12/19/2022: Trump Criminal Referral Day

Interesting to make the comparison between foreign and domestic terrorism.

As far as threats to our nation though, the attack from the inside is by Trump probably the greater threat.
Are citizens with a small business worthy of your concern? How many were damaged or destroyed by the riots you supported in 2020? You sick fucks don't care about this nation. You care about political power.

321051686_1276155929907240_250560519672615091_n.jpg

Trump knew and admitted that they had weapons!

If Trump had any plans to declare martial law wouldn't the riot alone have given him the pretense to attempt to do so? But lets play that out. Let's say he declares martial law and because of the riot everyone accepts that, doubtful but let's just assume that happens. So then the riot is gotten under control, what would then be the pretense to continue under martial law and not certify the vote? At best the certification is delayed a week? President Biden is still sworn in the same day as if nothing happened.

I didn't say they could have been successful. I pointed out what some did in their attempts to overthrow the election. They weren't planning on just the riot which did occur to trigger martial law. Their plan, exposed by intercepted messages, was to engage Antifa in a gun fight at, or in, the Capitol to provide Trump cover to declare martial law. Their plans failed as Antifa never showed up for them to fight. Now they're facing up to 20 years in prison for seditious conspiracy.

Nothing is going to happen to Trump.

Once again as I said in previous text, I agree with you. You said since he was I private citizen the DOJ and FBI could not do anything with him. So I guess what you're saying is that all the people that have been indicted AND convicted for J6 are all government employees. Is that what you believe?

Once again as I said in previous text, I agree with you. You said since he was I private citizen the DOJ and FBI could not do anything with him. So I guess what you're saying is that all the people that have been indicted AND convicted for J6 are all government employees. Is that what you believe?
What I believe is no one should be punished for Jan 6. Democrats need to stop using our government to punish protesters. Fucking hypocrites cry the the riots of 2020 were "mostly peaceful" while excusing billions in damage to small businesses, then prosecute someone for breaking a window in the Capital. Fucking sick hypocrite trash.

What I believe is no one should be punished for Jan 6. Democrats need to stop using our government to punish protesters. Fucking hypocrites cry the the riots of 2020 were "mostly peaceful" while excusing billions in damage to small businesses, then prosecute someone for breaking a window in the Capital. Fucking sick hypocrite trash.

That is not what you said. You said the DOJ and FBI couldn't touch tRump because he was a private citizen. Simply pointing out that you misspoke. Many private citizens have been indicted, tried and convicted do to J6. And they should have been.

Forum List

Back