You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

If you need proof russia and Comey influenced our elections with fake news then you're just a Republican who will argue anything and could never be convinced you were wrong similar to how you probably still deny Bush lied us to war even though everyone knows that now. Compare yourself to OJ defenders.

Did Russia pick the president?

America was influenced with fake news too. For example Hillary had a stroke. Did she really? Probably not but that was one piece of the narrative. You don't care because your side won.

And I say the poor and middle class get what they deserve falling for it. I might suffer too but I'll survive.
See no evidence!! Thanks for continued fake news

We all know Russia "attempted" to interfere in our elections and we know they didn't like Obama or Hillary.

I find it funny that if Russia didn't like the GOP candidate, the GOP candidate would wear that like a badge of honor. Russia thinks Trump is going to be good for the Russian economy. They didn't think Hillary would because the fact is, Obama/Hillary put sanctions on Russia for the shit they've pulled the last few years. So Obama and Hillary were actually hurting the Russian economy because of Russia's power grabs and interference in other countries. I would call that being tough on Russia. So why do Republicans call Democrats pussies?
We do? Post that proof . I know I don't know so not sure how you are a 'we'
We know how you guys are. Remember the election was rigged until Trump won and then it wasn't rigged anymore? Pathetic. The American lower middle class and poor deserve shit heads like you running the country. Because lets be honest you aren't going to help those people out one bit.

Oh, the system is still rigged. Just because we won doesn't change that.
You mean just because you won. We didn't win shit. All you did was prove Americans are that God damn stupid

See no evidence!! Thanks for continued fake news

We all know Russia "attempted" to interfere in our elections and we know they didn't like Obama or Hillary.

I find it funny that if Russia didn't like the GOP candidate, the GOP candidate would wear that like a badge of honor. Russia thinks Trump is going to be good for the Russian economy. They didn't think Hillary would because the fact is, Obama/Hillary put sanctions on Russia for the shit they've pulled the last few years. So Obama and Hillary were actually hurting the Russian economy because of Russia's power grabs and interference in other countries. I would call that being tough on Russia. So why do Republicans call Democrats pussies?
We know how you guys are. Remember the election was rigged until Trump won and then it wasn't rigged anymore? Pathetic. The American lower middle class and poor deserve shit heads like you running the country. Because lets be honest you aren't going to help those people out one bit.

You mean just because you won. We didn't win shit. All you did was prove Americans are that God damn stupid

It is not stupid to vote for better Trade and Immigration policies.

NOr against a second Cold War.

Weird you want so bad to make Russia happy.

NOt Cold War does not equal "make Russia happy".

I recall when Gorby ended Communist Party monopoly. I was so happy the Cold War was over. So were my friends.

We were confused by this lefty who tried to wind us up because the Soviet Union would now be stronger rival.

We told her Cold War is over.

I can't believe how hard it is for so many to accept a change for the good.

How's that?

I recall when Gorby ended Communist Party monopoly. I was so happy the Cold War was over. So were my friends.

We were confused by this lefty who tried to wind us up because the Soviet Union would now be stronger rival.

Russia made a power grab in that one country and we couldn't really say much because we invaded Iraq so we had to bite our lip, but Obama put sanctions on Russia and it has cost Russia billions and it has kept gas low.

Now why are you suggesting we shouldn't have sanctioned Russia? If Obama did nothing you'd be calling him a pussy.

But it's amazing you think we should have let Russia invade that country and not say anything about it. Wow! I mean wow. Who else can Russia invade and you won't say anything because you don't want another cold war.

And meanwhile you want to fuck with China over Taiwan when they could possibly beat us and Russia.

You just don't realize that you're too much of a fan to be objective. You're a cheerleader

How's that?
You're blaming Obama for sanctioning Russia after they invaded their neighbor.

What would trump do if Putin starts invading more neighbors? Will he be tough or do nothing?

Russia made a power grab in that one country and we couldn't really say much because we invaded Iraq so we had to bite our lip, but Obama put sanctions on Russia and it has cost Russia billions and it has kept gas low.

Bull. Invading Saddam's Iraq was completely justifiable and anyone that thought it robbed US of our Moral Authority to speak out on any issues was wrong.

Now why are you suggesting we shouldn't have sanctioned Russia? If Obama did nothing you'd be calling him a pussy.

Nope. I have been celebrating and supporting the idea that the Cold War was over since the Commies lost their grip in Moscow.

If Obama did nothing I would have been fine with that.

I was against GWBush's sending US forces into the BLack Sea because of Georgia.

