You should be afraid and you should act

It's in one of the threads you whined in.

With all due respect, go fuck yourself.
Sorry to say but that doesn't qualify as evidence supporting your case. It does qualify as evidence for my case that you're an ignorant fool without the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about.

Sorry to say but that doesn't qualify as evidence supporting your case. It does qualify as evidence for my case that you're an ignorant fool without the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about.
Check out the sourced TV shows.......I could give a shit about your case.

200w.gif

Check out the sourced TV shows.......I could give a shit about your case.

200w.gif
It is obvious, both to you and to everyone reading this thread, that you are completely unable to support your argument. Staying here just to throw insults at me doesn't make you look any better or me any worse.

It is obvious, both to you and to everyone reading this thread, that you are completely unable to support your argument. Staying here just to throw insults at me doesn't make you look any better or me any worse.
Your reactions to most, if not all posters here reflects the mindset of the High Priests of Climate Change propaganda....................'we are right, everybody else is wrong'.

Not hard to see you are at home with that mindset.

Your reactions to most, if not all posters here reflects the mindset of the High Priests of Climate Change propaganda....................'we are right, everybody else is wrong'.

Not hard to see you are at home with that mindset.
My mindset is that the conclusions of mainstream science, particularly when held in as strong a consensus as exists regarding AGW, is, by far, the most likely explanation of how the Earth's climate is currently behaving.

Do you disagree with that?

My mindset is that the conclusions of mainstream science, particularly when held in as strong a consensus as exists regarding AGW, is, by far, the most likely explanation of how the Earth's climate is currently behaving.

Do you disagree with that?
Whole heartedly.

Still waiting on that science group?

Like I said, your postings reflect the totalitarian mindset of the Gods of Climate Change Theology.
Again, my mindset, the position I have consistently advocated here and elsewhere, is that the conclusions of mainstream science, particularly when held in as strong a consensus as exists regarding AGW, is, by far, the most likely explanation of how the Earth's climate is currently behaving.

Do you agree that the vast majority of mainstream scientists, particularly those involved in the climate sciences, hold that the world is getting warmer at a threatening pace and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions? If you disagree, as I might assume from your prior response, which of those points do you feel are in error?

Do you believe that a majority of scientists, mainstream and particularly climate, hold that the planet is getting warmer?

Do you believe that a majority of scientists, mainstream and particularly climate, hold that the primary cause of that warming is human GHG emissions?

Do you believe that the most likely explanations for the behavior of the Earth's climate are the conclusions of those scientists, particularly when held in a strong consensus?

Again, my mindset, the position I have consistently advocated here and elsewhere, is that the conclusions of mainstream science, particularly when held in as strong a consensus as exists regarding AGW, is, by far, the most likely explanation of how the Earth's climate is currently behaving.

Do you agree that the vast majority of mainstream scientists, particularly those involved in the climate sciences, hold that the world is getting warmer at a threatening pace and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions? If you disagree, as I might assume from your prior response, which of those points do you feel are in error?

Do you believe that a majority of scientists, mainstream and particularly climate, hold that the planet is getting warmer?

Do you believe that a majority of scientists, mainstream and particularly climate, hold that the primary cause of that warming is human GHG emissions?

Do you believe that the most likely explanations for the behavior of the Earth's climate are the conclusions of those scientists, particularly when held in a strong consensus?
I will unequivocally state that this entire scientific process has been politicized into irrelevancy, and the scientific method has been co-opted with a reliance on funding with expected results..

Can you hear me now?

I will unequivocally state that this entire scientific process has been politicized into irrelevancy, and the scientific method has been co-opted with a reliance on funding with expected results..
Got it. Your political cult told you to repeat that conspiracy theory, and you always obey your political cult.

You're projecting, in order to run cover for what you're doing yourself. Only one side politicizes things, and it's yours.

Follow the money. All the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, so all the corruption and garbage science comes from the denier side.

The good scientists could all double their salaries by lying for deniers. They don't. They refuse denier bribes. They effectively take a pay cut to tell the truth, giving them even more credibilty.

Can you hear me now?
Do you believe the world is getting warmer as shown in data such as these:

1714922842295.png

If so, what do you believe is the cause of such warming? If not, do you believe that all these groups are coordinating their lies for some common political cause? And what cause might unite all the scientists from all these different organizations and countries? I remind you that NO scientist involved with these organizations or anywhere else for the several decades such data have been gathered has ever testified to such falsification.

Do you believe the world is getting warmer as shown in data such as these:

View attachment 942403

If so, what do you believe is the cause of such warming? If not, do you believe that all these groups are coordinating their lies for some common political cause? And what cause might unite all the scientists from all these different organizations and countries? I remind you that NO scientist involved with these organizations or anywhere else for the several decades such data have been gathered has ever testified to such falsification.
Blip on earth time my man. Have there every been more radical fluctuations in temp extremes, say over the last 500-1000 years?

I don’t agree with you or your globalists

Forum List

Back