garbage talk maybe we could better vet the actual ideas that and relevant and will make a difference

It doesn't bother me as much as Hillary denying her employees requested additional security, taking away security after 2 terrorist attacks, abandoning them to die, then lying to their grieving families....

It doesn't bother me as much as Hillary denying her employees requested additional security, taking away security after 2 terrorist attacks, abandoning them to die, then lying to their grieving families....
That's one narrative

I have no idea if he does, I'm not privy to that info. Now I asked you, does Hillary lie (I also said it's a yes or no question)
What do you mean you have no idea if he does. Don't be a fuck tard. If that's the case, I have no idea if Hillary lies fuck tard.

Trump calls for end to federal minimum wage as views shift

Talk about lying. Trump called for the end of the minimum wage. Why?

In a November debate, the businessman, who claims his net worth is worth more than $10bn, said: “Taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world.”

He then told Fox News: “We were talking about the minimum wage, and they said ‘Should we increase the minimum wage?’ And I’m saying that if we’re going to compete with other countries we can’t do that because the wages would be too high.”

At $7.25, Americans make too much money.

And

Then

He changes his mind.

“Sure, it’s a change,” he said, framing his willingness to abandon one position as a negotiation tactic. “I’m allowed to change. You need flexibility. But my real minimum wage is going to be I’m going to bring companies back into this country, and [people are] going to make a lot more than the $15, even.”

People are going to make MORE than $15 an hour when we can't compete with minimum wage.

THAT'S A FUCKING LIE AND ONLY A FUCK TARD DOESN'T KNOW IT.

Donald Trump flip-flops on a national minimum wage

Flip Flop or bullshit lie to trick the fuck tards? Cuz to believe that, you got to be a fuck tard.

And on stiffing his employees?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Report: Trump has refused to pay hundreds of workers

Does Donald Trump always pay his bills promptly?

So if he is SUUUUUUCH a good businessman, they why is he always hiring people who can't do a good job? He doesn't bother to check up on their past work?????????????

Of course not. You would have to be a fuck tard to believe something so ignorant.

So the question here isn't Hillary, it isn't Donald, it's "are YOU a fuck tard"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back