4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

I love how if a kid picks up a gun and uses it liberals blame the mother or worse the gun but if a teen picks up car keys and goes on a joy ride without a licence they are absolutely silent. Blame the car? Of course not. But that gun, that evil mutha fuckin gun.......

I love how if a kid picks up a gun and uses it liberals blame the mother or worse the gun but if a teen picks up car keys and goes on a joy ride without a licence they are absolutely silent. Blame the car? Of course not. But that gun, that evil mutha fuckin gun.......
Her loose (and loaded) weapon in her truck and he's four. Who would you like us to blame, Chevy?

If guns stop 1,500,000 crimes a year that equates to 4100 a day.

Gunguy always posts up when this happens but it amounts to 1 or 2 a week.

I make that a couple of hundred a year at best.

Where are all of these other events taking place ?

I kind of like the pink one for sissy. It looks great next to her Barbie doll!

Crickett Firearms - My First Rifle - Youth Model 22 Rifles - Proudly Made In The USA
I got that beat, by miles:
ShootingKitty1.jpg

And it matches her Hello Kitty panties...

I went target shooting with my dad. Nothing at all wrong with it. In fact, it was a lot of fun!

In their gun nut fantasies

You guys are the nuts. Guns are nothing new in this country. They've been around since the founding of our country. Lol.

Good. Girls should learn how to defend themselves.
That's not what guns, especially like those, are for...

Now, you want to teach her how to take her best shot and run like hell, I'm all for it. Males aren't that hard to disable for a bit, but it's even better if you are smart enough to never need to...

Now, you want to teach her how to take her best shot and run like hell, I'm all for it. Males aren't that hard to disable for a bit, but it's even better if you are smart enough to never need to...

Fuck that. Usually a bullet is going to lay you out. :D

Usually not enough time for that. Just like guns and rape, they usually know the guy and therefore won't shoot.

If you need a gun for self-defense (it's not), you haven't actually been taught self-defense...

You guys are the nuts. Guns are nothing new in this country. They've been around since the founding of our country. Lol.

link

Usually not enough time for that. Just like guns and rape, they usually know the guy and therefore won't shoot.

If you need a gun for self-defense (it's not), you haven't actually been taught self-defense...

I would totally shoot the fucker.

Forum List

Back