4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

A child run over by a car, drowning in a pool, those don't matter to liberals. Their numbers don't help push their anti-gun political agenda so they're nothing to them.

Actually many laws have passed to limit those. Why do you think pools need a fence?

Many laws have been passed regarding guns. So simply passing a law means the issue has been taken care of? Ok, noted. We need no more gun laws.

Ok Brain, got a study to refute it? Just calling it a poorly done study without any proof to back up YOUR claim negates YOUR claim, not his.

I've been around firearms my entire life.
So were many dead kids, right up until they day they died actually.

I know...I agree...cars are deadly to kids...they are the leading cause of death for teenagers in this country........we should ban them...if it only saves one life...right?

35,000 dead from car accidents....

505 from gun accidents...

You can use your toes if you can't tell which number is bigger.
Cars are necessary, weapons are not.

Tell that to the 1,500,000 Americans each year who use guns to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......they sort of think guns were necessary......

You mean tell it to a math problem? Cause that 1.5 does not represent real people. Just a poorly done survey with bad math.

Not according to bill clinton and barak obama...their Department of Justice and the CDC support that number.

I guess the funny part is how disingenuous liberals really are.

They are quick to point out every instance where a gun accidentally is used to kill someone, but absolutely ignore:

35000 car deaths a year and vehicles being the number one killer of innocent children
500000 deaths caused by heart disease yearly (ban the Whopper)
3482 people dying in swimming pools yearly
2500 children being backed over in their own driveways by vehicles every year, (that's 50 PER WEEK)

Backovers | KidsAndCars.org

If liberals were honest, they would go after things that ACTUALLY KILL LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. But they don't. They're slimy. They use their liberal agenda to single out one thing, way at the bottom of the list, to push their anti-gun agenda.

It's one thing to just not care about people, but it's totally different to pretend that you do.

Here we go again......

Yes....here we go again.....pointing out the truth, facts and reality....a real bummer for anti gun nuts who don't have the truth, facts or reality on their side....

And ignoring the importance of cars. We can do without guns easily, cars is completely different.

And drivers are going 70mph, deal with snow, ice, animals going in the road, other drivers...
Meanwhile gun owners can't even store a gun safely.

Well. 357 million guns in private hands twit.....

19,000 non fatal gun accidents....200,000 non fatal car accidents...

505 accidental gun deaths......35,000 accidental car deaths....

If you can actually count.....you would know that these numbers show that Americans are amazingly safe with their guns.....

Moron.

Most those guns are never fired. The guy with 300 guns is no more likely to shoot himself than the guy with 1.

How many accidental shootings in France each year?

I know...I agree...cars are deadly to kids...they are the leading cause of death for teenagers in this country........we should ban them...if it only saves one life...right?

Tell that to the 1,500,000 Americans each year who use guns to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......they sort of think guns were necessary......

You mean tell it to a math problem? Cause that 1.5 does not represent real people. Just a poorly done survey with bad math.

Not according to bill clinton and barak obama...their Department of Justice and the CDC support that number.
Nobody has a good number, just give it up, and it wouldn't matter anyway.

Lying again. The CDC did not calculate dgu. That DOJ study is ancient and debunked.

Ok Brain, got a study to refute it? Just calling it a poorly done study without any proof to back up YOUR claim negates YOUR claim, not his.

see...now brain is going to trot out the one study that has low defensive gun use number....the National Crime Victimization Survey.....it is not an actual gun self defense survey...which is why it is the only one with a low number...but it is the only one they can remotely point to that has a low number they can recite like parrots.....

the NCVS doesn't ask any questions about guns....gun self defense ...and doesn't have the word guns in it.......yet brain says it is the best study on gun self defense ever created.....he thinks like a 12 year old...

Many laws have been passed regarding guns. So simply passing a law means the issue has been taken care of? Ok, noted. We need no more gun laws.

Yes the NCVS is the only study of significant size and arrives at 108k.

Lying again. The CDC did not calculate dgu. That DOJ study is ancient and debunked.

The CDC looked at all of the research.....let me repeat that for you since you are kind of slow....

The CDC looked at all of the actual research.....and the 1,500,000 comes in the middle of all of the gun self defense research....and that Department of Justice study was created by two gun grabbers trying to prove defensive gun use was really low......and came up with 1,500,000 defensive gun uses each year.

And it doesn't ask any questions....at all.....about using a gun for self defense.........so of course you use it......truth, facts and reality are not your friend.

I guess the funny part is how disingenuous liberals really are.

They are quick to point out every instance where a gun accidentally is used to kill someone, but absolutely ignore:

35000 car deaths a year and vehicles being the number one killer of innocent children
500000 deaths caused by heart disease yearly (ban the Whopper)
3482 people dying in swimming pools yearly
2500 children being backed over in their own driveways by vehicles every year, (that's 50 PER WEEK)

Backovers | KidsAndCars.org

If liberals were honest, they would go after things that ACTUALLY KILL LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. But they don't. They're slimy. They use their liberal agenda to single out one thing, way at the bottom of the list, to push their anti-gun agenda.

It's one thing to just not care about people, but it's totally different to pretend that you do.

So until all other possible forms of death are eliminated, we should not be concerned with a 4 year old shooting his mother

Nope....that is why we would like to have gun safety education taught in public schools.....to save the lives of children if they are exposed to guns......you anti gun nuts fight to keep those lessons from happening.....because a dead kid is propaganda gold for the anti gun movement........

You want to put the blame on schools because a 4 year old had access to guns

Training should be directed at the gun owner. Not just how to pull a trigger but how a gun should be stored and how to keep them away from children

This kid was exposed to guns...his mother bragged about it

So was Adam Lanza

And it doesn't ask any questions....at all.....about using a gun for self defense.........so of course you use it......truth, facts and reality are not your friend.

It asks:
“Was there anything you did or tried to do about the incident while it was going on?”

That would clearly include any DGU.

A child run over by a car, drowning in a pool, those don't matter to liberals. Their numbers don't help push their anti-gun political agenda so they're nothing to them.

We have car safety seats in cars, fences around pools....all in the name of safety

But we can't keep a four year old away from a gun...he has second amendment rights

We have car safety seats in cars, fences around pools....all in the name of safety

But we can't keep a four year old away from a gun...he has second amendment rights
And don't forget his 28th Amendment rights, to a juice box and a cookie after being a good boy and taking his nap...
Quickdraw.jpg

No he doesn't, but his mother does. It's her job, not the gov'ts, to act responsibly when owning a gun.

I grew up in a living room with a gun rack that had at least 7 guns in it, the largest a 30-30. Amazingly, I never shot anyone, was never shot at, and grew up hunting and fishing with my dad. I was given a brand new 20 gauge for my 13th birthday. I loved that gun and still do. The only thing to meet its demise at the business end of that little Winchester was a few nuisance beaver and nutria.

The CDC looked at all of the research.....let me repeat that for you since you are kind of slow....

The CDC looked at all of the actual research.....and the 1,500,000 comes in the middle of all of the gun self defense research....and that Department of Justice study was created by two gun grabbers trying to prove defensive gun use was really low......and came up with 1,500,000 defensive gun uses each year.

* The CDC report made no effort to reconcile the differing estimates of DGUs, except to note that the estimate provided by the Kleck group was larger by an order of magnitude than the estimate arising from the NCVS. The CDC report noted that the estimate of DGU provided by the Kleck group is twice again as large as the estimate of the Dept. of Justice that there are 1.3 million crimes committed with a gun in the USA every year.

Forum List

Back