Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

SPAIN is no longer part of Europe?

What the hell does THAT have to do with anything?

Willow has EUROPEAN AMERICAN under her screen name, but says Hispanics are not white; CONFUSING.

images

At some point, you gotta just say "fuck it!"

AND...what then? What action do YOU propose?

Kick whitey's ass?!?!? WTF, is it really that hard to comprehend? You say fuck it and stop trying to educate you ignorant fools on the difference. :cuckoo:

So YOU are a psychphant and willing participant for divide and conquer strategy for the O and have fell in line.

GOOD for YOU...when by all rights YOU should be ashamed...Dr. KING would be ashamed of YOU.

So YOU are a psychphant and willing participant for divide and conquer strategy for the O and have fell in line.

GOOD for YOU...when by all rights YOU should be ashamed...Dr. KING would be ashamed of YOU.

Please. You've have been turning a fire hose on Dr. King back in the 60s.

Please. You've have been turning a fire hose on Dr. King back in the 60s.

PLEASE...I was a young PUP but remember the times, and SIDE with Dr. King. :eusa_hand:

Thank Me.

Willow has EUROPEAN AMERICAN under her screen name, but says Hispanics are not white; CONFUSING.

then explain to us dear numbnutz why you illiterate liberals referred to the illegal influx as "the browning of America."??? I'm still waiting.

I have not used that term Willow.....................................

your fellow illiterate liberals on this board did. do you condemn them?

then explain to us dear numbnutz why you illiterate liberals referred to the illegal influx as "the browning of America."??? I'm still waiting.

I have not used that term Willow.....................................

your fellow illiterate liberals on this board did. do you condemn them?

If we were going to condemn illiterates, this thread is evidence that we'd have to begin with you.

AND...what then? What action do YOU propose?

Kick whitey's ass?!?!? WTF, is it really that hard to comprehend? You say fuck it and stop trying to educate you ignorant fools on the difference. :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

Stop it! I am ashamed for you. It's sad to see you continue to fail.

Anyone notice his eyes? They kept rolling in his head? He kept blinking to get it to stop. Wondering of that was from the head slamming the concrete. But I have to admit I saw nothing on the back of his head when he turned to walk out of court.

Forum List

Back