You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

So obummer did nothing I agree

And fk China
The "nothing" he did cost Russia billions and made Putin so mad he got involved in our elections.

Sounds like Obama made Putin very mad. Hillary too.

You don't want to make Russia mad, pussy
You crack me up

Seriously, you guys are so stupid you don't even realize you aren't making any sense. Or, you are being hypocritical big time. Think about it. You are arm chairing Obama and Hillary because they don't have good relations with Russia. You are sooo worried about starting another cold war. Meanwhile Trumps going to start a cold war with China. Who should we be more worried about Russia or China?

Do you realize Russia is desperate to return back to its glory days? Meanwhile China has passed us in almost every aspect.

Long predicted, many observers now think that China has or is about to become more powerful than the United States on the global stage.

So while you are playing politics with Russia, no one gives a fuck about Russia.

And, if you want us to care about Russia, how about the fact they invaded Ukraine similar to how we lied ourselves into Iraq. Are you ok with Russia doing this? Will you go to war over Ukraine? No you won't. So at best you would do what to Russia? Would you sanction them or are you saying Trump won't sanction even if Russia is a bad actor? If that's true then who's the pussy?

China wants to sit down with Trump to work out a more equal trade agreement. They guy isn't in office but he already has China wanting to bargain. I'm not saying he is going to be a great President but he has surprised me so far in the trade arena. First Mexico and Canada wanting to renegotiate NAFTA and China wanting to sit down and renegotiate. I am waiting to see what comes of these.
Considering Trump's business acumen, what is it you expect?

I expect a better bargaining position, the end of tariffs for our exports to China, China to conform to some sort of environment laws, China to comply with child labor laws. Mexico the same. The world knows Trump is an unknown quantity and they don't know what to expect, he is not a politician.

Exactly, so post the evidence Russia influenced the election! Oh wait you can't. Well you don't get to ask for any fk!

If you need proof russia and Comey influenced our elections with fake news then you're just a Republican who will argue anything and could never be convinced you were wrong similar to how you probably still deny Bush lied us to war even though everyone knows that now. Compare yourself to OJ defenders.

Did Russia pick the president?

America was influenced with fake news too. For example Hillary had a stroke. Did she really? Probably not but that was one piece of the narrative. You don't care because your side won.

And I say the poor and middle class get what they deserve falling for it. I might suffer too but I'll survive.

What the hell are you talking about?

Trump won because he based his platform on what the American people wanted.

You are being suckered by those who are trying to undermine his legitimacy before he even takes office.

These are the same people who told you that Trump could not win.

Why are you still trusting them?
He stated some things to want.

He did NOT state any rational idea on how it was going to be achieved.

Plus, he added the element of hatred and discrimination, dividing America on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, disability, wealth, etc.

Then, he doubled down on that by picking Banon, the guy who moved Breitbart to being the platform for the alt-right, as his top advisor.

Why would ANYONE trust Trump???

All we can do is hope that he rejects his own platform.

Your race card use is noted. Your post is invalid.
Now you can't even read.

I pointed to a number of divisions Trump has clearly made - certainly NOT just race.

AND, he's hired the advisors to amplify that division in America today.

Banon made Brightbart the platform for the alt-right, and that has nothing to do with ME playing the race card. It is an act by the Trump administration in accepting racism as a principle in America.

If you don't like it, then fix it.

You pointed to a number of lies spread about Trump. When you falsely accuse people of being assholes, you are the one dividing US.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

What happens when reality doesn't match your made up fantasies?

You're the guy with fantasies of big paying jobs for low skilled workers. There are 5 million unfilled jobs in the US, that your low skilled workers COULD be retrained to do, but they don't have the money for schooling, because of they're basically unemployed and broke, so the jobs go begging, and the workers are on public assistance.

If conservatives didn't have shit for brains, they spend taxpayer money on training programs, or get the corporations to contribute to training programs, and put some of these workers back to work in these good-paying jobs.

This is something Americans don't want to hear, but you have to do something reasonable about the level of your public schools in America. You have created massive bureaucracies around education, and worse, you've let parents decide what they want their children to learn.

American children are NOT learning the mathematics, science, climate change, and history lessons they need to lead the world into the 21st century and beyond. They are being politically indoctrinated in Creationism, and a false view of history through the eyes of "American exceptionalism" and other useless, false, and ultimately, destructive politicization.

Europeans are willing to spend money and put that money into classrooms, not school boards, to spend the same amount of money to educate children from rich neighbourhoods as from poor, and to ensure that poor children get a better shot at a good education in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty. The US and Turkey are the only two first world countries who spend LESS money on the children of the poor, as the children of the rich.
It's cheaper to bring in immigrant workers already trained. And they can't vote.

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

Besides, GOP janitors and car washers like working for people with last names like "Chan, Sanchez and Cetkovska.

1. Yes, it is cheaper to bring in trained immigrant workers.

2. Yes, they can vote.

3. Yes, many GOP business executives want immigrant workers. We've seen that for a long time. SO do many Dem business executives, and politicians.

4. Working Class GOP members don't mind working for minorities.

5. But Trump has won the election running on a platform of low immigration, so, it's odd that you ignored that. Almost like you are tying to be deceptive.

..being treated as regular income instead of having a preference.

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
I look at it as a Roth IRA vs 401 k.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.
Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?

