Your weekly guide to right wing problems with the law.

Not all Welsh are like you.

Hmmm. Nothing to see here. Its a bit of a worry that the PM cant pay his bills. What a fucking state this country is in.
1620836425365.png

Hmmm. Nothing to see here. Its a bit of a worry that the PM cant pay his bills. What a fucking state this country is in.
View attachment 488707

Yeah, just skimmed by that one elsewhere, before you posted it.

How important. (Yawn)

View attachment 488707

How important. (Yawn)
Well if he cant pay a £500 bill there must be something seriously amiss. They send out like a daily letter before it goes public. Maybe he could give them a public contract to settle it.
Its hilarious.

View attachment 488707

How important. (Yawn)
Well if he cant pay a £500 bill there must be something seriously amiss. They send out like a daily letter before it goes public. Maybe he could give them a public contract to settle it.
Its hilarious.

Who cares?

Obviously not Hartlepool.

Anyway, he has overstepped the mark here by calling three people "paedos". Now there is probably no greater slur that you can place on any individual and I believe that the victims may be in some physical danger
Oh but as mayor you can call a man "mentally ill" and have him committed to Broadmoor Hospital ... There's no liability for libel or slander there.

View attachment 488707

How important. (Yawn)
Its hilarious.

Who cares?

Obviously not Hartlepool.
Well they would have been unaware of this when they voted.

Never mind, there is help at hand for the fat fuck.

Maybe he could get a donor to step in and pay the tab ? Or if not he could arrange easy terms with the court. They are very understanding if you show that you are willing to help.

Anyway, he has overstepped the mark here by calling three people "paedos". Now there is probably no greater slur that you can place on any individual and I believe that the victims may be in some physical danger
Oh but as mayor you can call a man "mentally ill" and have him committed to Broadmoor Hospital ... There's no liability for libel or slander there.
No he cant in the UK. Maybe its just an American thing.

Ahh yes, the Limey strikes again, eh Tommy Tainant ?

Don’t say that. :08621:

He’s Welsh.
Even worse. I'm part Scots so we have no love for Brits, just like the Irish don't.

You must live in the Appalachians.
My father was born in Tennessee, served in the US Army from 1958-1964, was lead computer operator for M. Wile and Co. from 1964 until his retirement in 2002. Your point? Oh, and I live in the GOOD part of New York State. Not the shithole Downstate.

He seems to be no different than the mayor before him.
Why would you say that ? The Mayor is an adult and will be re-elected in a few weeks. Fox is an entitled rich kid who should not be using his platform to spread false allegations.
well we all know how communists hate people who have money...unless its them of course

Forum List

Back