You people that called Bush a liar what do you call

Okay lets say that the both lied on purpose to get what they wanted.

Which lie caused the most human suffering? An illegitimate war where tens of thousands of lost their lives, were maimed or, forcing insurances companies to comply with the new rules and making some people choose a new plan? A war that shifted the balance of power in the ME to Iran, or a policy that will cost some people a little more for their insurance? A war the eroded the Good Will of the USA throughout the world or, a Health Care policy that covers previous conditions and has no benefit caps?

Did they both know they were lying or did they both believe what the were selling?

Bush freed millions whereas Obama intends to transform millions MORE American citizens into subjects of the Government.

No better off than we were before we broke from England.

You are saying being subjects of King Obama is better than being subjects of King George III.

:cuckoo:

Obama didn't lie.

you can keep it if you like it

IF it meets all the criteria to still exist under the rules.

SHITTY policies were discontinued

I don't recall the IF part of his speeches. But still keeping your old plan was never a major reason we had to make a change in our health care system. Iraq being a threat to the US was one of two only reasons Congress gave President Bush the authority to use military force. (Participation in 9-11 was the other btw). The only way Iraq was a threat to the USA is if they had WMD. Big lie, we must invade because of lie. Little lie, this is one of the benefits of passing the new legislation, a lie. There are many benefits to the new laws. IMO.

Ya Blind Bastard, Obama wouldn't have won in 2012 if he'd been honest about ACA.

EDIT: And as for the invasion, it was revealed on CBS 60 Minutes that Saddam intentionally led the world to believe he MIGHT have WMD's and no one could know for sure if he did or didn't and to prevent the entire M.E. from exploding into the final Armageddon Bush invaded to remove the threat to Israel and with that we could all breathe a sigh of relief.

Last edited:
"They will treat us as liberators"
3) "So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it"
The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg put the question to Barham Salih, the former prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan's regional government and a former deputy prime minister of Iraq's federal government.
"But," he added, "it's important to understand where we started from. ... Literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were sent to mass graves. Ten years on from the demise of Saddam Hussein, we're still discovering mass graves across Iraq. And Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein -- the overwhelming majority of Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein."
So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it; and the fault for all that has gone wrong is ultimately with Iraqis themselves: It's a remarkable point of view to encounter in June 2013.

10 Years After the Fall of Saddam, How Do Iraqis Look Back on the War? - J.J. Gould - The Atlantic

5000 dead liberators

Hate to see what it would look like if they treated us as conquerors.

Certainly it would have been better with fewer deaths, especially American and coalition forces. But to free all those many millions at the cost of 5,000 dead?

Acceptable losses for the outcome.

Unless you're a suck ass dog and don't value Iraqi freedom as much as you value your own freedom.

THAT wouldn't surprise anyone.

Obama didn't lie.

you can keep it if you like it

IF it meets all the criteria to still exist under the rules.

SHITTY policies were discontinued

I don't recall the IF part of his speeches. But still keeping your old plan was never a major reason we had to make a change in our health care system. Iraq being a threat to the US was one of two only reasons Congress gave President Bush the authority to use military force. (Participation in 9-11 was the other btw). The only way Iraq was a threat to the USA is if they had WMD. Big lie, we must invade because of lie. Little lie, this is one of the benefits of passing the new legislation, a lie. There are many benefits to the new laws. IMO.

Ya Blind Bastard, Obama wouldn't have won in 2012 if he'd been honest about ACA.

EDIT: And as for the invasion, it was revealed on CBS 60 Minutes that Saddam intentionally led the world to believe he MIGHT have WMD's and no one could know for sure if he did or didn't and to prevent the entire M.E. from exploding into the final Armageddon Bush invaded to remove the threat to Israel and with that we could all breathe a sigh of relief.

99% of people taking the below poll say Obama LIED!

POLL: Did Obama mislead public on Healthcare Act?

Last edited:

So, you started a thread asking if those that condemned Bush for lying would do the same for Obama in his healthcare lie ...and you got the usual fare...liberals talking about how bad Bush was...totally disassociated with the thread topic...totally ignoring the FACT that the White House knew the promises were lies even before Obama began passing them out.

...and you end with a claim that 99% of those polled say that Obama lied.

What have you accomplished other than to give Truth Doesn't Matter a perfect venue for her unending plethora of lies about what happened before the golden boy came on the scene?

