you partisans trip me out

I've been saying what we really need to do is divide this country in half right down the middle. Conservatives on one side and liberals on the other. Because we will never see a middle-ground with both parties drifting more and more partisan.
It would be a lot easier if we just grew up and started working together.

But, like petulant, spoiled children, we are refusing to.

And by the way, there are plenty of us who don't cling to one end or the other. We're just being drowned out by the children.
It’s childish to think the trump party is acting illegally?

The inability to cooperate is theater.
That's possible, and this is what fascinates me the most. Watching the behaviors of partisans, I think to myself that they have to be kidding, that they're just playing this big ol' game and no one told me. Other times, I think that they really do believe this stuff, that their ideology has just warped their thought processes.

Or, I guess, maybe it's a bit of both. But this madness doesn't stop until they stop.

I've been saying what we really need to do is divide this country in half right down the middle. Conservatives on one side and liberals on the other. Because we will never see a middle-ground with both parties drifting more and more partisan.
It would be a lot easier if we just grew up and started working together.

But, like petulant, spoiled children, we are refusing to.

And by the way, there are plenty of us who don't cling to one end or the other. We're just being drowned out by the children.
It’s childish to think the trump party is acting illegally?
It's childish to behave the way you do.

And this is another thing.

Challenge the partisan zombies on their behaviors, and they hide behind issues.

This is about BEHAVIORS, not ISSUES.

Stop lying, please. Although you may not be able to help yourself at this point.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
Do you people not see how fucking stupid you sound?
YOU are one of the biggest problems in our country!

Didn’t go insane when Trump asked Russia for e-mails. Barely noticed it.
Wasn’t OK or not okay with Hillary asking China for tax returns.
I thought Mueller did a good job.
I think he should have subpoenaed Trump but I certainly still trust him.
The AG shouldn’t have accepted the report since it clearly wasn’t complete.

Your characterizations are as partisan as some on the hard left and hard right.
:lol:
The evidence is overwelming, you are just dumb and biased.
Good day, dumbfuck.

Republicans are ok with it.

Republicans knew it was shit talk and smoke blowing ment to incite the masses.

Apparently you qualify as the masses.

Glad I'm not as stupid as you apparently are.... btw, wanna buy a bridge?
No shit dumbfuck, but there are many that freaked over what hillary did. That was the SAME thing. That was my point.
Evidently you are extremely stupid, old man. Now, go put your ancient hip under a warming blanket.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
For most of us, Mueller is still a piece of shit. He just failed to do the lefts bidding.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen. Perhaps you should revisit the statement. If he had, there are many of us who would have a huge problem with it.

I don't know that Clinton asked the Chinese for tax returns. I do know that they were in contact with a foreign nation for dirt on Trump. I would be opposed to ANY campaign doing anything like that.

The AG has specific criminal referrals from Congres to investigate. The truth is, nothing and no one will be held accountable for the last two years.

As always, I don't really care what anyone here believes, but the self-professed moderates are just as partisan as the rest.

Cause you never take sides, huh?

No one hates mueller now except trumpscum

Anything else you feel like making up, bubbalah?
Another moron that cant comprehend.
This is a fuckin epidemic

For most of us, Mueller is still a piece of shit. He just failed to do the lefts bidding.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen. Perhaps you should revisit the statement. If he had, there are many of us who would have a huge problem with it.

I don't know that Clinton asked the Chinese for tax returns. I do know that they were in contact with a foreign nation for dirt on Trump. I would be opposed to ANY campaign doing anything like that.

The AG has specific criminal referrals from Congres to investigate. The truth is, nothing and no one will be held accountable for the last two years.

As always, I don't really care what anyone here believes, but the self-professed moderates are just as partisan as the rest.
The dems were screaming that him asking for emails was evidence of collusion. It was here, social media and the news.
Clinton asked china for his tax returns the other day on a day show. I saw republicans trip out about it.

Like most of the supposed “centrists” or “non-tribals” or “moderates” or whatever they call themselves, they decry the farthest left and the farthest right and swear that anyone who shares some of their views is a partisan nut job.

Like in my case. I’m thought of as liberal…. and I’m happy to be thought of that way because conservatives are small minded and mean for the most part. Yet here are my thoughts on some topics….

I’m for Nuclear Power. We’ve had naval vessels that have had nuke power for about 80 years now or something like that. As long as we implement the same training, management, and safety protocols the Navy does…build multiple plants on land.

I’m for having to show your picture ID when you cast a ballot.
I do not know why some would want a system where there is ambiguity as to who voted. As long as the picture ID is free of charge to the voter, there is no barrier that is created by insisting that you present the picture ID when you cast a ballot. What is even more puzzling is that the voters should want it, I would think. Someone voting on a measure with no standing to do so may invalidate your vote.

I’m for getting rid of the NEA/NEH/CPB. We’re $20T in debt. Its something we shouldn’t be spending money on. I also think that the arts community that benefits from NEA/NEH could do a far better job than the government at funding art.

I’m for the Electoral College. True, the EC has bitten democrat party (re: Liberal) candidates twice in the last 2 decades. However, the argument that a direct popular vote would be better for the nation is incorrect. Allowing the large population centers to determine the President is much less preferable, in my view, to allowing the swing states. At least the swing states are demographically different. What else isn’t discussed is that if we ever did get a vibrant 3rd party, the direct popular vote may give us a POTUS who gets as little as 34% of the vote.

So in truth, we’re all shades of purple to some degree. Some here like to pretend there are 2 sides and everyone except those who are pretending have picked one. It’s bullshit.

