YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

I've been asking for an example of a president Trump lie for 6 years on this board and all I get are crickets...
“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he would provide an Obamacare repeal and replacement package immediately. After he was elected, he then promised the same thing "in two weeks" so often it became a running joke.

Truth: Lyin' Donald Trump never provided an Obamacare repeal or replacement.

Trump lied.

Healthcare Reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

"However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country."

Healthcare Reform

Trump deleted that page from his campaign web site after he was elected.

He KNEW he was lying.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump whined for YEARS about Obama's golf outings (which the tard herd parroted ceaselessly). He then promised he was going to be "too busy" to "go golf".

Truth: Lyin' Donald Trump golfed 308 times while President (which the tard herd was completely silent about). He visited his properties 500 times, which is one third of his presidency.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he did not know about the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Truth: "David Dennison" reimbursed Michael Cohen for the Stormy Daniels payment.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed 156 times he got the Choice Act passed after others tried for "44 years".

Truth: The Choice Act was signed into law by Barack Obama in 2014.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said his $700 billion defense budget was "far, far more than ever before".

Truth: Barack Obama's defense budget for 2011 was $725 billion.

Trump lies far, far more than anyone else.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed he was awarded Michigan Man of the Year.

Truth: Never happened.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $500 billion trade deficit "and $600 billion" with China.

Truth: We've never had a $500 billion trade deficit with China, much less $600 billion. The highest trade deficit we've ever had with China was under Trump.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico "for the past ten years".

Truth: The only time we met or exceeded a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico was in Trump's last two years, AFTER he made that claim.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we weren't the world's biggest economy when he was elected, and then we were after he came along.

Truth: We have been the world's biggest economy since 1890.

Trump lied.

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he would provide an Obamacare repeal and replacement package immediately. After he was elected, he then promised the same thing "in two weeks" so often it became a running joke.

Trump lied.

Healthcare Reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

"However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country."

Healthcare Reform

He KNEW he was lying.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump whined for YEARS about Obama's golf outings (which the tard herd parroted ceaselessly). He then promised he was going to be "too busy" to "go golf".

Truth: Lyin' Donald Trump golfed 308 times while President (which the tard herd was completely silent about). He visited his properties 500 times, which is one third of his presidency.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he did not know about the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Truth: "David Dennison" reimbursed Michael Cohen for the Stormy Daniels payment.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed 156 times he got the Choice Act passed after others tried for "44 years".

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said his $700 billion defense budget was "far, far more than ever before".

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $500 billion trade deficit "and $600 billion" with China.

Truth: We've never had a $500 billion trade deficit with China, much less $600 billion. The highest trade deficit we've ever had with China was under Trump.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico "for the past ten years".

Truth: The only time we met or exceeded a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico was in Trump's last two years, AFTER he made that claim.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we weren't the world's biggest economy when he was elected, and then we were after he came along.

Trump lied.
For starters.

They'll deny all of it.

trump-trade-deficit-lie.jpg

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

"We have a trade deficit with China of $500 billion; that's not even conceivable, and we've had it for years. And it goes up and it goes down, but it's from $200 billion to $500 billion and $600 billion -- not million, billion dollars a year -- and somebody had to do something about it. And we pretty much had a deal."

"Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event.

And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President."

Trump lied.

Healthcare Reform

Healthcare Reform

He KNEW he was lying.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.
None of those examples are lies you are lying.... where do you get this bullshit from?....

Search...
Unearthed video shows Sen. Mike Lee saying getting rid of Social Security is why he ran in 2010

Image of Lauren Sue, author
by Lauren Sue

Fox News host Sean Hannity has to know better than to ever start a sentence with what Republicans would never do. They’ve already proven, they’ll do anything, say anything, to get elected. Before Hannity could even form his mouth to allege on his show Tuesday that “not a single Republican” has ever said “they want to take away your Social Security and Medicare and cut it,” a video of Sen. Mike Lee of Utah saying exactly that in his 2010 campaign had already emerged on social media.

“It will be my objective to phase out Social Security, to pull it up by the roots and get rid of it,” Lee said in the video. "People who advise me politically always tell me that's dangerous, and I tell them, in that case, it's not worth my running. That's why I'm doing this, to get rid of that. Medicare and Medicaid are of the same sort and need to be pulled up.”

They are telling the Public, their voters one thing, and telling their (deep state) donors.... Another!

The fact that anyone would claim that Trump isn't a liar is as disturbing as it is amusing.

The question is: Do they really believe that? It's better that they were lying than that they were serious.
Give us one legitimate lie told by president Trump... in your own words not some stupid link by a fake news outfit like G5 always does....

Trump lied.

Healthcare Reform

Healthcare Reform

He KNEW he was lying.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.

Trump lied.
Trump was vilified by people like Joe. Joe was so much better in that he is honest and full of integrity y his and the media promotions. When he says anything about the direction of "true", it is a lie. Progs have succeeded in dividing us and they did it on their own. Republicans need to step up their game and act like them. and it will not be nice. McCarthy had every right to do a clown act and he did not. Pelosi set the tone for that.

His proposal was a fluff annoying piece from my perspective, trying to make America a Christian (semi) theocracy.... And he also proposed that all U.S. laws with spending, should be put on the table to review by the congress and Senate every 5 years... This allowed the spread of the rumors of him changing SS and Medicare to the chopping block arena ....I just read in a more right wing rag.

McConnell had a press conference shortly after Scott's proposal went to print in PDF form, and said the Senate majority did not support cutting social security and medicare and medicaid....

Scott then ran against McConnell for the senate minority leader position, and got 10 votes....from what I have read on it.

Here is the Scott proposal....give me a minute to edit in the link...

Here it is

Takes time? It took 50 years of republicans saying they would kill Roe v wade, and they finally got in enough justices that did it, against their claim in appointment hearings of supporting stare decisis.
That was the SC acting. Congress doesn't control the court. Oh, and no justice should ever be asked how they would rule on any given subject. It's applying a litmus test and should not happen.

I don't see any problem with making all spending be voted on regularly. Circumstances change and things need to be adjusted. As it is now, programs don't vanish after they're no longer needed, they just get bigger.

Here is the full video of Trump prematurely ejaculating on the White House lawn claiming the bill before Congress was a full repeal and replacement of Obamacare:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

A flat out lie.

Forum List

Back