Well again I'm down with scrapping the income tax.
The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.
i am all for ending the drug war, to get rid of the need for income taxes.

I am too, but only if we let people die when they od, consequences.
that is going to happen anyway; that is why we merely need solve simple poverty on an at-will basis, and merely expect the citizenry to behave themselves.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

You're the guy with fantasies of big paying jobs for low skilled workers. There are 5 million unfilled jobs in the US, that your low skilled workers COULD be retrained to do, but they don't have the money for schooling, because of they're basically unemployed and broke, so the jobs go begging, and the workers are on public assistance.

If conservatives didn't have shit for brains, they spend taxpayer money on training programs, or get the corporations to contribute to training programs, and put some of these workers back to work in these good-paying jobs.

This is something Americans don't want to hear, but you have to do something reasonable about the level of your public schools in America. You have created massive bureaucracies around education, and worse, you've let parents decide what they want their children to learn.

American children are NOT learning the mathematics, science, climate change, and history lessons they need to lead the world into the 21st century and beyond. They are being politically indoctrinated in Creationism, and a false view of history through the eyes of "American exceptionalism" and other useless, false, and ultimately, destructive politicization.

Europeans are willing to spend money and put that money into classrooms, not school boards, to spend the same amount of money to educate children from rich neighbourhoods as from poor, and to ensure that poor children get a better shot at a good education in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty. The US and Turkey are the only two first world countries who spend LESS money on the children of the poor, as the children of the rich.
It's cheaper to bring in immigrant workers already trained. And they can't vote.

Besides, GOP janitors and car washers like working for people with last names like "Chan, Sanchez and Cetkovska.

2. Yes, they can vote.

3. Yes, many GOP business executives want immigrant workers. We've seen that for a long time. SO do many Dem business executives, and politicians.

5. But Trump has won the election running on a platform of low immigration, so, it's odd that you ignored that. Almost like you are tying to be deceptive.
They don't believe they lost they're fkrs

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
I look at it as a Roth IRA vs 401 k.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.
Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?

The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.

that is going to happen anyway; that is why we merely need solve simple poverty on an at-will basis, and merely expect the citizenry to behave themselves.
No more freeloading

No more freeloading
behaving themselves is not freeloading.

2. Yes, they can vote.

They don't believe they lost they're fkrs

Good.

Trump's platform to reduce taxes and regulation will has the potential this economy a tremendous boost that Obama was never able to achieve.

Obama's stupid idea to redistribute wealth and income instead of stimulating capitalism was a disaster for this country. Crooked Hillary would have been worse.

Hopefully Trump will couple tax cuts with less government spending. That would be the icing on the cake.

No other President in my life time has done that so I am not optimistic that the actual size of the government will decrease. The best I have ever seen is a light decrease in the rate of growth. Usually even that included an increase in debt.

Trump's platform to reduce taxes and regulation will has the potential this economy a tremendous boost that Obama was never able to achieve.

Obama's stupid idea to redistribute wealth and income instead of stimulating capitalism was a disaster for this country. Crooked Hillary would have been worse.

Hopefully Trump will couple tax cuts with less government spending. That would be the icing on the cake.

No other President in my life time has done that so I am not optimistic that the actual size of the government will decrease. The best I have ever seen is a light decrease in the rate of growth. Usually even that included an increase in debt.
the right always claims that; we have massive budget deficits, now.

[

Our cumulative deft is at $20 trillion and that shitheahd Obama ran several trillion dollar a year deficits and is now running over a half trillion so I would say that they are right, wouldn't you?

It is even worse when you understand the really massive debt goes back to when the 2006 Democrat Congress was elected.

However, both political parties are known for spending more money than they take in so it is not just a Democrat problem.

Hopefully Trump will stop doing that by cutting spending in addition to growing government revenue by a better economy. That would be a refreshing change, wouldn't it?

[

Our cumulative deft is at $20 trillion and that shitheahd Obama ran several trillion dollar a year deficits and is now running over a half trillion so I would say that they are right, wouldn't you?

It is even worse when you understand the really massive debt goes back to when the 2006 Democrat Congress was elected.

However, both political parties are known for spending more money than they take in so it is not just a Democrat problem.

Hopefully Trump will stop doing that by cutting spending in addition to growing government revenue by a better economy. That would be a refreshing change, wouldn't it?
What did a previous, one percenter do in office?

[

I'm not optimistic on Trump cutting spending, I think it will go the other way. For some reason people can't control themselves when they are in positions of power using the people's money.

Why do we have massive deficits?

[Q

I'm not optimistic on Trump cutting spending, I think it will go the other way. For some reason people can't control themselves when they are in positions of power using the people's money.

I agree. No President in my life time has cut spending or cut the size of government.

However, if there was ever the potential of somebody doing it then it will be Trump. He is not beholding to the special interest groups that usually lobby for the spending to increase.

As a businessman instead of political weenie Trump understands fiscal responsibility. Hopefully that training and mindset will cause him to be fiscal responsible and to not spend more money than he takes in or grow an already bloated government .

[

Never had anyone like trump in office before!

[

Yes; If Mr. Trump really wanted to impress us with his Capital prowess, he would have financed his own cruiser and merely, "taken care of business" in the Middle East, instead of being willing to resort to a social bailout, with the Peoples Tax monies.

Why do we have massive deficits?
right wing fantasy.

Forum List

Back