16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

How can they lie to me? Like i said i live here i see what happen, i hear what happen and not from the media but in my ears, my eyes.
Have you ever been is Israel? in Gaza? in West Bank?

Its Ok to disagree with me but what i say is no lie.

When was the last time you were in Gaza or the West bank?

In Gaza last year when we transport people from Gaza to an Israeli hospitals because their hospital was under the Hamas control.
In west Bank last month.

It is propaganda to say that Gaza is under Hamas control. How long were you there? what all did you do? Same question for the west bank. What cities did you visit?

When was the last time you were in Gaza or the West bank?

In Gaza last year when we transport people from Gaza to an Israeli hospitals because their hospital was under the Hamas control.
In west Bank last month.

It is propaganda to say that Gaza is under Hamas control. How long were you there? what all did you do? Same question for the west bank. What cities did you visit?

Like i said we transport people from Gaza fo Israeli hospitals how long somethng like 20 days 2 weeks.
The last time i was in the west Bank i was in Beit Lehem 2 days.

In west Bank last month.

Like i said we transport people from Gaza fo Israeli hospitals how long somethng like 20 days 2 weeks.

Perhaps you could explain the procedures for picking up medical patients. I understand that they are picked up at the crossing and that Israelis do not enter Gaza.

As far as Beit Lehem (Bethlehem) it saddens me greatly to see Israel destroy that area and destroy the historic Christian community. It makes me wonder how Christians in the US can support this destruction.

Sorry bout that,

PF Tinmore said this,....

"It is propaganda to say that Gaza is under Hamas control. How long were you there? what all did you do? Same question for the west bank. What cities did you visit?"

1. Who can say Hamas isn't in power in Gaza?~ Hamas is ruining Gaza.
2. Also, who can say Hamas isn't a terror org?~ They wear masks while doing government business.
3. The ayabs in Gaza voted to have Hamas lead them, some years ago.~ And America said nothing about it, they were duly voted into office, says alot about ayabs as a whole I would think.
4. Gaza has gone down hill or rather in the tolet ever since.~ No surprise there, anyways they got what they voted for, fear of their own government, no ones safe to complain.
5. There is no question of these truths.~ Unless your the *village idiot*, and haven't figured that out yet.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I have personally been to Israel, and all parts of Israel are great, but if you go to Gaza, or West Bank, theres a problem your safty is not secured, you might be killed or kidnapped.
2. In those places outside of Israel, Gaza and West Bank, the people of authority, are the terrorists, its like going into a den of wolves, they may take you out, unless they are full, and none of them decide too.
3. Ayabs in Israel, are just like any ayab anywhere, they are blood thirsty, and thats one thing that will never change, they will kill themselves in suicide attacks to let blood, bang themselves on the head till their heads burst open, bash their wives to see blood, hurt their children, whatever it takes, they are a bloody people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

In west Bank last month.

1. Hi, were you in Israel in 1993?
2. If so I am sure you saw me, thats when I was there.
3. Israel is a small place, for those who haven't been there, and I stand out like a sore thumb.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

"It is propaganda to say that Gaza is under Hamas control. How long were you there? what all did you do? Same question for the west bank. What cities did you visit?"

2. Also, who can say Hamas isn't a terror org?~ They wear masks while doing government business.
3. The ayabs in Gaza voted to have Hamas lead them, some years ago.~ And America said nothing about it, they were duly voted into office, says alot about ayabs as a whole I would think.
4. Gaza has gone down hill or rather in the tolet ever since.~ No surprise there, anyways they got what they voted for, fear of their own government, no ones safe to complain.
5. There is no question of these truths.~ Unless your the *village idiot*, and haven't figured that out yet.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The elected government of Palestine is running Gaza, It includes Hamas, Fatah, smaller parties, and independents. The chief of police in Gaza was Fatah along with about 3,000 officers. Four members of Fatah still sit on the PLC (parliament) in Gaza.

