Your Rights Dont Matter

protecting-and-serving-the-fuck-out-of-all-of-us_o_1256453.jpg

That black cop is totally brutalizing those black suspects.

Obviously, it's a racial issue. Where's the Ferguson hate-mongers? This meme needs to make its way to MO.
They look more Hispanic to me. Hopefully this won't cause more racial problems between blacks and hispanics. If the media were to describe this picture how do you think they would describe it? One would first have to go into their creative mode.

Obviously, it's a racial issue. Where's the Ferguson hate-mongers? This meme needs to make its way to MO.
They look more Hispanic to me. Hopefully this won't cause more racial problems between blacks and hispanics. If the media were to describe this picture how do you think they would describe it? One would first have to go into their creative mode.

White police officer threatens minorities with deadly force.

White police officer threatens minorities with deadly force.
exactly right

It has nothing to do with race. Cops view the peasants as the enemy, and treat us that way.

I think this guy pissed in his pants. You would think a wise guy with cameras an all would have displayed a little more courage.
What would YOU have done if a Big Armed Cop jerked YOUR car door open?

That's another reason to keep yer doors locked at all times.
I don't smart off to start with. I am mature enough to know that the cop does not want to be standing out in the rain to look at everyone's drivers license. He is doing the job that the people of that state pay him to do. I was a cop so I know what is in his mind. This guy was lucky that the cop was not allowed to do what really needed to be done to the wise guy.
So you should know that the Feds give States and Local Police money to set up these "Checkpoints" and the Cops are willingly working Overtime.
CRIME Feds grant local law enforcement 550K for checkpoints traffic safety UTSanDiego.com

I think this guy pissed in his pants. You would think a wise guy with cameras an all would have displayed a little more courage.
What would YOU have done if a Big Armed Cop jerked YOUR car door open?

That's another reason to keep yer doors locked at all times.
I don't smart off to start with. I am mature enough to know that the cop does not want to be standing out in the rain to look at everyone's drivers license. He is doing the job that the people of that state pay him to do. I was a cop so I know what is in his mind. This guy was lucky that the cop was not allowed to do what really needed to be done to the wise guy.
So you should know that the Feds give States and Local Police money to set up these "Checkpoints" and the Cops are willingly working Overtime.

You don't willingly work overtime when offered?

There hasn't been overtime where I work since before last Summer.

The Cop is carrying a gun. How many hours had he worked before that unnecessary stop? Is his shift 8-10 or 12 hours? Maybe he was in his 14th to 16th hour straight. Or was it on his regular day off?

If it was his regular day off then he's an even bigger azzhole than I thought.

Police agencies have limits as to how many hours Cops can work armed.

There hasn't been overtime where I work since before last Summer.

The Cop is carrying a gun. How many hours had he worked before that unnecessary stop? Is his shift 8-10 or 12 hours? Maybe he was in his 14th to 16th hour straight. Or was it on his regular day off?

If it was his regular day off then he's an even bigger azzhole than I thought.

Police agencies have limits as to how many hours Cops can work armed.
Is your complaint against the police or the State and local government that orders them to do the DWI, DL, and registration checks? I am unaware of any limit to hours an officer can work armed.

It has nothing to do with race. Cops view the peasants as the enemy, and treat us that way.
I agree it has nothing to do with race but the media often creates news to make it appear so. Most law enforcement officers I have known, and I have know many, treat people as good as they let you treat them. Unfortunately there are many individuals that have a chip on their shoulder and act like an idiot. How would you react to a fool in this video that disrupts the safety of the general public by interfering with DWI enforcement.

This cop loses his shit because this guy knows his rights....

