2024?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We will have eight years of Trump and we MAY just have the FIRST WOMAN president in our generation. It would be VERY easy to call this woman the "Margaret Thatcher" of our time.

If so it will rip the women's base from their party.
161102_view_kellyrigged30_16x9_992.jpg

Thoughts?

Fury

Nearly everyone in the 50's, 60's and 70's thought that we'd have moon bases, space stations, cures for cancer and flying cars in 2024....Hell, we'll be lucky not to have nuclear waste flowing down our rivers and chinese level pollution bloating out the sun by that time under Trump!

Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?

We will have eight years of Trump and we MAY just have the FIRST WOMAN president in our generation. It would be VERY easy to call this woman the "Margaret Thatcher" of our time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thoughts?

Fury
She's a looker

• Banned
Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?
Why are you focused on a look and not the mind?
Oh, YOUR a sexist? Thought you guys died out with George Wallace. THAT democrat is still dead right?

Oh, YOUR a sexist? Thought you guys died out with George Wallace. THAT democrat is still dead right?
That was a Trump quote about Carly Fiorina, dipshit. Are you so in lockstep that things like that have been dumped down the memory hole?

I predict Marco Rubio, either 2020/2024. for now, I see a Pence/Rubio ticket for 2020. and that will be the final blow to the rat party

That was a Trump quote about Carly Fiorina, dipshit. Are you so in lockstep that things like that have been dumped down the memory hole?
giphy.gif

Carly Fiorina could turn snake venom to piss. Her mind is as f#cked up as her face. Compare the minds.

Kellyanne Conway is a whore who will sell herself and spread her legs for the highest bidder.

We will have eight years of Trump
He won't make 4 years. Corporations don't like seeing the value of their company, and therefore their personal fortunes, at the whim of an unstable president. If they want him gone, their combined strength with the majority of the country will force Republicans to impeach him.

It's what they want anyway - they would be absolutely ecstatic over a President Pence.

This woman belongs in a mental institution. Not the oval office. Yet you voted for her. Explain.

images

161102_view_kellyrigged30_16x9_992.jpg

Thoughts?

Fury
Very smart woman. I like her.

He won't make 4 years. Corporations don't like seeing the value of their company, and therefore their personal fortunes, at the whim of an unstable president. If they want him gone, their combined strength with the majority of the country will force Republicans to impeach him.

It's what they want anyway - they would be absolutely ecstatic over a President Pence.
He can do 8 years with no problem. Wait and see.

Pence/Conway for the win.

Trump's Presidency will be a calamity. He does not have party support, media support or a popular mandate as he lost the popular vote by nearly 3million. All he has is his base supporters. They can be placated only so long. As Abraham Lincoln said, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time.

A quick four years, then back to something less harmful, like selling his name. If he could still get a price for it.

Forum List

Back