But it's amazing you think we should have let Russia invade that country and not say anything about it. Wow! I mean wow. Who else can Russia invade and you won't say anything because you don't want another cold war.

We are not the world's policeman.THe Cold War was about the fact that a Soviet conquest of Western Europe would have led to a very shitty Communist dominated world.

What Russian act today could upset the World Balance of Power and lead to a very shitty world?

And meanwhile you want to fuck with China over Taiwan when they could possibly beat us and Russia.

I don't want to fuck with China. But pretending that there is One China when there is obviously two and have been for generations, is not, not fucking with China, it is kowtowing to them.

You just don't realize that you're too much of a fan to be objective. You're a cheerleader

I'm not the one judging other people based on the assumption that they agree with me.

You are very twisted up right now, and not seeing clearly at all.

So obummer did nothing I agree

And fk China

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
ANY job is better than the part time low income shit Obama has created.

And stop lying. We all know YOU would rather see Trump fail than America succeed
what infrastructure projects are being considered?

we can use underground, maglev capable, high speed commuter and freight capable conduits to markets.

You are aware the train costs a hundred million dollars a mile.
That's why it's only used at some airports and a few other places.
Then you need educated Americans.
And currently, there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled because skilled and educated people are not available without bringing in immigrants. Republicans just don't learn. We already know what they think of education.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high
Liberal Philosophy 101, which is all that our colleges seem to be obsessed with right now, never earned anyone a paycheck.
I can't believe you've ever been to college.

How's that?

What would trump do if Putin starts invading more neighbors? Will he be tough or do nothing?
I'm not in power and I want trump to watch our nationalism we are not the world police and that issue is the UN's to address!

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
None of them will be coal jobs.
OK, now we know what they won't be.

But where does that leave Trump voters?

What are the jobs he's "creating" and what are the qualifications for those jobs?

Two very, very simple questions. What are the answers?

None of them will be coal jobs.
OK, now we know what they won't be.

But where does that leave Trump voters?

What are the jobs he's "creating" and what are the qualifications for those jobs?

Two very, very simple questions. What are the answers?
Hmm you asking for trump to take over now?

ANY job is better than the part time low income shit Obama has created.

And stop lying. We all know YOU would rather see Trump fail than America succeed
what infrastructure projects are being considered?

we can use underground, maglev capable, high speed commuter and freight capable conduits to markets.

You are aware the train costs a hundred million dollars a mile.
That's why it's only used at some airports and a few other places.
Then you need educated Americans.
And currently, there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled because skilled and educated people are not available without bringing in immigrants. Republicans just don't learn. We already know what they think of education.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high
Liberal Philosophy 101, which is all that our colleges seem to be obsessed with right now, never earned anyone a paycheck.
I can't believe you've ever been to college.
What you believe is as relevant as your last presidential vote

Bull. Invading Saddam's Iraq was completely justifiable and anyone that thought it robbed US of our Moral Authority to speak out on any issues was wrong.

Nope. I have been celebrating and supporting the idea that the Cold War was over since the Commies lost their grip in Moscow.

We are not the world's policeman.THe Cold War was about the fact that a Soviet conquest of Western Europe would have led to a very shitty Communist dominated world.

What Russian act today could upset the World Balance of Power and lead to a very shitty world?

I don't want to fuck with China. But pretending that there is One China when there is obviously two and have been for generations, is not, not fucking with China, it is kowtowing to them.

I'm not the one judging other people based on the assumption that they agree with me.

We shouldn't have sanctioned Russia for invading Ukraine? And trump said he wouldn't defend the baltics if Russia invaded.

You were one of those Americans who didn't want to get involved when Germany was invading Poland. What's the big deal, right?

Wow! What a pussy you are.

We shouldn't have sanctioned Russia for invading Ukraine? And trump said he wouldn't defend the baltics if Russia invaded.

You were one of those Americans who didn't want to get involved when Germany was invading Poland. What's the big deal, right?

Wow! What a pussy you are.
And you voted Obama.....huh.....

And fk China
The "nothing" he did cost Russia billions and made Putin so mad he got involved in our elections.

Sounds like Obama made Putin very mad. Hillary too.

You don't want to make Russia mad, pussy

How's that?

I'm not in power and I want trump to watch our nationalism we are not the world police and that issue is the UN's to address!
Actually I agree. That's why Obama just sanctioned Russia instead of going to war.

Wish bush took your advice

And fk China
The "nothing" he did cost Russia billions and made Putin so mad he got involved in our elections.

Your fake news tell you that?

And fk China

Your fake news tell you that?
No it told you hillary was having seasures

Forum List

Back