Your guide to the far right grievance industry in the UK.

Yes i didn't know it was him, but with GB News and Talk TV which is just online these days how the hell did they get a license from OFCOM to broadcast? if i wanted to start a TV propaganda Channel supporting the left agenda i doubt i would get very far.
Gb is old people telly. I dont think it will be long before they swing completely behind the farageistas.
Have you had a look at thetory leadership contest.?
I cant see how Badenough makes the last two.
Stride and Tugenharts backers will swing behind cleverley to keep her out.
Honest Bob and cleverley are unlikely to spark any revival.
Its funny but a shitter for democracy. She is by far the fave of the demented members. The same ones who gave us Truss.

Gb is old people telly. I dont think it will be long before they swing completely behind the farageistas.
Have you had a look at thetory leadership contest.?
I cant see how Badenough makes the last two.
Stride and Tugenharts backers will swing behind cleverley to keep her out.
Honest Bob and cleverley are unlikely to spark any revival.
Its funny but a shitter for democracy. She is by far the fave of the demented members. The same ones who gave us Truss.
Nothing would surprise me about any revival many of the herd are too bloody stupid for their own good, they proved that when they elected Bozo the clown Johnson.

I prefer TalkTV. James and Ash are my favourites.

And l don’t need despots like you to dictate my viewing preferences.

I don’t tell you what to watch and not watch.
One of the content creators that occasionally pops up in my recommended made a video that I thought might interest you.

Did you know this had occurred?

The Hodgetwins | PBD Podcast | Ep. 186

I had not been aware. Those two, they just don't do it for me. First I never thought they were being genuine, and their analysis had always seemed to be just superficial.

I still think that of their analysis, but I have a better understanding of that particular sphere of content creators. It was fascinating to see them back in the early days. . .

Clips of that are in this video;

WHY The Hodgetwins Switched From Hardcore Democrats to MAGA​

One of the content creators that occasionally pops up in my recommended made a video that I thought might interest you.

Did you know this had occurred?

The Hodgetwins | PBD Podcast | Ep. 186

I had not been aware. Those two, they just don't do it for me. First I never thought they were being genuine, and their analysis had always seemed to be just superficial.

I still think that of their analysis, but I have a better understanding of that particular sphere of content creators. It was fascinating to see them back in the early days. . .

Clips of that are in this video;

WHY The Hodgetwins Switched From Hardcore Democrats to MAGA​

I already watch them a lot.

I already watch them a lot.
Yeah, I know. I just thought you might be interested in an interview with them, and some of their history . . . the story behind the faces.

I just got done listening to that Munk Debate with Taibbi. . . I thought I would give that PBD interivew a whirl. IMO? They are much more interesting when they are being real.

Forum List

Back