Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

No it doesn't. You can't force a child to make any health decisions without parental consent.
The child is not being forced to make any decisions. Tbe parent is being told what is required in order for that child to be allowed into school.

I disagree with that claim, but I am actually talking about all the vaccines a child is required to have for school.
Yanno, it's quite clear you don't want parents making any decisions for their children when they are outside their supervision.

This is not the government's right.

I hope a parent sues any district in VA who forces their child to get jabbed or masked up without their consent.

The child is not being forced to make any decisions. Tbe parent is being told what is required in order for that child to be allowed into school.
Meanwhile:

1642488214164.png

This link will blow a hole in any leftist's reasoning that government has a right to dictate to a parent how to raise their child, or what decisions to make on behalf of the child.

Don't bother cherrypicking the Prince case. Not being vaxed or masked is not a serious threat to the wellbeing of the child, no matter what any liberal may say. The law doesn't support it, nor does the science.

GAME OVER

INSERT ARGUMENT TO CONTINUE

Last edited:
Before I report your thread to the mods I suggest you change your title....because it is misleading.
He's not at odds with parents.
He's with them.
It's the schools he's at odds with.

MY opinion let the left be the tattle-tales and leave it. Considering a leftist started the thread and it's a lie we can stamp it validation.

"The Supreme Court has interpreted this in the family law context to encompass “the right of the individual…to marry, establish a home and bring up children,…and generally to enjoy those privileges long recognized at common law as essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men.” Meyer v. Nebraska, 262 U.S. 390 (1923). And more recently, the “liberty interest…the interest of parents in the care, custody, and control of their children— is perhaps the oldest of the fundamental liberty interests recognized by this [Supreme] Court…It is cardinal with us that the custody, care and nurture of the child reside first in the parents…” Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000) (citations omitted)."

What he wants is for individuals to make their own decisions.

Only a bootlicking leftist would claim that's an infringement of people's rights.
And if that decision is that I want to send my kids to a school that is as safe as reasonable?

You really are sad that people have freedom.

Tough shit.
I'm always sad when people exercise their freedoms in a way that negatively affects others. You give up many freedoms to live with other people. I don't want my next door neighbor making their own fireworks.

Forum List

Back