Isreli propaganda bullcrapola.

Most people do not. It is a western third grade name calling thing. BTW, weren't the Israeli goons who attacked the civilian aid ship wearing ski masks while doing government business?

The people throughout Palestine elected Hamas not just in Gaza. The US did do something. The US staged a coup against the Palestinian government in 2007. The coup failed in Gaza leaving the elected government in control in Gaza and a US military dictator in charge in the West Bank.

Yes, due to the Israeli blockade.

Yeah right,:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The elected government of Palestine is running Gaza, It includes Hamas, Fatah, smaller parties, and independents. The chief of police in Gaza was Fatah along with about 3,000 officers. Four members of Fatah still sit on the PLC (parliament) in Gaza.

Most people do not. It is a western third grade name calling thing. BTW, weren't the Israeli goons who attacked the civilian aid ship wearing ski masks while doing government business?

The people throughout Palestine elected Hamas not just in Gaza. The US did do something. The US staged a coup against the Palestinian government in 2007. The coup failed in Gaza leaving the elected government in control in Gaza and a US military dictator in charge in the West Bank.

Why is there a blockade.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why is there a blockade.

Because Israel is scared chitless of Hamas.

Why is there a blockade.

Because Israel is scared chitless of Hamas.

That doesn't make sense. Why would Israel form a blockade if they are scared of Hamas?

Why would they isolate Hamas?

Israel does not want what Hamas has to say to be let loose in public.

So Israel is trying to isolate Hamas by the blockade to prevent them from speaking in public. LOL.

How old are you?

Cast Lead.
Palestinian deaths 1400
Israeli deaths 13

Israel is afraid Hamas will take their bottle rockets and small arms and wipe Israel off the Map.

Not!

So why has Israel put egg on its face several times just to keep Hamas down? The US has spent hundreds of million dollars to do the same.

The threat must be real. What is it?

Sorry bout that,

1. I myself don't think the Jews are scared of the ayabs at all, they can deal with them, in any case.
2. What they don't want is, is blood in the streets day in day out in Israel.
3. And in order to do that they must herd these wild people like wolves in and out from amongst themselves.
4. The ayabs need to be searched, constantly, looked at, talked too, to get a feeling as to what they are about and or about to do.
5. The Jews are experts at this, and will do whats needed to keep the blood from flowing in the streets of Israel, like it does everyday in Gaza and West Bank.
6. Lifes cheap as hell in those areas where the ayabs live.
7. The ayabs hate each other just as much as they hate the Jews.
8. When your reality is based on blood letting and hate, you just can't control it to love anyone, not one another either.
9. But if a ayab gets over to Christ, they can become a rather decent person.
10. The realities of life in Israel are like no other place on earth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What do you mean i sound like a mole? I live here I support and love my country.
Is that a bad thing?

No, but to merely spout Israel's standard list of lies will get you nowhere. The best thing you could do for your country is to get those freaks out of your government.

and what about the lies you spout?
The best thing you can do is realize that Israel has a right to defend itself and to quit manufacturing a humanitarian crisis where none exists or if it does exist, it's as a result of some pent up desire for revenge. Time to move on.

Israel has not yet won the war it started with Palestine in 1947. We can move on after that war is over.

Israel has not yet won the war it started with Palestine in 1947. We can move on after that war is over.

Maybe folks like you ought to learn when to quit....Isreal won the war :cuckoo:

There are folks like you in The South.... "The south will rise again" :lol:

When did this happen? What was in the peace agreement? If Israel had won surely they would have that info available all over the place.

Sorry bout that,

Quote: Originally Posted by Shai
What do you mean i sound like a mole? I live here I support and love my country.
Is that a bad thing?

1. He's just messing with you.
2. He doesn't know what he means by mole either, and no one else does on top of that.
3. Sure, support your Country, I surely would, and do even though I don't live there.
4. And I also love your Country.
5. Its a good thing,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back