Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

How much of the money is being stolen by the Ukrainian leaders? How much is going to actually fight the war? Zelensky's speech looked like another Democrat "made for TV " production.

Slander is an elegant demon.. holier than thou and all that.

Well I made up the great rapes event of Alabama in the 1800s so it’s interesting that you had spoken out against them previously… but I’m glad we established the precedent… so I’ve spoken out against criminals and law breakers in the past so that should cover the arms dealer. Glad we got that figured out
oh no, there were plenty of rapes in the 1800s in Alabama...the Demaklan had it's grip on the State, and oppressed the population....rape was a common way of doing that to my sisters.

when have you spoken out against Xiden releasing this killer? YOu haven't

A Patriot battery costs $1.5 million each.
A Patriot missile costs $4 million each.
Will Lloyd Austin tell us how many battery's and missiles we are sending to Ukraine?
No way.
Austin sat on the Board of Directors for Raytheon.
Raytheon produces the Patriot Missle System.
Thanks for the info Russian sock puppet. Is there some point to your post?

Patriot system is highly effective and expensive. And?

sounds like he's asking you to tell us how many are going to Ukraine,...sadly none would be necessary but for Xiden's Ukraine war

oh no, there were plenty of rapes in the 1800s in Alabama...the Demaklan had it's grip on the State, and oppressed the population....rape was a common way of doing that to my sisters.

when have you spoken out against Xiden releasing this killer? YOu haven't
I haven’t nor would I. If it was my mother or wife imprisoned there I’d push for anything and everything to get them back. Without the inside knowledge of everything going on I’m not going to weigh in one way or the other. I certainly didn’t support his release like you lied about.

And long range....Which means that it can be used offensively beyond the Ukrainian border.

Why do you liberoidal assholes want a hot war with Russia so badly?

sounds like he's asking you to tell us how many are going to Ukraine,...sadly none would be necessary but for Xiden's Ukraine war
Because you know how many Ukraine needs and how many we should give? Or because you fools are just looking to bitch at anything having to do with Biden and Ukraine?

The answer is ONE system.

The package will include one Patriot air defense battery and munitions.

Want to know what else is being sent? OK:

The weapons package also includes additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), 500 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds, mortar systems and rounds, 37 Cougar Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, 120 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles, six armored utility trucks; High-speed Anti-radiation missiles (HARMs), precision aerial munitions, 2,700 grenade launchers and small arms and other equipment and arms.

Good for you?

Last edited:
We are gaining priceless knowledge about Russia's military by helping Ukraine. Worth every penny.

I haven’t nor would I. If it was my mother or wife imprisoned there I’d push for anything and everything to get them back. Without the inside knowledge of everything going on I’m not going to weigh in one way or the other. I certainly didn’t support his release like you lied about.
Not surprised, once again you proved my point....you don't care about the people of Ukraine and lives being lost, when you support the Merchant of Death being handed back over to Putin.

you've lost all credibilty of the subject...Putin's puppet

Because you know how many Ukraine needs and how many we should give? Or because you fools are just looking to bitch at anything having to do with Biden and Ukraine?

The answer is ONE system.

The package will include one Patriot air defense battery and munitions.

Want to know what else is being sent? OK:

The weapons package also includes additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), 500 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds, mortar systems and rounds, 37 Cougar Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, 120 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles, six armored utility trucks; High-speed Anti-radiation missiles (HARMs), precision aerial munitions, 2,700 grenade launchers and small arms and other equipment and arms.

Good for you?
No becaue I was asking....so what's all the other money for? Where's it going?

Not surprised, once again you proved my point....you don't care about the people of Ukraine and lives being lost, when you support the Merchant of Death being handed back over to Putin.

you've lost all credibilty of the subject...Putin's puppet

Anyone who voted for Biden has the deaths caused by Viktor Bout on their hands.

No becaue I was asking....so what's all the other money for? Where's it going?
So because there is other money...sending weapons, no matter the counts, is not good by you. Correct?

And did you ever even ATTEMPT to look up where the money is going? I mean surely if the topic interests you so greatly you would look it up instead of just complaining about it right?...unless of course you don't give a shit and just want some excuse to complain.

No, I just want to know where it's all going....what's the point in sending anything if it ends up in the world hands? don't you care where it ends up? do you want it to end up with the Merchant of Death?
Liberals don’t have the attention span to care.

Slander is an elegant demon.. holier than thou and all that.
Ukraine is well known as a very corrupt nation...that's why Trump was so concerned when the new Admin took office that they were committed to rooting it out.....heck Xiden's own family worked for one of the most corrupt businesses in Ukraine...that's the irony....here

Forum List

Back