4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Getting a kick out of her being busted for shoplifting...
32166D7000000578-0-Gilt_was_detained_by_Jacksonville_Sheriff_s_Office_according_to_-a-23_1457689635097.jpg

And the fact the last school she attended was a Christian Academy...

Yes......the truth, reality and facts are hard to understand for someone like you...but be brave......the truth, facts and reality are the only way to deal with life......being a brain dead lefty is just a waste of time....

I guess the funny part is how disingenuous liberals really are.

They are quick to point out every instance where a gun accidentally is used to kill someone, but absolutely ignore:

35000 car deaths a year and vehicles being the number one killer of innocent children
500000 deaths caused by heart disease yearly (ban the Whopper)
3482 people dying in swimming pools yearly
2500 children being backed over in their own driveways by vehicles every year, (that's 50 PER WEEK)

Backovers | KidsAndCars.org

If liberals were honest, they would go after things that ACTUALLY KILL LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. But they don't. They're slimy. They use their liberal agenda to single out one thing, way at the bottom of the list, to push their anti-gun agenda.

It's one thing to just not care about people, but it's totally different to pretend that you do.

So until all other possible forms of death are eliminated, we should not be concerned with a 4 year old shooting his mother

Oh well, these things happen.
Not if you don't have guns around kids.
I've been around firearms my entire life.
So were many dead kids, right up until they day they died actually.

I know...I agree...cars are deadly to kids...they are the leading cause of death for teenagers in this country........we should ban them...if it only saves one life...right?

35,000 dead from car accidents....

505 from gun accidents...

You can use your toes if you can't tell which number is bigger.

They are quick to point out every instance where a gun accidentally is used to kill someone, but absolutely ignore:

35000 car deaths a year and vehicles being the number one killer of innocent children
2500 children being backed over in their own driveways by vehicles every year, (that's 50 PER WEEK)

If liberals were honest, they would go after things that ACTUALLY KILL LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. But they don't. They're slimy. They use their liberal agenda to single out one thing, way at the bottom of the list, to push their anti-gun agenda.

It's one thing to just not care about people, but it's totally different to pretend that you do.

So until all other possible forms of death are eliminated, we should not be concerned with a 4 year old shooting his mother

Nope....that is why we would like to have gun safety education taught in public schools.....to save the lives of children if they are exposed to guns......you anti gun nuts fight to keep those lessons from happening.....because a dead kid is propaganda gold for the anti gun movement........

I know...I agree...cars are deadly to kids...they are the leading cause of death for teenagers in this country........we should ban them...if it only saves one life...right?

Cars are necessary, weapons are not.

Here we go again......

Yes....here we go again.....pointing out the truth, facts and reality....a real bummer for anti gun nuts who don't have the truth, facts or reality on their side....

And ignoring the importance of cars. We can do without guns easily, cars is completely different.

And drivers are going 70mph, deal with snow, ice, animals going in the road, other drivers...
Meanwhile gun owners can't even store a gun safely.

Tell that to the 1,500,000 Americans each year who use guns to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......they sort of think guns were necessary......

Here we go again......

Yes....here we go again.....pointing out the truth, facts and reality....a real bummer for anti gun nuts who don't have the truth, facts or reality on their side....

And ignoring the importance of cars. We can do without guns easily, cars is completely different.

And drivers are going 70mph, deal with snow, ice, animals going in the road, other drivers...

Yes...the Europeans after World War 1 thought they could do without guns....after all, the police and military would keep them safe.....and that worked out fine...until the police and military loaded 12 million men, women and children on trains and sent them to gas chambers.....

And Mexicans probably thought it was a good idea to just let the military and police have the guns...until the police and military started working for the drug cartels and they started to murder thousands of Mexican citizens..........

And the men, women and children who are saved by armed men and women each year...they probably think they needed those guns....since according to bill clinton and barak obama....Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack......and save lives.

A child run over by a car, drowning in a pool, those don't matter to liberals. Their numbers don't help push their anti-gun political agenda so they're nothing to them.

Tell that to the 1,500,000 Americans each year who use guns to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......they sort of think guns were necessary......

You mean tell it to a math problem? Cause that 1.5 does not represent real people. Just a poorly done survey with bad math.

Here we go again......

Well. 357 million guns in private hands twit.....

19,000 non fatal gun accidents....200,000 non fatal car accidents...

505 accidental gun deaths......35,000 accidental car deaths....

If you can actually count.....you would know that these numbers show that Americans are amazingly safe with their guns.....

Moron.

Forum List

Back