Thats NOT what the Fifth Amendment says.....The 5th is the right of a person to not be a witness against himself IN A TRIAL.....
What he was referring to is the Miranda Warning. Miranda ONLY applies to the actual arrest of an individual.
I find it amazing how you flaming libs just make things up to suit your needs as you go.
Look, I oppose checkpoints as well. I think it's lazy police work. IMO the police are much more effective on the move patrolling.
But MADD and other political groups get a collective erection when these checkpoints are set up and then publicized in the media.
I have fiends and acquaintances who are in law enforcement or are retired. Generally, they despise doing these checkpoints.
I also think the SCOTUS was incorrect in permitting these checkpoints.

"Driving is a Privilege not a Right!"

That's why I always say "I'm Traveling" which has multiple Supreme Curt Cases to back that Right up.

"Driving" is a Legal Commercial Term. If you aint delivering Pizzas or dropping a Delivery off at WalMart, then you aint "Driving".

If yer going from place to place, even to and from work, then yer Traveling.
Operating a motor vehicle on a public road or "public vehicular area" is a privilege.
License holders should read their state statutes.
The moment a licensee affixes their signature to the application they grant "implied consent"..if one refuses to affix their signature to the application , they do not agree to be permitted to drive on a public road.

Thats NOT what the Fifth Amendment says.....The 5th is the right of a person to not be a witness against himself IN A TRIAL.....
What he was referring to is the Miranda Warning. Miranda ONLY applies to the actual arrest of an individual.
I find it amazing how you flaming libs just make things up to suit your needs as you go.
Look, I oppose checkpoints as well. I think it's lazy police work. IMO the police are much more effective on the move patrolling.
But MADD and other political groups get a collective erection when these checkpoints are set up and then publicized in the media.
I have fiends and acquaintances who are in law enforcement or are retired. Generally, they despise doing these checkpoints.
I also think the SCOTUS was incorrect in permitting these checkpoints.

All I know is that this was a better country back when we still had 4th amendment protections.

Abortion is privacy, but search and seizure are not.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Roadside safety checks are common, it's not like the cop was digging through his trunk for drugs with no probable cause.
No, he was just Stopping Him with no Probable Cause. Unlawful Detention at least which came close to Aggravated Assault when the Enraged Pig jerked opened the door.

The Pig became enraged because he knew he had no Probable Cause and a Citizen who knew his Rights. And he's not a Pig because he's a Cop, he's a Pig because he acted that way. He's a Servant not a Master.

I got pulled over by one of Oklahoma City's finest just last Saturday.
He DOES NOT KNOW his rights. Everything he said to the PO was incorrect.
You are adept at finding legal terms, look up "implied consent"....
In my view, this guy is a troll. He was looking for trouble. He wanted to seek and find a cop just to antagonize and then put the video on youtube.
Look at the evidence. A normal person does not point a dash cam at themselves. This is a setup. Plain and simple.
He was deliberately making a nuisance of himself.
Instead of being a big pain in the ass, he should have read the statutes and then learned that the police are acting within the laws.
Lastly, if this was such a big deal, why then did he not report this incident to the the command of the local police department?
You referring to police as "pigs" does not help. And it makes you look like an irrational angry person.

Nice try, but as a Typical American you don't know the Law and you NEVER read the link provided.
Roadblock/Roadside Safety Check
Factors to Evaluate
(Continued)
Did law enforcement issue a press release before
establishing the Roadside Safety Check advising the
community of the impending roadblock?
Did law enforcement personnel video-record the entire
roadside safety check operation?
Did law enforcement personnel set up the roadblock in
such a manner to ensure the safety of motorists?
Did law enforcement personnel permit motorists to avoid the roadside safety check?
Did you recall the Guy asking "Am I being Detained or am I Free to Go?" The Pig refused.

You must have missed that part.
He's not being "detained"( that's the new buzz term used by these video glee club members) nor is the driver free to go until the police officer is through with his examination of the facts.
Your questions above while pertinent to the issue a a matter of law, are not part of the central issue. The reason is the driver had no idea whether or not these criteria were met.
Had he had prior knowledge that the checkpoint was invalid the DRIVER is still wrong. He should simply have cooperated THEN sought redress in the courts.

Forum List

Back