12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

Another mass shooter known to authorities. Obviously we cannot trust the authorities.
If he was Black they would have planted some crack on him and he would already be in prison. They need to start doing the same to white males.

Nope. It's more fun to watch you hood rats trying to run and keep your pants from falling down. It's REALLY funny when they bring the dog.

Pismoe thinks this situation is hilarious, based on the funnies I'm getting from him.
What is wrong with you, man? Say what you want, but this is not a laughing matter.
-------------------------------------- i think that YOUR REASONING and POST are funny and naive Old Lady . I already explained why i use 'funnies' as they allow me to POLITELY express disdain for another posters thinking OldLady .

Last edited:
How about requiring metal detectors in bars? There are bars already that require it from patrons. Security guards who are instructed to perform body cavity searches on the patrons is another idea.

Many penitentiaries have that to protect the inmates. What kind of society do we have that we value the lives of Child Molesters doing time more than we value the life of young people getting drunk?
------------------------------------------- big city right next to 'los angeles' . I hear that shooter was from a wierdo 'community' and that he had been picked on . Might be revenge for being picked on .
Ex Marine

Another mass shooter known to authorities. Obviously we cannot trust the authorities.
If he was Black they would have planted some crack on him and he would already be in prison. They need to start doing the same to white males.

He is dead. How would he be in prison?
I think he means he would have been in prison awhile ago -- since the shooter had multiple run ins with the law -- and it didn't result in him not being able to legally purchase a firearm....

They shoulda armed themselves.

One of the dead was a security guard.... another was a police officer who responded. They were armed.
So what? Stop letting loons and killers out of prison.

Or at least let us commit the obvious crazies. Its a mental health crisis, IMO.
Unfortunately, mental healthcare is an "Entitlement", and must never be considered.

Conservatives do not want mental healthcare. They want mental institutions

Nope. It's more fun to watch you hood rats trying to run and keep your pants from falling down. It's REALLY funny when they bring the dog.
So youd rather have fun instead of stopping white men from killing crowds of innocent people. Figures. :rolleyes:

California already has the most stringent state wide gun control laws in the nation. The shooter violated several the laws that California already had.
No other laws would have made a damn bit of difference.
Gun control laws never work to stop gun crimes. We see that every night in Chicago, as an example.

Exactly....so what's left?

Hint: The 2nd Amendment (The prize and the goal)

According to our Constitution the right to keep and bear arms is a god given right that the state cannot take away.

What's left is the cold hard fact that in a country of 330 million people there will always be some nutcases that will do despicable things.

Kind of like knowing that in a country of over a hundred million drivers there will always be car accidents.

In the meantime we can enforce our existing laws, especially among the big city Democrat controlled shitholes with minority populations, where the great majority of the gun crime takes place.

What is it with you and your bias against plumbers?

3419344104_c5e9134b16_b.jpg

We want whatever it takes. Many mentally ill refuse their medications. They should not be allowed to roam the streets, off their meds, if they have ever proven to be a danger to themselves or others.
They shoulda armed themselves.

One of the dead was a security guard.... another was a police officer who responded. They were armed.
So what? Stop letting loons and killers out of prison.

Or at least let us commit the obvious crazies. Its a mental health crisis, IMO.
Unfortunately, mental healthcare is an "Entitlement", and must never be considered.

Conservatives do not want mental healthcare. They want mental institutions

in california with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation
what more do you want

ALL your guns...now....regardless of your rights, the rare nature of mass shootings and the leftist policies that nurture these violent acts.
"RARE" nature of mass shootings no longer flies, sad as that is.

99 times more people are murdered outside of mass shooting events

so if 1% isn't rare what is?
2 in two weeks isn't "rare."
It's normal now.....welcome to MAGAland....we have MAGAbombers and MAGAshooters.

PTSD is real and sad. Our vets need help. Those poor victims. Should never have happened.
The frustrating thing is -- how do we improve it?

Vets that come back from overseas need to have consistent medical tests and their guns must be taken away until they are given a 100% bill of health. If they show ANY signs of PTSD they should immediately be placed under medical care, medications monitored and GUNS TAKEN AWAY!!!

He is dead. How would he be in prison?
If they had planted some crack on him when they knew about him then he would have been in prison.

If the Queen had balls she would be the King. I don't have time for your hypothetical situations, Assfaceias.

Forum List

Back