So, you started a thread asking if those that condemned Bush for lying would do the same for Obama in his healthcare lie ...and you got the usual fare...liberals talking about how bad Bush was...totally disassociated with the thread topic...totally ignoring the FACT that the White House knew the promises were lies even before Obama began passing them out.

...and you end with a claim that 99% of those polled say that Obama lied.

What have you accomplished other than to give Truth Doesn't Matter a perfect venue for her unending plethora of lies about what happened before the golden boy came on the scene?

And you have aided the ignorant by obviously NOT going to the poll and checking it out before making your comment.
A CBS local station is running this poll.
You didn't see that did you?

Obama was either ignorant of the law or lying, I don't know which it is.

I do know that he centered his campaign around it, and he won.

So what's the latest spin from the apologists? Was it someone else's fault?

The kind of comment I'd really like to see from an apologist would be something like, "ha ha, tough shit, he lied and we all know it, but he won, and that's all that matters. Too bad, tough shit, fuck off. Ha ha."

But honesty is currently frowned upon in American political discourse, so I won't hold my breath on that one.

The right-wing only hates Obamacare because it has Obama's name on it. If Bush had passed Bushcare or if Romney passed Romneycare, Republicans would be defending it right now.

its why the labeled it Obama care.

Its name is the affordable care act.

they hate black people so they named it after the black man so their racist base would hate it on knee jerk

Now tell me how many Americans couldn't keep their plan IF THEY LIKED IT?

the precent of Americans is what?

here is the problem with it being some GRAND LIE!

you claim he concocted this grand lie to fool what percent of the population?

.0007?

what is the NUMBER of Americans you claim were lied to?

lets remember that polls said Sadam did 911 right after BUSH and team LIED to the world about it

3) "So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it"
The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg put the question to Barham Salih, the former prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan's regional government and a former deputy prime minister of Iraq's federal government.
"But," he added, "it's important to understand where we started from. ... Literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqis were sent to mass graves. Ten years on from the demise of Saddam Hussein, we're still discovering mass graves across Iraq. And Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein -- the overwhelming majority of Iraqis are better off without Saddam Hussein."
So the Iraq war was, despite all that went wrong, a good thing; the "overwhelming majority" of Iraqis are (and presumably feel) better off because of it; and the fault for all that has gone wrong is ultimately with Iraqis themselves: It's a remarkable point of view to encounter in June 2013.

10 Years After the Fall of Saddam, How Do Iraqis Look Back on the War? - J.J. Gould - The Atlantic

5000 dead liberators

Hate to see what it would look like if they treated us as conquerors.

Certainly it would have been better with fewer deaths, especially American and coalition forces. But to free all those many millions at the cost of 5,000 dead?

Acceptable losses for the outcome.

Unless you're a suck ass dog and don't value Iraqi freedom as much as you value your own freedom.

THAT wouldn't surprise anyone.

5000 American Dead,100,000 plus Iraqi dead

No, it was not worth it to depose someone who was not a threat

Okay, so the spin appears to be that Obama was either lying or ignorant about the ACA because anyone who disagrees with him on something is a racist.

Is that it? Are we all on the same page now?

What was the percent of Americans who could keep their plan?

GIVE THE GOD DAMNED NUMBER

OUR corporate news wants Obama labeled a liar.

they helped Bush lie this country into Iraq

that number represents the people who were "lied" to.

tell us that exact number and lets decide if that is who you claim were targeted for fooling

see they NEVER give that number.

I have asked again and again for that number.

no one can produce it

Okay, so the spin appears to be that Obama was either lying or ignorant about the ACA because anyone who disagrees with him on something is a racist.

Is that it? Are we all on the same page now?

What was the percent of Americans who could keep their plan?

GIVE THE GOD DAMNED NUMBER

TM, against my better judgment, I'll try to communicate with you.

What was the percentage of Americans who could keep their plan? I have absolutely no idea, because Obama never brought that up. If I'm missing something, if he said that somewhere, please let me know.

I do know he said the following:

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan".

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

"You will be paying less".

"Period".

So - and I'm not expecting a straight answer but at least I'll know I tried here - were those statements correct or not? And if they were not correct, why did he say them?

Those should be the two easiest questions you get all day.

Go ahead.

Has anyone ever heard of "the internet"? Look up the numbers if you don't know them.

And why the fuck are these talking monkeys trying to compare Obamacare to the Iraq invasion?

Forum List

Back