you partisans trip me out

I'm for kicking the professional politicians and their political parties out. I'd have as much confidence, if not more, in our state and national legislatures if chosen by lottery from a pool comprised of those that desire to serve and able to pass a civics exam.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
Do you people not see how fucking stupid you sound?
YOU are one of the biggest problems in our country!

Even worse, if a muslim kills people, republicans think its great while dems hate it.
If a white national kills people, the left harps on it while the republicans act like it is a fluke.

The partisan nonsense is killing us.

I doubt anyone thinks it’s great when there is a killing. One thing liberals do is blame the killer, not the religion the killer clearly does not represent. Most Conservatives do the opposite.

Great, liberals blame the killer then set them free, great job....dumbass.

Well, up until November last year, 30+ states were run by Republicans….that means they ran the Prison systems. If anyone was “setting them free” it was the Republicans….dumbass.

Wow, imagine that, they weren't being released in those states....dumbass.

Never heard of Kenneth McDuff?

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh

Even worse, if a muslim kills people, republicans think its great while dems hate it.
If a white national kills people, the left harps on it while the republicans act like it is a fluke.

I doubt anyone thinks it’s great when there is a killing. One thing liberals do is blame the killer, not the religion the killer clearly does not represent. Most Conservatives do the opposite.

No, liberals blame the gun. Liberals blame white privilege. Liberals make excuses for the killers.

Liberals do point out that white mass shooters have a habit of surviving…..
Blacks who violate traffic laws and commit petty crimes seem to have a habit of dying….

Then again…that is the truth. You wouldn’t know much about that.

That's the truth? Would you like to see the statistics of how many whites are shot and/or killed by police compared to blacks? They are about the same. And before you go on a rant that blacks only make up 13% of the population, they also make up most of the violent crime per capita as well. So it seems, more whites actually get shot and killed than blacks.

So how did you come to this assumption that whites get away alive and blacks get killed? It's called brainwashing. The MSM only tells you these police stories when it involves blacks, but never when it involves whites. So instead of researching the subject, you just believe whatever the MSM wants you to believe.

Well, up until November last year, 30+ states were run by Republicans….that means they ran the Prison systems. If anyone was “setting them free” it was the Republicans….dumbass.

Ever hear of California?
Nearly 9,500 Inmates To Be Released From California State Prisons

I'm for kicking the professional politicians and their political parties out. I'd have as much confidence, if not more, in our state and national legislatures if chosen by lottery from a pool comprised of those that desire to serve and able to pass a civics exam.

Isn't that kind of the thinking that went behind electing President Trump? We on the right did get sick of the same ole, same ole. So we made a drastic change. Maybe if we all stuck together and did more of that, those professional politicians would not behave like professional politicians.

Isn't that kind of the thinking that went behind electing President Trump? We on the right did get sick of the same ole, same ole. So we made a drastic change. Maybe if we all stuck together and did more of that, those professional politicians would not behave like professional politicians.

Concerning the presidency, what I'm thinking is more in line with the country's founders idea of each state legislature nominating the wisest their state has to offer to serve as their electors in the Electoral College.

No, liberals blame the gun. Liberals blame white privilege. Liberals make excuses for the killers.

Blacks who violate traffic laws and commit petty crimes seem to have a habit of dying….

That's the truth? Would you like to see the statistics of how many whites are shot and/or killed by police compared to blacks? They are about the same. And before you go on a rant that blacks only make up 13% of the population, they also make up most of the violent crime per capita as well. So it seems, more whites actually get shot and killed than blacks.

So how did you come to this assumption that whites get away alive and blacks get killed? It's called brainwashing. The MSM only tells you these police stories when it involves blacks, but never when it involves whites. So instead of researching the subject, you just believe whatever the MSM wants you to believe.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 10.31.49 PM.png

Ever hear of California?
Nearly 9,500 Inmates To Be Released From California State Prisons

Wow, that’s almost as much as Trump has released in the past few months. Care to address why you lied about red states not releasing killers? Dumbass.

