You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

But fewer people would want to work. By your suggestion, those not capable of more than a minimum wage job would be stupid to take a minimum wage job as that would been going from not working at all to working 40 hours/week and gaining only $40.

So those collecting money for producing nothing would aid the economy only as consumers. Too many people doing that for too long would strain resources.
What if the free money is no longer available?
the money supply contracts.
Huh?
just clueless and Causeless; i got it. no wonder, nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
What contract?
contraction as opposed to expansion, dear.

..being treated as regular income instead of having a preference.

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
I look at it as a Roth IRA vs 401 k.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.
Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?
What is income to you?
Income, from whatever source.
What is considered income?
Ask the IRS; i don't get paid to answer silly questions.

Yeah, you go with that, I saw it!
You saw fake news my man! See how dumb Americans are. Even after the fact we know you got punked and you still don't believe it. You probably still believe Obama was born in kenya too ya dumb fucker.
No, I saw live tv.

Then you must be able to provide a link.
Why? Again I've seen no evidence about Russia. Pop that up then I will
To you, who said it determines if it's true. If I tell you there were no wmd's you say I'm wrong but if trump says it you vote for him. Same with NAFTA. Us libs been saying that for years. I can show you us in 2004 warning about NAFTA. Where were you on it on 2004? I'll tell you. You were with bush

I was against NAFTA. I bought in when they passed it, it took like 2 years to see how the govt works and NAFTA was a disaster.

Free trade is good, IF both side have the same rules, but we don't, that's why you need a renegotiate them.

The problem.I have with that is you are already taxed on your income, so I don't think you should be taxed.on that.
Roth IRA is after tax investment, so you don't pay taxes on.it when you withdraw. 401 is pre tax so you do pay taxes when you withdraw. Since you have the option.and it's still taxed I'm ok, but if you had to pay tax then invest then pay tax again, that's bullshit.
Income is income; why have a preference if there is no Jobs Boom to show for it?

Well again I'm down with scrapping the income tax.
The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.
i am all for ending the drug war, to get rid of the need for income taxes.

I am too, but only if we let people die when they od, consequences.

What is income to you?
Income, from whatever source.
What is considered income?
Ask the IRS; i don't get paid to answer silly questions.
Why, you fking think you have all the answers. What's income?

Well again I'm down with scrapping the income tax.
The reason is you shouldnt tax people twice. Get rid of all the deductions and tax them once.
i am all for ending the drug war, to get rid of the need for income taxes.

I am too, but only if we let people die when they od, consequences.
I agree, we keep trying to save humans who wish to die?

And what kind of shit response is that? What does it take to get evidence backed opinion out of people these days?
Exactly, so post the evidence Russia influenced the election! Oh wait you can't. Well you don't get to ask for any fk!

If you need proof russia and Comey influenced our elections with fake news then you're just a Republican who will argue anything and could never be convinced you were wrong similar to how you probably still deny Bush lied us to war even though everyone knows that now. Compare yourself to OJ defenders.

Did Russia pick the president?

America was influenced with fake news too. For example Hillary had a stroke. Did she really? Probably not but that was one piece of the narrative. You don't care because your side won.

And I say the poor and middle class get what they deserve falling for it. I might suffer too but I'll survive.

What the hell are you talking about?

Trump won because he based his platform on what the American people wanted.

You are being suckered by those who are trying to undermine his legitimacy before he even takes office.

These are the same people who told you that Trump could not win.

Why are you still trusting them?
He stated some things to want.

He did NOT state any rational idea on how it was going to be achieved.

Plus, he added the element of hatred and discrimination, dividing America on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, disability, wealth, etc.

Then, he doubled down on that by picking Banon, the guy who moved Breitbart to being the platform for the alt-right, as his top advisor.

Why would ANYONE trust Trump???

All we can do is hope that he rejects his own platform.

Your race card use is noted. Your post is invalid.
Now you can't even read.

I pointed to a number of divisions Trump has clearly made - certainly NOT just race.

AND, he's hired the advisors to amplify that division in America today.

Banon made Brightbart the platform for the alt-right, and that has nothing to do with ME playing the race card. It is an act by the Trump administration in accepting racism as a principle in America.

If you don't like it, then fix it.

C0PW_g1WIAEU-Zl.jpg

So I got some good information last night that the reason for the high price on the Boeing deal, was the contract was written for expecting Hitlery being the winner and the payout to them was built into the price. She lost so sure the price can come down no payouts to the losers.

It is not stupid to vote for better Trade and Immigration policies.

NOr against a second Cold War.
Weird you want so bad to make Russia happy.

NOt Cold War does not equal "make Russia happy".

I recall when Gorby ended Communist Party monopoly. I was so happy the Cold War was over. So were my friends.

We were confused by this lefty who tried to wind us up because the Soviet Union would now be stronger rival.

We told her Cold War is over.