Didn’t go insane when Trump asked Russia for e-mails. Barely noticed it.
Wasn’t OK or not okay with Hillary asking China for tax returns.
I thought Mueller did a good job.
I think he should have subpoenaed Trump but I certainly still trust him.
The AG shouldn’t have accepted the report since it clearly wasn’t complete.

Your characterizations are as partisan as some on the hard left and hard right.
:lol:
The evidence is overwelming, you are just dumb and biased.
Good day, dumbfuck.

See what I mean?

Like most of the supposed “centrists” or “non-tribals” or “moderates” or whatever they call themselves, they decry the farthest left and the farthest right and swear that anyone who shares some of their views is a partisan nut job.

Like in my case. I’m thought of as liberal…. and I’m happy to be thought of that way because conservatives are small minded and mean for the most part. Yet here are my thoughts on some topics….

I’m for Nuclear Power. We’ve had naval vessels that have had nuke power for about 80 years now or something like that. As long as we implement the same training, management, and safety protocols the Navy does…build multiple plants on land.

I do not know why some would want a system where there is ambiguity as to who voted. As long as the picture ID is free of charge to the voter, there is no barrier that is created by insisting that you present the picture ID when you cast a ballot. What is even more puzzling is that the voters should want it, I would think. Someone voting on a measure with no standing to do so may invalidate your vote.

I’m for getting rid of the NEA/NEH/CPB. We’re $20T in debt. Its something we shouldn’t be spending money on. I also think that the arts community that benefits from NEA/NEH could do a far better job than the government at funding art.

I’m for the Electoral College. True, the EC has bitten democrat party (re: Liberal) candidates twice in the last 2 decades. However, the argument that a direct popular vote would be better for the nation is incorrect. Allowing the large population centers to determine the President is much less preferable, in my view, to allowing the swing states. At least the swing states are demographically different. What else isn’t discussed is that if we ever did get a vibrant 3rd party, the direct popular vote may give us a POTUS who gets as little as 34% of the vote.

So in truth, we’re all shades of purple to some degree. Some here like to pretend there are 2 sides and everyone except those who are pretending have picked one. It’s bullshit.
This thread isnt about positions for fucks sake!
Goddamn this site has some mother fuckin retards on it.

The dems were screaming that him asking for emails was evidence of collusion. It was here, social media and the news.
Clinton asked china for his tax returns the other day on a day show. I saw republicans trip out about it.
I didn't see it, but from the excerpts I read, it sounded to Me like Clinton was trying to parody Trump in an effort to get a reaction from the right. Might have succeeded. Either way, she has no say or authority in the entire tax return issue. That is with the Executive branch.

What we do know is that there is coming to light solid and credible evidence and accusations of the Clinton campaign doing exactly what the democrats are accusing the Trump campaign of doing.

Sometimes I wonder if they care about what's good for the country at all. It seems that seeing the other side in ruins is literally the only thing that matters to them.

Seeing the other side in ruins is good for the country.

Neither side is going to ruin the other in the near future. It's a waste of time to refuse to find ways to cooperate.
I don’t like when the two criminal gangs ‘cooperate.’ I would like it if they worked for ALL the people, rather than just the extreme wealthy transnational capitalist class.

If they strictly followed the Constitution, that would nice too.

I know...I’m dreaming. And as long as the people continue with this ridiculous partisanship, nothing will change.

PARTY partisans are a problem.

People should have standards and ideal, like adhering to the COTUS, regardless if it's a bed wetter trying to undermine the 2nd Amendment, or a republicrat using the military as a global police force.

That being said, I'm an OIF Vet and I'm proud of what we did, but in retrospect we have been using the military on a fools errand since WW1, and even before that in banana wars long forgotten.

My position is that if regressive policies are defeated, America prospers. Centralized authority becomes tyranny. I don't care which party does it, but currently the democrooks are the worst promoters of such, and the republicrats are token opposition.

BTW... When did hitlery talk about the Chi-Coms getting Trump's tax returns?

That's just funny right there.

How much does anyone want to bet that Trump is going to let the bed wetters make a huge issue out of it, then dump his returns into the public and point out he has OVER PAID for decades?

The country is full of retards....

When was the last time a thread stayed focused on the point of an OP?

I like talking about myself. Don't you?

Except you mentioned what you thought were the positions of entire groups in the OP shit-brains.

You do realize it's a shit show right?

Democrook political whores KNEW there was no "russia collusion", that mueller wasn't going to come up with anything, and that after he didn't they would be pretending to go after the AG, no matter who it is. Just like republicrats pretend to be outraged at the shit the democrooks pulled.

The whole point is to either entertain us, or keep our attention focused away from the shit that's important.

Don't get so worked up about it. We're getting our wall, and the only thing we lost are those stupid bump stocks. We're just going to get flooded with millions more illegals before the damn thing is built.

Except you mentioned what you thought were the positions of entire groups in the OP shit-brains.
BEHAVIOR. Hypocritical BEHAVIOR

LIke yours? Saying others are partisan but you’re not? Yeah… you’re head’s so far up your ass you cough up dandruff.

LIke yours? Saying others are partisan but you’re not? Yeah… you’re head’s so far up your ass you cough up dandruff.

Like I say all the time, they are this stupid. There is no point in talking to them. Ridicule them and move on.

They have no concept of hypocritical behavior, because if they did, they'd have to have frontal lobes, which would make being a stupid liberal impossible.

Forum List

Back