16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

You guys don't like Democracy.

If you did, you'd accept Hamas who was elected the government.

Whats BS is the rhetoric of freedom, democracy, and truth which it means nothing at all to you guys. Its just words with no substantive meaning behind them for you. You champion Democracy (except when someone you don't like gets elected). You champion Freedom (except when its freedom FROM something), you champion Truth (well no, not really. You guys have never done that).

LOL. Oh, for sure. We should have accepted Hitler and the Nazis also.

YOu wouldn't know "truth" if it stared you right in the face. You're entire arguement is a lie and you're a liar. Take a bath aet a job and do something useful in this world.

*shrug* you can accept whatever the fuck you want, but don't claim to champion Democracy if you don't.

I am currently studying for one of the hardest tests in the country. Oh. And I have a high-paying job as well.

But go on making asinine accusations. They really enhance your credibility.

So Hamas is legitimate and elected in democratic electionand? They sent rookets to Israeli cities; they sent Suicide boomers to israel. And like all the legitimate government who want to protect her people thay using children as a shield instead of sending them to sellter when you in war.
Thats how you do it when you NOT terrorists.
Not to mention Gilad Shalit who has been held as a hostage in the Gaza Strip by Hamas since 25 June 2006 without any visitors not even the red cross exactly like the international law order

*shrug* you can accept whatever the fuck you want, but don't claim to champion Democracy if you don't.

I am currently studying for one of the hardest tests in the country. Oh. And I have a high-paying job as well.

Jessica Simpson has a high paying job. So much for the high pay=intelligence argument.

Are you mentally disabled or something?

I wasn't making a high pay=intelligence correlation. You said some stupid ass shit about getting a job. I said I had a job, a well paying one.

Fuckwit. Can't you even keep track of the stupid shit you say?

I never told you to get a job you dumbass! You can't even read posts but you want to try and read Maritime Law??? Lol!

You guys don't like Democracy.

If you did, you'd accept Hamas who was elected the government.

Whats BS is the rhetoric of freedom, democracy, and truth which it means nothing at all to you guys. Its just words with no substantive meaning behind them for you. You champion Democracy (except when someone you don't like gets elected). You champion Freedom (except when its freedom FROM something), you champion Truth (well no, not really. You guys have never done that).

LOL. Oh, for sure. We should have accepted Hitler and the Nazis also.

YOu wouldn't know "truth" if it stared you right in the face. You're entire arguement is a lie and you're a liar. Take a bath aet a job and do something useful in this world.

Oh, for sure. Yep, yep. Are you trying to impress me with your BS? . Scum like you makes a lot of noise and that's about it. Why don't you strap on a bomb vest like Hamas wants you to and put your money where your mouth is. I think that would be a noble thing for you to do.

Last edited:
I ignore the atrocities of the Palestinians? Really?

When we were talking about the atrocities of the Palestinians?

Or are you just making shit up again?

You're correct fucktard, the pal arab murders and terrorism cannot be discussed - only the actions of jews. Can you just choke to death?

We can talk about Israels murder and terrorism, there is so much more of it, or we can discuss the legalities of the Palestinians resisting the occupation of their land.

I ignore the atrocities of the Palestinians? Really?

When we were talking about the atrocities of the Palestinians?

Or are you just making shit up again?

You're correct fucktard, the pal arab murders and terrorism cannot be discussed - only the actions of jews. Can you just choke to death?

We can talk about Israels murder and terrorism, there is so much more of it, or we can discuss the legalities of the Palestinians resisting the occupation of their land.

LOL. Talk about the "occupation" all you want. Talk until you're blue in the face. Nothing is going to happen that will change the fact that Israel will defend itself. You and your "activist" pals can talk until you run out of breath. Talk, talk, talk. It's not going to change anything.

Put down your weapons or die.

LOL. Talk about the "occupation" all you want. Talk until you're blue in the face. Nothing is going to happen that will change the fact that Israel will defend itself. You and your "activist" pals can talk until you run out of breath. Talk, talk, talk. It's not going to change anything.

Say what you will. It looks like Israel is losing ground in that discussion.

Sorry bout that,

1. The lesson to learn is don't freakin try the Jews!
2. They will not allow crap to happen around their land or sea or air.
3. And they will nuke your ayabs ass in a drop of a hat.
4. So do yourselves a favor, BACK OFF!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Say what you will. It looks like Israel is losing ground in that discussion.

Losing ground in a discussion? LOL. You're a funny guy. Israel is going to defend itself and you and your pals can talk and talk and talk and think Israel is losing ground every day.

Didi you notice another "humanitarian" ship was met by Israel today and nothing happened and no one was hurt. Why is that?

Last edited:
You talk about Gaza people as they are the "Palestinians" - they only one part from the Palesrinians people the part who support terror and conrol by Hamas who is control by Iran.
The other part of the Palestinians who live in the West Bank (or the Israeli-Arabs) and dosent support terror A.K.A Hamas A.K.A Iran they live their everyday live, have jobs, go to universities, rise kids, they have leaders who sit in the Knesset and etc.. We still have problems but we work on them.
Nobody sent then "freedom flotilla", "peace activities" or whatever they help themself they simpley dont support terror they support life.

Last edited:
You talk about Gaza people as they are the "Palestinians" - they only one part from the Palesrinians people the part who support terror and conrol by Hamas who is control by Iran.
The other part of the Palestinians who live in the West Bank (or the Israeli-Arabs) and dosent support terror A.K.A Hamas A.K.A Iran they live their everyday live, have jobs, go to universities, rise kids, they have leaders who sit in the Knesset and etc.. We still have problems but we work on them.
Nobody sent then "freedom flotilla", "peace activities" or whatever they help themself they simpley dont support terror they support life.

You sound like an Israeli mole. Why is that?

What do you mean i sound like a mole? I live here I support and love my country.
Is that a bad thing?

Last edited:
The people here who are condemning Israel for their actions are forgetting one thing. There is a blockade in place for a reason. If the ship's chose to ignore numerous warnings and offers to take the cargo to a safe port for inspection and delivery then they sealed their own fate.

You sound like an Israeli mole. Why is that?

You sound like an idiot sometimes...what's your point?

What do you mean i sound like a mole? I live here I support and love my country.
Is that a bad thing?

No, but to merely spout Israel's standard list of lies will get you nowhere. The best thing you could do for your country is to get those freaks out of your government.

Is that a bad thing?

No, but to merely spout Israel's standard list of lies will get you nowhere. The best thing you could do for your country is to get those freaks out of your government.

How can they lie to me? Like i said i live here i see what happen, i hear what happen and not from the media but in my ears, my eyes.
Have you ever been is Israel? in Gaza? in West Bank?

Its Ok to disagree with me but what i say is no lie.

Is that a bad thing?

and what about the lies you spout?
The best thing you can do is realize that Israel has a right to defend itself and to quit manufacturing a humanitarian crisis where none exists or if it does exist, it's as a result of some pent up desire for revenge. Time to move on.

Is that a bad thing?

How can they lie to me? Like i said i live here i see what happen, i hear what happen and not from the media but in my ears, my eyes.

When was the last time you were in Gaza or the West bank?

When was the last time you were in Gaza or the West bank?

In Gaza last year when we transport people from Gaza to an Israeli hospitals because their hospital was under the Hamas control.
In west Bank last month.

Forum List

Back