I can't believe how hard it is for so many to accept a change for the good.
Russia made a power grab in that one country and we couldn't really say much because we invaded Iraq so we had to bite our lip, but Obama put sanctions on Russia and it has cost Russia billions and it has kept gas low.

Bull. Invading Saddam's Iraq was completely justifiable and anyone that thought it robbed US of our Moral Authority to speak out on any issues was wrong.

Now why are you suggesting we shouldn't have sanctioned Russia? If Obama did nothing you'd be calling him a pussy.

Nope. I have been celebrating and supporting the idea that the Cold War was over since the Commies lost their grip in Moscow.

If Obama did nothing I would have been fine with that.

I was against GWBush's sending US forces into the BLack Sea because of Georgia.

But it's amazing you think we should have let Russia invade that country and not say anything about it. Wow! I mean wow. Who else can Russia invade and you won't say anything because you don't want another cold war.

We are not the world's policeman.THe Cold War was about the fact that a Soviet conquest of Western Europe would have led to a very shitty Communist dominated world.

What Russian act today could upset the World Balance of Power and lead to a very shitty world?

And meanwhile you want to fuck with China over Taiwan when they could possibly beat us and Russia.

I don't want to fuck with China. But pretending that there is One China when there is obviously two and have been for generations, is not, not fucking with China, it is kowtowing to them.

You just don't realize that you're too much of a fan to be objective. You're a cheerleader

I'm not the one judging other people based on the assumption that they agree with me.

You are very twisted up right now, and not seeing clearly at all.
We shouldn't have sanctioned Russia for invading Ukraine? And trump said he wouldn't defend the baltics if Russia invaded.

You were one of those Americans who didn't want to get involved when Germany was invading Poland. What's the big deal, right?

Wow! What a pussy you are.

Do you want to fight a global thermonuclear war with Russia over Estonia?

what about excising the wage difference between our first world economy and third world economies, and call it, equalization?

How about we keep our wage structure as separate as possible so that their low wages don't drag down our standard of living, like it has been doing for the last couple of decades?
We need a board of equalization to equalize wages for us. Excising and taxing the difference in wages accomplishes that goal.

No, we don't.

We need to take steps to protect ourselves from the down ward pressure on our wages of cheap Third World labor.
excising the tax difference helps us by increasing the cost of foreign labor.

Trying to set the price of labor in other people's nations is a policy fraught with difficulty and complications.

Our control of OUR trade policy is far more certain and acceptable.

Any day now Trump will announce his clothing manufacturers are closing overseas operations in China and Mexico and begin production of his products in the USA. He may even turn over the production of his ties to one of the twenty tie manufacturers here in America instead of China.

This dog failed to hunt. Time to move on.

Haven't seen a Jobs Boom, yet.

Says you a month before the man takes office.

You are commenting on the lack of results before he is in office.

You just lost all credibility.
we have a Capital gains tax preference for Jobs Booms. it doesn't work. yet, we still have that program. how much different is Mr. Trump's micromanagement of our tax codes?

Don't know, don't care. I'm about Trade and Immigration and not fucking with Russia.

Why would you obummer is president. We know there never was one! Congrats, you admit it!
i haven't heard of any actual details for a Jobs Boom, either.
Why would you? Trump isn't in office! In race terms you've committed a false start
My Point is, that I have heard nothing but social plans and no capital plans regarding a jobs boom, even during the campaign.

All i heard, was pandering to the right wing.

Bullshit.
care to explain the details. all i am hearing is nothing but social plans and no capital plans.

If that is all you heard, that was because you were actively not listening.

If Trump couldn't get his message though to you, neither can I.

Google.com

Why can't you lazy cocksuckers do your own research? Stop watching only hate channels & websites, and do your own research. We are not your personal fucking secretaries
Nothing but social plans and no capital plans?
It won't pay for itself as promised.

The idea of borrowing $1 trillion would almost certainly get pushback from conservatives and deficit hawks. But the Navarro-Ross paper asserts that $1 trillion can be raised from private companies in exchange for just $140 billion in federal tax credits, plus returns on their investment.--http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/news/economy/trump-infrastructure/

Investments in the general welfare have to generate a positive multiplier on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to cover costs.
I can't take it anymore. You infest this board with your stupidity & continually quote me with your nonsensical jibberish. You can join candyass at the kiddie table...
this is why no one takes the fantastical, right wing seriously about economics. they only have ad hominems, not economics arguments.

just fallacy from the fantastical, right wing.

Says the man that thinks being unclear makes him seem more intelligent.
Says the man who thinks I am being unclear, because he has reading comprehension issues.

My reading comprehension is fine.

NOt Cold War does not equal "make Russia happy".

I recall when Gorby ended Communist Party monopoly. I was so happy the Cold War was over. So were my friends.

We were confused by this lefty who tried to wind us up because the Soviet Union would now be stronger rival.

We told her Cold War is over.

I can't believe how hard it is for so many to accept a change for the good.
Russia made a power grab in that one country and we couldn't really say much because we invaded Iraq so we had to bite our lip, but Obama put sanctions on Russia and it has cost Russia billions and it has kept gas low.

