You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

No it told you hillary was having seasures
I watched her seizures, I didn't need any news sources to tell me. You missed all her seizures eh?

Thanks for proving you believed the fake news as if it were fact you fucking dope

Hillary Clinton Has a Seizure on Camera?

Clinton "exaggeratedly bob(bed) her head" after reporters repeated the question about Warren, while the New York Daily News wrote that Clinton "gave an exaggerated startled response" to the question.

Notably, rumors that Clinton was captured on camera underoing a seizure didn't start circulating until well over a month later, when they were presented without any evidence beyond uninformed speculation.

You really really are stupid. And for the record my brother believed this shit too.
Yeah, you go with that, I saw it!
You saw fake news my man! See how dumb Americans are. Even after the fact we know you got punked and you still don't believe it. You probably still believe Obama was born in kenya too ya dumb fucker.
No, I saw live tv.
You think you did. Do you have a link to this? Or are you referring to the same video snopes is referring to? Probably you are referring to the same one. Same way you were told 1000 of American muslims were cheering after 9-11 and if you ask a republican they will swear they saw the video.

Video Debunks Trump's Claim That American Muslims Cheered 9/11

You republicans and the independents who voted for Trump prove America is going down hill fast baby.

No it told you hillary was having seasures
I watched her seizures, I didn't need any news sources to tell me. You missed all her seizures eh?

Thanks for proving you believed the fake news as if it were fact you fucking dope

Clinton "exaggeratedly bob(bed) her head" after reporters repeated the question about Warren, while the New York Daily News wrote that Clinton "gave an exaggerated startled response" to the question.

Notably, rumors that Clinton was captured on camera underoing a seizure didn't start circulating until well over a month later, when they were presented without any evidence beyond uninformed speculation.

You really really are stupid. And for the record my brother believed this shit too.
You saw fake news my man! See how dumb Americans are. Even after the fact we know you got punked and you still don't believe it. You probably still believe Obama was born in kenya too ya dumb fucker.
No, I saw live tv.

Then you must be able to provide a link.

would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

Anyone who wants to work, would find it easier to find a job.
But fewer people would want to work. By your suggestion, those not capable of more than a minimum wage job would be stupid to take a minimum wage job as that would been going from not working at all to working 40 hours/week and gaining only $40.

So those collecting money for producing nothing would aid the economy only as consumers. Too many people doing that for too long would strain resources.
Only in right wing fantasy, is Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment (for the sake of profit) attributed as a fault of Labor. Why do you care if fewer people want to work.

Only Capital has to work, not fools or horses. Only the right wing, never gets it.

would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

But fewer people would want to work. By your suggestion, those not capable of more than a minimum wage job would be stupid to take a minimum wage job as that would been going from not working at all to working 40 hours/week and gaining only $40.

So those collecting money for producing nothing would aid the economy only as consumers. Too many people doing that for too long would strain resources.
What if the free money is no longer available?
the money supply contracts.

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
Immigrants coming here and getting Social Security checks?

Can anyone explain this nonsense?
legal immigrants can get benefits.
My sister in law knows clinics in Dearborn MI full of arab immigrants who are sucking off medicaid/medicare/ssi/welfare/foodstamps. I suspect shady arab doctors give disability to people who don't deserve it as long as their name is allah.

You know arabs could ruin us from within if we let them get too big and powerful. Unfortunately corporations need immigrants to maximize growth so expect a lot of immigrants to flood in from the middle east because no one else wants to come here.

While I.am generally pro business, this aspect I definately agree with you on. We really need to control immigration and sure up the border for a variety of reasons. We will be opposed by some democrats and Republicans who look at people as votes and cheap labor. There are plenty of people out of work and we need to hire them.and not imoport labor.

That will cause us to change how we educate. We need to.stop the social engineering crap and teach basic subjects and technology
should we eliminate the capital gains preference if there is no Job Boom for Labor?

Such as?

Immigrants coming here and getting Social Security checks?

Can anyone explain this nonsense?
My sister in law knows clinics in Dearborn MI full of arab immigrants who are sucking off medicaid/medicare/ssi/welfare/foodstamps. I suspect shady arab doctors give disability to people who don't deserve it as long as their name is allah.

You know arabs could ruin us from within if we let them get too big and powerful. Unfortunately corporations need immigrants to maximize growth so expect a lot of immigrants to flood in from the middle east because no one else wants to come here.

While I.am generally pro business, this aspect I definately agree with you on. We really need to control immigration and sure up the border for a variety of reasons. We will be opposed by some democrats and Republicans who look at people as votes and cheap labor. There are plenty of people out of work and we need to hire them.and not imoport labor.

That will cause us to change how we educate. We need to.stop the social engineering crap and teach basic subjects and technology
should we eliminate the capital gains preference if there is no Job Boom for Labor?

Such as?
..being treated as regular income instead of having a preference.

Such as?

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
I look at it as a Roth IRA vs 401 k.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.

Such as?

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.
Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?

Such as?

Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?

Well again I'm down with scrapping the income tax.
The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.

No, I saw live tv.
You think you did. Do you have a link to this? Or are you referring to the same video snopes is referring to? Probably you are referring to the same one. Same way you were told 1000 of American muslims were cheering after 9-11 and if you ask a republican they will swear they saw the video.

Video Debunks Trump's Claim That American Muslims Cheered 9/11

You republicans and the independents who voted for Trump prove America is going down hill fast baby.
Dude, I watched her face plant in an SUV. LOL. WTF, does she have you on payroll?

Such as?

What is income to you?

Huh?

No, I saw live tv.

Why? Again I've seen no evidence about Russia. Pop that up then I will

No, I saw live tv.

To you, who said it determines if it's true. If I tell you there were no wmd's you say I'm wrong but if trump says it you vote for him. Same with NAFTA. Us libs been saying that for years. I can show you us in 2004 warning about NAFTA. Where were you on it on 2004? I'll tell you. You were with bush

Such as?

Well again I'm down with scrapping the income tax.
The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.
i am all for ending the drug war, to get rid of the need for income taxes.

Such as?

What is income to you?
Income, from whatever source.

Huh?
just clueless and Causeless; i got it. no wonder, nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

No, I saw live tv.

To you, who said it determines if it's true. If I tell you there were no wmd's you say I'm wrong but if trump says it you vote for him. Same with NAFTA. Us libs been saying that for years. I can show you us in 2004 warning about NAFTA. Where were you on it on 2004? I'll tell you. You were with bush
So again, nothing but snother ricochet. You have trouble staying on topic!

Huh?
just clueless and Causeless; i got it. no wonder, nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
What contract?

What is income to you?
Income, from whatever source.
What is considered income?

Forum List

Back