View attachment 259126
Is that what passes for evidence in your mind?

View attachment 259126

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The reason I brought it up was the bogus charge that Liberals “blame white privilege”. I was just demonstrating that it is true; which it is. Liberals blame the person who did the killing for the killing; not their religion—which is not what they represent regardless if it is Christianity, Judism, Islam, etc…. Some comments that are made about white privilege are verifiable; most are way overblown in my opinion.

I’m actually quite happy that these guys are still alive. That means the police were not trigger happy when they certainly could have been. I wish they were like that more often…thats all.

Barr refuses to testify before the House, the Democrats go crazy and claim a violation of the separation of powers, the GOP defends him.

Holder is held in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify before the Senate, the GOP goes nuts and the Democrats defend him.

That is hypocrisy on both sides.

View attachment 259126

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The reason I brought it up was the bogus charge that Liberals “blame white privilege”. I was just demonstrating that it is true; which it is. Liberals blame the person who did the killing for the killing; not their religion—which is not what they represent regardless if it is Christianity, Judism, Islam, etc…. Some comments that are made about white privilege are verifiable; most are way overblown in my opinion.

I’m actually quite happy that these guys are still alive. That means the police were not trigger happy when they certainly could have been. I wish they were like that more often…thats all.

Is that why the left blamed Trump and not the shooter in New Zealand?

View attachment 259126

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The graphic is clearly a case of cherry picking data. That is not even anecdotal evidence - it is actually the opposite.

I would agree we have a major issue with the escalation of force within out policing community. The race angle there is WAY overplayed though - this idea that police are out there killing young black men with enormous impact is asinine. Most of those young black men are being killed by other young black men. Same shit with white men. most of them are killed by other young white men. The police, while being overly aggressive, do not even mark a statistical blip on those deaths.

Sometimes I wonder if they care about what's good for the country at all. It seems that seeing the other side in ruins is literally the only thing that matters to them.

Seeing the other side in ruins is good for the country.

Neither side is going to ruin the other in the near future. It's a waste of time to refuse to find ways to cooperate.

A certain side will be ruining themselves, right up until and after the election. I hope they lose it all, their platform is anti-American.

View attachment 259126

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

Is that why the left blamed Trump and not the shooter in New Zealand?

Wow, all 65 million agreed on that?

View attachment 259126

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The graphic is clearly a case of cherry picking data. That is not even anecdotal evidence - it is actually the opposite.

I would agree we have a major issue with the escalation of force within out policing community. The race angle there is WAY overplayed though - this idea that police are out there killing young black men with enormous impact is asinine. Most of those young black men are being killed by other young black men. Same shit with white men. most of them are killed by other young white men. The police, while being overly aggressive, do not even mark a statistical blip on those deaths.

It could have showed a lot more examples

Barr refuses to testify before the House, the Democrats go crazy and claim a violation of the separation of powers, the GOP defends him.

Holder is held in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify before the Senate, the GOP goes nuts and the Democrats defend him.

That is hypocrisy on both sides.

There is a difference though. Democrats want to change the rules by having lawyers question Barr instead of the representatives. There is only one reason for this, and that is try to setup a perjury situation with trick questions. Of course Republicans would defend Barr. The Democrats are trying to have him removed because they know how good he is.

Lawyers are only used in questioning where a suspected crime was committed. That's not the case here. The Democrats knew Barr would refuse because it's out of procedure for this type of situation. So it's all a dog and pony show to try and make Barr and Trump look bad.

I've been saying what we really need to do is divide this country in half right down the middle. Conservatives on one side and liberals on the other. Because we will never see a middle-ground with both parties drifting more and more partisan.
It would be a lot easier if we just grew up and started working together.

But, like petulant, spoiled children, we are refusing to.

And by the way, there are plenty of us who don't cling to one end or the other. We're just being drowned out by the children.

Cause you never take sides, huh?

No one hates mueller now except trumpscum

Anything else you feel like making up, bubbalah?

Forum List

Back