Now why are you suggesting we shouldn't have sanctioned Russia? If Obama did nothing you'd be calling him a pussy.

But it's amazing you think we should have let Russia invade that country and not say anything about it. Wow! I mean wow. Who else can Russia invade and you won't say anything because you don't want another cold war.

And meanwhile you want to fuck with China over Taiwan when they could possibly beat us and Russia.

You just don't realize that you're too much of a fan to be objective. You're a cheerleader
So obummer did nothing I agree

And fk China
The "nothing" he did cost Russia billions and made Putin so mad he got involved in our elections.

Sounds like Obama made Putin very mad. Hillary too.

You don't want to make Russia mad, pussy
You crack me up

Seriously, you guys are so stupid you don't even realize you aren't making any sense. Or, you are being hypocritical big time. Think about it. You are arm chairing Obama and Hillary because they don't have good relations with Russia. You are sooo worried about starting another cold war. Meanwhile Trumps going to start a cold war with China. Who should we be more worried about Russia or China?

Do you realize Russia is desperate to return back to its glory days? Meanwhile China has passed us in almost every aspect.

Long predicted, many observers now think that China has or is about to become more powerful than the United States on the global stage.

So while you are playing politics with Russia, no one gives a fuck about Russia.

And, if you want us to care about Russia, how about the fact they invaded Ukraine similar to how we lied ourselves into Iraq. Are you ok with Russia doing this? Will you go to war over Ukraine? No you won't. So at best you would do what to Russia? Would you sanction them or are you saying Trump won't sanction even if Russia is a bad actor? If that's true then who's the pussy?

China wants to sit down with Trump to work out a more equal trade agreement. They guy isn't in office but he already has China wanting to bargain. I'm not saying he is going to be a great President but he has surprised me so far in the trade arena. First Mexico and Canada wanting to renegotiate NAFTA and China wanting to sit down and renegotiate. I am waiting to see what comes of these.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

What happens when reality doesn't match your made up fantasies?

You're the guy with fantasies of big paying jobs for low skilled workers. There are 5 million unfilled jobs in the US, that your low skilled workers COULD be retrained to do, but they don't have the money for schooling, because of they're basically unemployed and broke, so the jobs go begging, and the workers are on public assistance.

If conservatives didn't have shit for brains, they spend taxpayer money on training programs, or get the corporations to contribute to training programs, and put some of these workers back to work in these good-paying jobs.

This is something Americans don't want to hear, but you have to do something reasonable about the level of your public schools in America. You have created massive bureaucracies around education, and worse, you've let parents decide what they want their children to learn.

American children are NOT learning the mathematics, science, climate change, and history lessons they need to lead the world into the 21st century and beyond. They are being politically indoctrinated in Creationism, and a false view of history through the eyes of "American exceptionalism" and other useless, false, and ultimately, destructive politicization.

Europeans are willing to spend money and put that money into classrooms, not school boards, to spend the same amount of money to educate children from rich neighbourhoods as from poor, and to ensure that poor children get a better shot at a good education in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty. The US and Turkey are the only two first world countries who spend LESS money on the children of the poor, as the children of the rich.
It's cheaper to bring in immigrant workers already trained. And they can't vote.

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

Besides, GOP janitors and car washers like working for people with last names like "Chan, Sanchez and Cetkovska.

So obummer did nothing I agree

And fk China
The "nothing" he did cost Russia billions and made Putin so mad he got involved in our elections.

Sounds like Obama made Putin very mad. Hillary too.

You don't want to make Russia mad, pussy
You crack me up

Seriously, you guys are so stupid you don't even realize you aren't making any sense. Or, you are being hypocritical big time. Think about it. You are arm chairing Obama and Hillary because they don't have good relations with Russia. You are sooo worried about starting another cold war. Meanwhile Trumps going to start a cold war with China. Who should we be more worried about Russia or China?

Do you realize Russia is desperate to return back to its glory days? Meanwhile China has passed us in almost every aspect.

Long predicted, many observers now think that China has or is about to become more powerful than the United States on the global stage.

So while you are playing politics with Russia, no one gives a fuck about Russia.

And, if you want us to care about Russia, how about the fact they invaded Ukraine similar to how we lied ourselves into Iraq. Are you ok with Russia doing this? Will you go to war over Ukraine? No you won't. So at best you would do what to Russia? Would you sanction them or are you saying Trump won't sanction even if Russia is a bad actor? If that's true then who's the pussy?

China wants to sit down with Trump to work out a more equal trade agreement. They guy isn't in office but he already has China wanting to bargain. I'm not saying he is going to be a great President but he has surprised me so far in the trade arena. First Mexico and Canada wanting to renegotiate NAFTA and China wanting to sit down and renegotiate. I am waiting to see what comes of these.
Considering Trump's business acumen, what is it you expect?

Forum List

Back