Zimmerman's a Democrat

Question: Why don't the rw's want this case to go to trial? Why don't they want Zimmerman arrested? Why do they insist on bringing up race while ignoring facts?

Incorrect! This case should see trial.
The process MUST be permitted to resolve itself.
Let the people do their investigation and if need be indict Zimmerman and let the people have their day in court.

Question: Why don't the rw's want this case to go to trial? Why don't they want Zimmerman arrested? Why do they insist on bringing up race while ignoring facts?

Let the people do their investigation and if need be indict Zimmerman and let the people have their day in court.

I can't disagree with you there.

And when the case is dismissed let the riots begin.

I suggest everyone start putting pillboxes all over their businesses.

Let's look at this first one. From your link:

There’s been another high-profile shooting – the killing of Trayvon Martin – and so Krugman has again weighed in, blaming the Right. No, not the stupid Right – not the “ignorant yahoos” as he puts it – but the bought-off corporate Right.

So this writer - not Krugman - first equates "ignorant yahoos" with the Right, then in the rest of the piece has NO quotes from Krugman blaming the Right. In fact, he doesn't include any Krugman quotes at all!

You really are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
I told you to stop questioning me, boy. Maybe one day you'll learn. But I doubt it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/opinion/krugman-lobbyists-guns-and-money.html
Florida’s now-infamous Stand Your Ground law, which lets you shoot someone you consider threatening without facing arrest, let alone prosecution, sounds crazy — and it is. And it’s tempting to dismiss this law as the work of ignorant yahoos. But similar laws have been pushed across the nation, not by ignorant yahoos but by big corporations.​

Now look at the other three links, you fucking coward.

But you won't. You're a pussy. :lol:

Where in that is he blaming "the Right"? Hint: he's not - it doesn't mention Republicans or conservatives anywhere.

You really suck at this. :lol:

Sallow's decided the white guy is guilty. Do keep up.

I was right. You're not playing stupid.
You can't hide the fact that you're a racist. Is that what got you dishonorably discharged?
I earned an honorable discharge with my service -- you know, service that you wouldn't or couldn't perform.

And you're once again impotently flinging around the spurious charge of racism because you can't counter my arguments.

You lose, boy. Time after time.
You're a liar. That is well documented.

Since when does someone being disgusted with racism determine that they are a racist?

Not immediately executing the "white" guy.
Remember, if you're white and conservative, you're automatically guilty.
In their justice, Whitey is always guilty.

Period.

Do you see a recurring theme?

WAIT! Zimmerman is a Democrat?

Okay, based on what I've learned on USMB...

The usual suspects on the left have labeled him a "White racist."

He is a Democrat.

When a Republican/conservative is thought to be a racist, all Republicans/conservatives are racists.

Therefore, all Democrats are racists...

Why doesn't everyone just take a fucking step back, relax, and wait until this shit plays out through the legal system?

I was right. You're not playing stupid.
You can't hide the fact that you're a racist. Is that what got you dishonorably discharged?

why would you say a thing like that?

Because he makes racist posts.

and how come you have three people on ignore?

Because they are exceptionally ignorant trolls. I will most likely be adding more to that list.

Lead Homicide Investigator on the scene signed an affidavit the night of the murder that he didn't believe Zimmerman's story and believed he committed a crime.
"Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events. "

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Yeah, I just heard this too. This Zimmerman guy is in deep shit.
You watch - they will now dig up Serino's Party affiliation. :lol:

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

And so was Bull Conner.

Next.

I am a registered Democrat as well. And I didn't vote for Obama. If Zimmerman voted for Obama in 08, I bet he won't be voting for Obama in 12.

BTW: Does this make Obama a 'white black' guy? :confused::confused:

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

And somewhere, off in the distance, Truthmatters brain has just exploded.

Too late. TM's head already exploded when I advised her that one poster she is always labeling a 'racist' is married to a black woman! :D

What is most disgusting is how the left-wing media is so desperate to make this an issue about race, we are now hearin the term: "white hispanic. Between Jesse Jackass, Al Simpleton and the media, all of them are just trying to pour gas on the fire. They so desperately wanted this Zimmerman to be a white, Tea Party Republican, but it ends up the man is part hispanic and a Democrat. Yet another attempt by the leftist media to quickly assume, right-wing, Republican racist. Didn't the media try something like this with Jared Loughner...only to be made to look like the leftist tools they are? Yeah, they did. I believe the media is trying to incite riots so that way they can increase their ratings and viewership since it would give them something to cover. Disgusting, just as long as the leftist agenda continues, that is all that matters.

Last edited:
Cool.

This has what to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

Let them have their fun. They have so little to celebrate lately with that motley group of presidential candidates their party came up with. :lol:
Obviously he is a leftwing whackjob. Violent at that.

Yeah, it's significant to show how violent the left wing is, according to the left wing, that is.

Jibberish!!!!

Forum List

Back