4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Women-with-Guns-Pictures-2.jpg

Good. Girls should learn how to defend themselves.
That's not what guns, especially like those, are for...

Now, you want to teach her how to take her best shot and run like hell, I'm all for it. Males aren't that hard to disable for a bit, but it's even better if you are smart enough to never need to...

Fuck that. Usually a bullet is going to lay you out. :D
Usually not enough time for that. Just like guns and rape, they usually know the guy and therefore won't shoot.

If you need a gun for self-defense (it's not), you haven't actually been taught self-defense...

I would totally shoot the fucker.
And yet, most do not. Why?

No he doesn't, but his mother does. It's her job, not the gov'ts, to act responsibly when owning a gun.

I grew up in a living room with a gun rack that had at least 7 guns in it, the largest a 30-30. Amazingly, I never shot anyone, was never shot at, and grew up hunting and fishing with my dad. I was given a brand new 20 gauge for my 13th birthday. I loved that gun and still do. The only thing to meet its demise at the business end of that little Winchester was a few nuisance beaver and nutria.

But his mother has shown herself incapable of doing that job. Does the child not have the right to protection from his parents inadequacy ?

No he doesn't, but his mother does. It's her job, not the gov'ts, to act responsibly when owning a gun.

I grew up in a living room with a gun rack that had at least 7 guns in it, the largest a 30-30. Amazingly, I never shot anyone, was never shot at, and grew up hunting and fishing with my dad. I was given a brand new 20 gauge for my 13th birthday. I loved that gun and still do. The only thing to meet its demise at the business end of that little Winchester was a few nuisance beaver and nutria.

But his mother has shown herself incapable of doing that job. Does the child not have the right to protection from his parents inadequacy ?

Yes. That is why we have social services to investigate claims.

Thats a bit reactive. The child could have shot himself yesterday. Would it not be better for all gun owners to receive training on how to keep their guns safe from children ?

Cars accidentally kill about 35,000 people a year....

Guns accidentally kill 505 people a year.
I wonder how many hours per year the average person has a gun in his/her hand compared to being in a car.

Sorry....you guys say if it saves one life....35,000 people are killed by cars....505 by guns......

See the difference?
What are you even talking about?
Cars save lives? Guns save lives?
What are you even talking about?

Oh well, these things happen.
Not if you don't have guns around kids.
I've been around firearms my entire life.
So were many dead kids, right up until they day they died actually.

I know...I agree...cars are deadly to kids...they are the leading cause of death for teenagers in this country........we should ban them...if it only saves one life...right?

35,000 dead from car accidents....

505 from gun accidents...

You can use your toes if you can't tell which number is bigger.
Cars are necessary, weapons are not.
So I guess your against self-defense like women don't have a right to protect themselves from rapist.. The average 911 response time is 10 minutes. Police don't prevent crimes so much as investigate the aftermath

Now I'm sure your a really tough internet guy but my days of fighting young punks is over with. If they don't have a gun they get a warning shot if they do its going to be lead poisoning. Be a victim all you want.

Thats a bit reactive. The child could have shot himself yesterday. Would it not be better for all gun owners to receive training on how to keep their guns safe from children ?

Yes it would....but it cannot be mandated...that would be a violation of a Right. You in Britain persecuted people in foreign countries...our democrats here persecuted blacks once they were free. .....to keep the newly freed blacks from voting the democrats created a "Literacy" test...because almost all of the newly freed blacks were unable to read...so requiring that voters be able to read kept blacks from voting.

I am all for good training.....but too many anti gunners here will use it to deny the poor the right to bear arms.....

I've been firing weapons since the age of 5 and spent 6 years in the military I don't need any training on how to handle firearms or teach my children to respect them. Been there done that.

That implies strangers. That's not the case, in most cases.

chalkboard.jpg

Yeah....you know....the Friday night Date who doesn't take "NO" for an answer...will take a .45 as an answer just like a stranger.........what is it with you guys and your childish...12 year old way of thinking..........

Not all rapes are date rape......and guns are the best method to stop a rape...stranger or otherwise......twits.

Forum List

Back