161,000 Americans have died from Covid under Joe Biden

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

Most Americans thrill at the progress whilst chronic snivelers snivel.

"Do you approve or disapprove of how President Biden is handling the coronavirus pandemic?"
APPROVE: 65% // DISAPPROVE: 28%
What a stark improvement!

Most Americans would vote for Donald Duck if he promised them some free stuff. They would also agree with all of his policies. Yes, Democrats are that ignorant.
You can whine about democracy and snivel about Americans when you do not get your way, of course.

What a country!
says you the russia russia whiner. they call that ironic.

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

"Do you approve or disapprove of how President Biden is handling the coronavirus pandemic?"

So tell me. What is President Biden doing that President Trump didn't do?
he'll never answer, he's bailed by now. demofks are pop and go posters. never will discuss anything.

Golly!

Another 400k and he'll be right there with your GAWOD!

Then he'll have your support for sure.
Nothing like killing Americans to get a Trumpist horney as a two-peckered goat!

You're a sick fuck. Get help
I'm not the one celebrating 160k deaths.
Go look in the mirror if you want to see a sick fuck.

No, you're the one celebrating half a million deaths.

You're also too stupid to grasp when that is actually the point

Golly!

Your denial is the reason people keep dying from this virus.
People keep dying from the virus because....well,,,it is a deadly virus. Killing people all over the world.

Now....lets be reasonable......if Trump wore a mask in the Rose Garden, no one in the world would have died.

Its all Trumps fault.

Also, Sean Spicer. Steve Doocey, Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

All are guilty, I tell you! All are guilty!!!!
If Trump had followed the advice of the scientific world rather than his stock futures in HCQ then maybe you and yours would have behaved less stupidly and fewer people (and maybe even a cabinet secretary) would not have died.

Accept responsibility for your stupidity.
what Cabinet Sec died?

Golly!

You're a sick fuck. Get help
I'm not the one celebrating 160k deaths.
Go look in the mirror if you want to see a sick fuck.

No, you're the one celebrating half a million deaths.

You're also too stupid to grasp when that is actually the point
he doesn't understand irony.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
he'll never answer, he's bailed by now. demofks are pop and go posters. never will discuss anything.
Americans' strong support for the President's leadership in regard to the pandemic is in stark contrast to the former guy's widely-recognized failure as shown by every public survey I can find.

No doubt, the President's confronting the necessity of getting covid under control as a prerequisite to economic recovery is resulting in the rise in consumer confidence, as well as his overall approval numbers.

April 6, 2021​
Consumer confidence in the United States hit a one-year high mark in March. The Conference Board's measure of consumer confidence index stands at 109.7, comparing favorably with February’s reading of 90.4. The metric witnessed the largest increase since April 2003.
The American reopening is already leading to stronger growth than banks expected. Just ask Bank of America.
On Thursday, BofA economists lifted their 2021 US growth forecast once again on hopes for past and future stimulus accelerating the economic recovery. The upgrade is at least the fourth the bank has made this year.
More Americans identify as Democrats than Republicans by a margin that hasn't been seen in a decade, according to a report released by Gallup on Wednesday.
usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-18.gif

Not everyone is as pleased to see the nation recovering so dramatically, of course.​

I will ask again...

Please explain what Biden is doing regarding COVID that Trump did not do?

I will ask again...

Actually rounding the corner, turning the page, and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Americans' strong support for the President's leadership in regard to the pandemic is in stark contrast to the former guy's widely-recognized failure as shown by every public survey I can find

Yes, Democrats are sick fucks who politicized a pandemic. Remember how in the old days like WWII Democrats were actually on our side?

I will ask again...

If your hyper-partisanship compels you to pretend that the former guy was providing as effective leadership in confronting the pandemic, you would do better to enumerate the former guy's mastery of the challenge rather than try to demean the nation's recovering and Americans recognizing and approving of the change.

I will ask again...

Actually rounding the corner, turning the page, and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
That's rhetoric with absolutely no substance. I ask again.....what is Biden doing that Trump did not do?

I will ask again...

Thanks to Trump who kept his eye on the ball and focused on a vaccine despite Democrats trying to trip him and make him fail the whole time

I will ask again...

If your hyper-partisanship compels you to pretend that the former guy was providing as effective leadership in confronting the pandemic, you would do better to enumerate the former guy's mastery of the challenge rather than try to demean why the nation is recovering and Americans recognize and approve of the change.
So I ask again....What is Biden doing that Trump didnt do?

I will ask again...

If your hyper-partisanship compels you to pretend that the former guy was providing as effective leadership in confronting the pandemic, you would do better to enumerate the former guy's mastery of the challenge rather than try to demean why the nation is recovering and Americans recognize and approve of the change.

LOL, you're calling someone hyperpartisan. That's actually funny, LOL

I will ask again...

Wearing a blue tie. To Democrats, that's everything

I will ask again...

Wearing a blue tie. To Democrats, that's everything
True...

But for some reason, everytiime I ask the question of what is Biden doing in regard to Covid that Trump did not do, I get no real answer.

Americans' strong support for the President's leadership in regard to the pandemic is in stark contrast to the former guy's widely-recognized failure as shown by every public survey I can find

Yes, Democrats are sick fucks who politicized a pandemic. Remember how in the old days like WWII Democrats were actually on our side?

Democrats rallied behind President Bush in 2001 when we were attacked. The emerging Fascist Right politically assaulted President Obama during the Attack on our Embassy in Cairo and while our men were under attack in Benghazi. Then they used that as a spring board for the most egregious political witch hunt since McCarthy.

Democrats rallied behind President Bush in 2001 when we were attacked. The emerging Fascist Right politically assaulted President Obama during the Attack on our Embassy in Cairo and while our men were under attack in Benghazi. Then they used that as a spring board for the most egregious political witch hunt since McCarthy.
The Russia Hoax?

Americans' strong support for the President's leadership in regard to the pandemic is in stark contrast to the former guy's widely-recognized failure as shown by every public survey I can find.
based on what exactly? What's he doing different was the question to you. And as anticipated, you deflected and ignored like a good demofk.. hahahahahahaha loser.

I will ask again...

yep, he deflected and ignored it. he will continue as well. again, pop and go.

Forum List

Back