$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

$30,000,000,000,000 and Counting​

Can no one in Washington do math?

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole. Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined and handed that to Trump.

Last edited:
RGi4jCf.gif

Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

Close but not quite. Bush II did, Reagan, the saint of all Cons, gave us almost twice as much debt than than all other presidents before him combined.

Close but not quite. Bush II did, Reagan, the saint of all Cons, gave us almost twice as much debt than than all other presidents before him combined.

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I said Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined. That is a fact. What other presidents did before him have nothing to do with that fact.

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole.
Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined and handed that to Trump.

Deficits increase every time Repubs are in power. Reagan tripled the debt, Bush threw away the balanced budget, Trump drastically increased deficits during a strong economy.

Neither major party is for the working class or the poor class, never have and never will be.

That is a lie. Republicans believe is cutting taxes and letting people reap what they have sown of their hard work.

It is not a fact. You have been lied to and are too fucking stupid to do the math yourself.

It is, and all you are doing is spamming up my thread with your fake news children's graphs like you always do. You are a pathological liar and everyone here knows it.

And now, back to the actual topic:

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole..

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I said Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined. That is a fact. What other presidents did before him have nothing to do with that fact.
And Obama inherited a disaster just like Biden did. Deficits go down with dems, they increase with Repubs.

If you want people to care about debt stop cutting taxes

THAT is sheer stupidity. Raising tax rates reduces revenues. Learn how to speak English.

Raising tax rates reduces revenues.
Lowering tax rates increases revenues.

John F Kennedy: "'In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low - and the soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut rates now.''

Like I said, you have been lied to and are too stupid to do the math yourself.

The day Obama took office debt was $10,626,877,048,913, the day he left office it was $19,947,304,555,213. Close to more than all the rest, but not there.

Or we can look at from FY budgets signed by the POTUS
Start $ 11,920,519,164,320
end $ 20,244,900,016,054

Not even close to more than all the rest.

Now, throw a fit, stomp your feet and ignore the actual facts. it is all you have

OP: The Democrats will literally destroy this nation with debt. Literally. That is not hyperbole. Oh, and if anyone brings up Trump you can shove that crap where the sun does not shine. Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents before him combined and handed that to Trump.

Trump did contribute. I wasn’t happy he signed the bill he did, but, he signed

Forum List

Back