You're Fired

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
As the lieberals cheer kicking Sarah Sanders out of a restaurant because they're so tolerant and all, this libtardo got his ass fired for refusing to serve a man with a MAGA hat on.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing. Trump has the libtardos so unhinged they can't go a day without getting triggered over some moronic issue..

Restaurant manager sacked after refusing to serve customer in MAGA hat

Last edited:
“As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest’s choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets.” the whiney twat mewled.

Restaurants should not kick customers out for political beliefs, imo

“As a person with a strong moral backbone, I had to take a stand against this guest’s choice of headwear while in my former place of work. Absolutely no regrets.” the whiney twat mewled.
Good for him

You support discriminating as long as you are the one doing it...

How lovely you have become like those you hate!

He'll find work somewhere else. Nothing wrong with rejecting a MAGA retard.
What about 'rejecting' a Bernie supporter? Or a Hillary supporter? Or a homosexual? Or a Muslim? Or a Jew? Or a Communist? Or a LibTard?
What about it? :cuckoo:

So you believe it is insane to refuse service to Progressives but not insane to refuse service to Trump voters or Staff, and you call yourself liberal!

Restaurant groups don’t give a shit about the politics of their guests. What they do care about is making money and avoiding any negative press.

Good for him

You bet.
I'm sure his stupidity will help him quickly get another managerial position.
Yeah, there always looking for managers that don’t make their company shine. Lol

Maybe he's now qualified for a government position?

As the lieberals cheer kicking Sarah Sanders out of a restaurant because they're so tolerant and all, this libtardo got his ass fired for refusing to serve a man with a MAGA hat on.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing. Trump has the libtardos so unhinged they can't go a day without getting triggered over so moronic issue..

Restaurant manager sacked after refusing to serve customer in MAGA hat
Some people have the courage to stand for their beliefs. Other people are conservatives.

That will teach him to listen to Maxine Waters, she's singlehandedly destroying what's left of the Dem party look how bat shit crazy she got this week, "And I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me,” she told the disapproving crowd. “All I have to say is this: If you shoot me, you better shoot straight. There's nothing like a wounded animal"

Forum List

Back