1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless. Yet the right never whines about it.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless this year.
What are the Statistics on Homeless Children & Families?

Yet the right never whines about it. In fact - 10 times more often than not - the right opposes any government aid that might help homeless children.

I see thread after thread of right wingers whining and moaning about abortion - yet I can't recall a single fucking one of you anti-abortionists ever complaining about the injustice of homeless children.

Why?

Because as soon as they start breathing air and become independent of the mother - fuck em, right?

You people are shameless hypocrites.

I contribute as much as I can to organizations that address that issue. Certainly, it is a national disgrace. I don't think it is government's role to solve the problem.

I do wish Christian churches would stop padding building funds and do a little something for the needy.

Yet the right never whines about it. In fact - 10 times more often than not - the right opposes any government aid that might help homeless children.

I see thread after thread of right wingers whining and moaning about abortion - yet I can't recall a single fucking one of you anti-abortionists ever complaining about the injustice of homeless children.

Why?

Because as soon as they start breathing air and become independent of the mother - fuck em, right?

And they whine and fight every program to help children from medical care to housing. They are vermin. Thankfully they are dying off with the demographic shift, but not soon enough in my opinion .

Result of LBJ's Great Society and several billions of wasted dollars since then.

that is exactly what government is for.

Its for leading human society in a direction more benificial to the people in the country in which the government is made.

There is NO good reason to insist government stay out of this.

Hate to see anyone homeless... have donated to the local shelter for battered women and their children to have them safe and off the street.... have also volunteered time and effort to help rebuild a local family's house, keeping them off the street when their damage was not covered by their insurance... what the hell has the OP done?? Just wait to feel the generosity thru others while the government confiscates to take care of his charity feeling need??

that is exactly what government is for.

Its for leading human society in a direction more benificial to the people in the country in which the government is made.

There is NO geeo reason to insist government stay out of this.

The federal government exists to defend us from attack, fix the roads, supply a court system and deliver the mail.

Any other use for it is a travesty.

We probably need to make changes to the constitution to end the federal road fixing and mail delivery. Private enterprise can do it much better.

There is nothing the government can do that intelligent people of good will cannot do better.

I honestly believe that many liberals have the best interests of the people at heart. Unfortunately, using the force of government to impose their will on the people is no solution. Government, by its very nature, is a corrupt institution. We should feed it as little as possible.

Should we care for homeless children? I believe we should.

Should we further expand the role of government to do it? Hell no.

If state or smaller governments want to provide shelter for the homeless, they can certainly do it.

Last edited:
Hate to see anyone homeless... have donated to the local shelter for battered women and their children to have them safe and off the street.... have also volunteered time and effort to help rebuild a local family's house, keeping them off the street when their damage was not covered by their insurance... what the hell has the OP done?? Just wait to feel the generosity thru others while the government confiscates to take care of his charity feeling need??

And also we currently throw tons of money at the issue, and yet it does nothing but create bloated buracracies at multiple governmental levels, which funnels the money to government worker salaries instead of the people who need it.

Individuals acting independently will not solve the issue

They're not homeless, they are sheltered at the taxpayer's expense.

1 in 45 children in the U.S. are homeless. Yet the right never whines about it.

If liberals would let kids get a job they would not have that problem

Uh huh... so you and your ilk have to force them to...

Sorry.. you have the freedom to be generous just like you have the freedom to be a miser....

And generally, it is the evil rich you vilify that do most of the helping.. while the progressives like to help at the expense of others thru government confiscation, and claim some moral superiority

Why?

If it was up to me, you'd have been aborted.

Fuck it, it's not too late!!! You can perform a retroactive self abortion any time you like.

There is no reason any child should be homeless. If all those liberal bleeding heart humantarians cared enough they could pony up and take care of it.........

Uh huh... so you and your ilk have to force them to...

Sorry.. you have the freedom to be generous just like you have the freedom to be a miser....

And generally, it is the evil rich you vilify that do most of the helping.. while the progressives like to help at the expense of others thru government confiscation, and claim some moral superiority

You have no answers you just cry about everything

Whats your solution to a nation of homeless kids? Volunteer on the weekends? C'mon Dave give us anything besides your usual cry baby routine and give an answer.

Forum List

Back