47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Where are the classified documents that are missing from their cover folders?

Ask the democrat party FBI/gestapo....they raided Trump's home.....where he stored the documents under Secret Service protection.....ask them.....

Fuck off perv, where the fuck did I say I didn’t care about our security, you pompous ass. You the fucking asshole that starts the thread with “This just keeps getting better.” You are excited it is happening. WTF? You are happy our security is in jeopardy, just because you have a hard on for Trump?

I have listened to partisan bullshit from Democrats and Republicans since Clinton was President and not one charge has ever been levied against any of these Presidents, until there is a conviction it is just noise. I tire of the speculation, the rumors, the claims. From day one I have said if Trump has done anything wrong arrest, try and convict, I’m good with it.

So again fuck you, you piece of shit for being excited about our security breach.

Are you going to cry??

Trump is caught red handed breaking serious law that threatens US security and you don't seem to care. The evidence is overwhelming and undeniable, he is fucked and needs to be held accountable.

You care more about Trump than America. You are the typical wacko claiming to be indenpendent, yet you defend Trump for all his repeated crimes.

Trump lost the election and then lied about election fraud that never happened, with no evidence at all of election fraud. Then trump incited a riot at the Capitol

Then Trump stole top secret documents and put US security at risk.

You care more about Trump than America, shame on you. You are a pathetic disgrace and a traitor.

Ask the democrat party FBI/gestapo....they raided Trump's home.....where he stored the documents under Secret Service protection.....ask them.....
Where are the classified documents that are missing from their cover folders? They are all supposed to stay together...and now it's clear that your orange god screwed the pooch.

Where are the classified documents that are missing from their cover folders? They are all supposed to stay together...and now it's clear that your orange god screwed the pooch.

Do you understand how stupid you are? The democrat party FBI/gestapo raided Trump's home....they have anything that was in those folders.....but again, it doesn't matter. Trump declassified them so it doesn't matter what was in there...

Are you going to cry??

Trump is caught red handed breaking serious law that threatens US security and you don't seem to care. The evidence is overwhelming and undeniable, he is fucked and needs to be held accountable.

You care more about Trump than America. You are the typical wacko claiming to be indenpendent, yet you defend Trump for all his repeated crimes.

Trump lost the election and then lied about election fraud that never happened, with no evidence at all of election fraud. Then trump incited a riot at the Capitol

Then Trump stole top secret documents and put US security at risk.

You care more about Trump than America, shame on you. You are a pathetic disgrace and a traitor.

Didn't break any laws.....

Trump declassifed those documents so they aren't classified anything anymore...you fucking moron.

Trump declassifed those documents so they aren't classified anything anymore...you fucking moron.
like we said.

good luck with that

That is not true and will not hold up in court at all. Prepare to whine and cry like a bitch when that defense fails...

Just like when all of Trump's fake phony election fraud evidence was deemed not credible by the courts and you cried like a weakling.

Do you understand how stupid you are? The democrat party FBI/gestapo raided Trump's home....they have anything that was in those folders.....but again, it doesn't matter. Trump declassified them so it doesn't matter what was in there...
The classified materials stay with the folders....period.

How to show us that you never dealt with classified materials without telling us you never dealt with classified material.

I'd laugh at you if this weren't such a serious breach of national security.

The classified materials stay with the folders....period.

How to show us that you never dealt with classified materials without telling us you never dealt with classified material.

I'd laugh at you if this weren't such a serious breach of national security.

The democrat party FBI/gestapo took the folders......ergo, they have the documents.........

Declassified documents are not a breach of national security.......you Trump haters really need to get real women......pleasuring yourselves to thoughts of empty documents is just not good for you...

Oh....that's right.......your side doesn't know what a "real" woman is......you are just fucked then...

So where the fuck are those documents, I wonder.

We know the rubes couldn't care less, or at least that's what they're pretending.

Even though I know this con man is capable of anything, I'm trying to assume that those documents are safe.

My votes against this menace have never been more justified. What a fucking disgrace.
god damn - never look at the possibility of being wrong.

not with hate so strong.

not with hate so strong.
Trump is caught red handed with the top secret material in his basement, after he told the dept of Justice he didn't have it, and then they find these empty folders.

Its over Trump is a criminal that put US security at risk. You don't seem to care about the security of America, only Trump.

Trump is caught red handed with the top secret material in his basement, after he told the dept of Justice he didn't have it, and then they find these empty folders.

Its over Trump is a criminal that put US security at risk. You don't seem to care about the security of America, only Trump.

Declassified is not top secret anymore you dumb fuck...

bull
fucking
shit

Those records were stolen, and hidden, and lied about....

Trump did not declassify them before he left, there is no record of it, and no person working for him that would handle getting them declassified, said he ever told them to have them declassified...
Besides the fact that if the president did declassify all the records in the 60 cases of records he took without reviewing and looking at them one item at a time, would be an incredible ABUSE OF POWER AND OFFICE, a dereliction of duty, beyond belief!!!!

And on top of that, the three crimes the search warrant had probable cause on, for the search....had NOTHING to do with classification of files, nor did the laws broken relate to the presidential preservation of records act, where he stole our records instead of returning them to the National archives.... They left those crimes out of the search warrant probable crimes....

Read the laws he allegedly broke, in the search warrant, again. They do not mention classification level.

not with hate so strong.
Yeah, people who love their country and it's constitution tend to hate treasonous scum like trump. Any one still sticking up for him belong in another country like Russia.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

even more shocking, one toilet had no paper in it...a desperate agent had to use his hand to wipe his axe

bull
fucking
shit
you have exposed yourself for a traitor.

You care more about Trump than America.
You would rather protect Trump than America and American security.

Party over country, its the Trump way

Trump played you for a sucka

Forum List

Back