Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

There you go lying..

Such is the Nazi way.

It's an extremely pertinent question which is the heart of the subject. You huffed because it exposes a fact that impugns your Reich.

Why is it that Putin invades Ukraine every time Biden has executive power?

We all know.
Putin invades when he wants to invade. He doesn’t get permission from Joe Biden. Idiot

If you don't condemn it, you support it.
Well that’s complete bullshit right there?

When was the last time you condemned the mass rapes that happened in Alabama in the 1800s?

Never? Ok you support them then!!! Great logic

Well that’s complete bullshit right there?

When was the last time you condemned the mass rapes that happened in Alabama in the 1800s?

Never? Ok you support them then!!! Great logic
the last time I don't recall...have i? yes...I speak out against ALL rape...odd that you only care about the ones in Alabama in the 1800s.

Putin invades when he wants to invade. He doesn’t get permission from Joe Biden. Idiot

Not true, Joe Biden specifically invited Putin to invade Ukraine.

You're on the side of the Russians, just like all the people you voted for:

1671733599027.png

the last time I don't recall...have i? yes...I speak out against ALL rape...odd that you only care about the ones in Alabama in the 1800s.
Well I made up the great rapes event of Alabama in the 1800s so it’s interesting that you had spoken out against them previously… but I’m glad we established the precedent… so I’ve spoken out against criminals and law breakers in the past so that should cover the arms dealer. Glad we got that figured out

Funny how he didn't invade when Bush was POTUS?

You Nazis had a grand conspiracy theory that you lied about for YEARS that Trump was beholden to Biden's boss Vlad, but Putin never invaded when Trump was POTUS.

We know why.

Last edited:
Great solution tough guy… weren’t you complaining about money and calling for auditors or something??
Thousands and thousands dying in ChiCom slave labor camps, and "compassionate" assclowns like you utter not a peep nor shed a tear.....Let alone risk getting into a hot war with the Chinese.

So take your fraudulent "concern" over the Ukranians and shove it up you sanctimonious ass.

Forum List

Back